Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' (35709 Views)

Umuahia Is The Most Backward State Capital In Nigeria: Picture / Is This The Most Backward Governor In Nigeria? PHOTO! / Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
shocked
Re: Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' by adetes: 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hmmm

Re: Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' by Jidibia(m): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
Re: Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' by 93Miles: 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
Sai Baba 2023
Re: Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' by BRASH: 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
And they are dragging the country and everybody along with them in their backwardness. And the rest of the country are following them like zombies without making efforts to put up any resistance, while some morons will come up here and say its a lie. Thank GOD This is coming from nuhu ribadu

11 Likes

Re: Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' by sabi99(m): 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
the uncladness of this truth is so so obvious

12 Likes

Re: Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' by osazeeblue01: 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
Re: Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' by sureheaven(m): 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
In fact they’re more than backward.

What really increased and contributed to their level of stupidity and backwardness is religious.

They’ve forgotten extremity in religion is not passport to heaven.

10 Likes

Re: Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' by Jidibia(m): 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
Tears drop�
Re: Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' by PrinxArthur1(m): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
The gods are not to be blamed
Re: Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' by spiralwedge(m): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
I had a duty to do outside Nigeria. I flew British Airways few days after that and the governor who introduced Sharia to Nigeria had his kids there and they all went to the first class. It was terrible for me. I could not say anything throughout the flight. - N. RIBADU

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' by trapQ: 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' by lagosrd: 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
Re: Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
The north is filled up with apes and baboons. Fvucking backward people!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' by danjalingo: 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
The elites are benefiting from the system. They are their foot soldiers​ readily available for use at a time like this- election. The most painful thing is that a lot of people in the North still live in denial of this monster. Thanks Mr Ribadu but the North needs to help itself according to father Kuka but who will bell the cat?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
And these are the "standby 12 million voters" that Buhari and his gang of shameless APC supporters brag about all the time. Very useless idiots.

You're proud to keep them illiterate, unenlightened, poor and miserably wretched so that they would remain political pawns - or " Sai Baba" zombies forever.

What a shame.

23 Likes

Re: Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' by EmirAbj: 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
NUHU UPON ALL. PEOPLE
Re: Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' by Aremson14(m): 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
Lol the so called backwards people has managed to produce ur president. Has managed to determine what happens and where it happens in the nation. So much for the backward people as against the educated and the most advanced. I wonder what will happen when they stop being backward may b they would rule the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' by HomeOfMe(f): 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
themomentng:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/ribadu-people-of-northern-nigeria-most-backward-in-the-world/amp
That's why Nigeria has been a mess because the "most backward people in the world" have ruled Nigeria more than those from other regions.

3 Likes

Re: Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
And is the reason the whole Nigeria is still backward

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' by Hemaah: 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
13 And the word of the LORD came unto me the second time, saying, What seest thou? And I said, I see a seething pot; and the face thereof is toward the north.
Jeremiah 1:13

14 Then the LORD said unto me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land.
Jeremiah 1:14.

7 Likes

Re: Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' by chiedozie198100: 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
I wonder why the north cant present a man like Ribadu for president?

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' by EnkayDezign: 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
Aremson14:
Lol the so called backwards people has managed to produce ur president. Has managed to determine what happens and where it happens in the nation. So much for the backward people as against the educated and the most advanced. I wonder what will happen when they stop being backward may b they would rule the world

Lol my brother don't worry yourself. Food has been dished today, sit back and watch the drama unfold. Someone is even saying north is in 15th century cheesy chai it is well.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' by klax(m): 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
Very backward in fact their backwardness has no remedy. I grew part of my life in that region it's a disaster still seen people so backward like them. Their level of zombism knows no bounds it's endless.

5 Likes

Re: Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' by highchief3(m): 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
Of all the years that north held power, non of their leaders could come up with any solution to the almajiri system.

It was the same Jonathan they hated so much that even build almajiri schools and came up with a solid solution to this problem but guess what happened to the schools?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
highchief3:
Of all the years that north held power, non of their leaders could come up with any solution to the almajiri system.

It was the same Jonathan they hated so much that even build almajiri schools and came up with a solid solution to this problem but guess what happened to the schools?
That is the irony of Nigeria..even obasanjo tried that too..dem no gree go the school, just like they did to Jonathan's almajiri schools..it is hopeless...

6 Likes

Re: Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' by jojothaiv(m): 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
Some "Bahushes" will not be happy with him..
Re: Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' by shedy03(m): 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
Their Afghanistan/somalian kind of life is d cause of their backwardness.

2 Likes

Re: Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' by KukkitAvenue(m): 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
Let an Hausa/Fulani man be president of Nigeria for one million years the north will still be backward. How in earth will an "mai ruwa" man have four wives with eighteen children not have poverty as his best friend?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' by Aremson14(m): 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hemaah:
13 And the word of the LORD came unto me the second time, saying, What seest thou? And I said, I see a seething pot; and the face thereof is toward the north.
Jeremiah 1:13

14 Then the LORD said unto me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land.
Jeremiah 1:14.

Watin i neva see for nairaland. Someone has even found a bible verse already. In other words anywhere north is mentioned in d bible refers to Nothern Nigeria. And the North are d most backwards in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' by victrick105: 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Receives Second Dose Of COVID19 Vaccine (Photos) / Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate / President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.