Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,810 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Chelsea Star Moses Announces Nigeria Retirement At Age 27 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Star Moses Announces Nigeria Retirement At Age 27 (325 Views)

The Story Of How Super Eagles Star, Moses Simon Met His Wife In Secondary School / Bastian Schweinsteiger Announces Retirement At The End Of The Season / Manu Garba Announces Nigeria Squad For Africa U-17 Cup Of Nations Qualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Star Moses Announces Nigeria Retirement At Age 27 by gabi98(m): 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
The winger has confirmed his intention to step down from the Super Eagles after earning his first cap in 2012
Chelsea winger Victor Moses has announced his international retirement from Nigeria.
The 27-year-old steps down after playing all three matches for Nigeria at World Cup 2018 in Russia, with the Super Eagles eliminated in the group stage.
Moses ends his international career with 37 caps and 12 goals. He played in two World Cups, and also helped the Super Eagles lift the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations.
The Chelsea man announced his international retirement with a post on Twitter.

"I have experienced some of the best moments of my life wearing the Super Eagles shirt and have memories with me that will last a lifetime," Moses said.
"However I feel that now is the right time to step away in order to be able to focus fully on club career and my young family as well as to allow the next generation of Super Eagle stars the opportunity to step up and to flourish."

Moses has come off the bench in both of Chelsea's games so far this season: a Community Shield defeat to Man City and a Premier League win at Huddersfield.

Source: goal.com

Re: Chelsea Star Moses Announces Nigeria Retirement At Age 27 by Merimental(m): 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
but why??
Re: Chelsea Star Moses Announces Nigeria Retirement At Age 27 by amaniro: 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
why na

my Victor Moses wey fall like idiot for World Cup grin

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo In Hospital Due To Pneumonia Infection / 2 Odds Rollover Season 2 / Harry Kane Destroys Man United 2018 (hot Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.