Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" (43532 Views)

Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" / Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" by MeeLan: 9:47am On Aug 16, 2018
5years time, it will come open that she has a 11ears old baby girl.
Re: Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" by kissdahlin(m): 11:29am On Aug 16, 2018
[quote author=pafo post=70308675]She is stil 16?

Na wa o. Since 4yrs now, her age no comot for one place.

[/quote
She must b probably born on Feb 29,so she is waiting for d nxt leap year(4 years) so she can complete 17.

chai!!!!too much sense will nt kill me oh

Re: Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" by CheapSunglass(m): 11:08am On Aug 18, 2018
cheedemah:
We comit our friend Regina into the hands of God and cast out every demon of 16 years in her life because she is being manipullated by a demon of stunted age
Stfu.
Nigerians and comprehension issues. She meant this picture is her throwback picture.
Simple English.

That's how y'all fail waec.

Regina sweet. You're pretty dear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together / Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event / Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.