Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,916 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" (43514 Views)

Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" / Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" by Tinkerer: 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
Che due palle!
Re: Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" by johnstar(m): 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
African mentality

Backwardness

1 Like

Re: Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
princechurchill:
Her career age is 16
Her toto age na 21
Lol
Re: Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" by Mielekcezylil(m): 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
16 ko twenty5 ni. i cnt believe nollywood is nw lyk naija footbal. imagine musa 25.

1 Like

Re: Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" by Obdk: 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
I first heard of dis girl some time in 2015, i heard she was 16 then. Cant believe she is still 16

1 Like

Re: Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" by meforyou1(m): 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
Shortyy:
What's wrong with having a boyfriend at 16? Mumu people undecided
statutory rape.
Re: Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" by Obdk: 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
One guy asked if she is afraid of 17

1 Like

Re: Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
kellz0:
This girl has been 16 for more than 5years now
Thought I was the only one who observed this undecided

4 Likes

Re: Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" by baddosky1: 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
Demolaeby:
That lady is always full of herself. Sometimes, when I look her I laugh because she never see anything. That is the effect of exposing a little girl above her age for money making purposes. Parents should be caution of exposing their little kids earlier in life. From all indication, this girl will not last in any marriage. Divorce is waiting for her any day anytime because no man will tolerate her

Madam Demonlaeby...so you have become Regina Daniel's creator?

1 Like

Re: Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
bobokeshington:

wrong bro... her toto age na 35
Nigga ur not funny. undecided
Re: Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" by PotatoSalad(m): 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
Same fans started beating their meat at 12.
Mtcheeww
Re: Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" by adegeye38(m): 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
williamdeluxe:
people go just put anoda pesin mata 4 head..

meanwhile I jus found out its nt "BISCUIT BONE" bt "BRISKET BONE"...

I ave bin living in deceit all my life...my childhood is ruined
it is actually biscuit bone

1 Like

Re: Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" by Willexmania(m): 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
Shortyy:
nairalanders my gift o angry

Re: Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" by Alva2018: 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
Wetin concern me with her age
Re: Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" by pagorino(m): 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
williamdeluxe:

war ray pirry
Re: Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" by manci(m): 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
Shortyy:
but it will be a different things you will says if someone from North marry a 16 years old girl.

1 Like

Re: Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" by Ahmerdibnz: 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
16yrs?!and her boobs don dey fall..check am!grin
Re: Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" by Fourwinds: 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
Shortyy:
nairalanders my gift o angry
you wan claim 16 too...
Re: Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" by Fourwinds: 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
Shortyy:
but her Toto don't pass that age
Re: Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" by Platony(m): 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
No be 17yrs she be again?.....

Since 2016, dis geh na 16yrs

Ayam n understanding!! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" by trumpcoat(m): 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
williamdeluxe:

Re: Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" by seangy4konji: 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
Dem go son Bleep her tire.for this lagos ehn.
Re: Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" by valentee(m): 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
williamdeluxe:

Brisket is a meat
Re: Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" by Timtoby: 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
U no get brain abi?cuz of that small change you dey get,u want misbehave ba cool cool cool shocked
Re: Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" by Bernice4ozodo(f): 11:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
princechurchill:
Her career age is 16 Her toto age na 21
savage!!! lwkmd
Re: Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" by Mypeople2(m): 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
Shortyy:
Babe you hot o! I nor say you start relationship when you were 10years old
Re: Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" by gladisa7: 3:52am On Aug 16, 2018
she is 16 but her +o+o is 22! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" by TheUbermensch: 4:09am On Aug 16, 2018
williamdeluxe:

Did you just wake up from a coma?

This thing was debunked 2 years ago.

Get your facts right. Did you even research if Brisket was correct? No. As a normal Nigerian you are daft and incapable to think for yourself.
Re: Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" by williamdeluxe(m): 6:08am On Aug 16, 2018
TheUbermensch:

Did you just wake up from a coma?

This thing was debunked 2 years ago.

Get your facts right. Did you even research if Brisket was correct? No. As a normal Nigerian you are daft and incapable to think for yourself.

You except me to reply u abi?

craze pesin
Re: Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" by cheedemah(f): 7:46am On Aug 16, 2018
We comit our friend Regina into the hands of God and cast out every demon of 16 years in her life because she is being manipullated by a demon of stunted age

1 Like

Re: Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" by yeyeboy23(m): 8:35am On Aug 16, 2018
Towncrier007:

All u need is an encounter with prophet TB Joshua for deliverance
grin
Towncrier007:

All u need is an encounter with prophet TB Joshua for deliverance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Chillls With Damian Marley, Bob Marley's Son (Photo) / Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva / Davido's girlfriend, chioma shares new beautiful makeup photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.