Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

You Won't Believe Anyone Could Survive This Tricycle Accident - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / You Won't Believe Anyone Could Survive This Tricycle Accident (846 Views)

National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria / You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! / Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won't Believe Anyone Could Survive This Tricycle Accident by Towncrier007(m): 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
A Facebook lady gives thanks to the God of her pastor who she says helped her to escape this terrible accident.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe Anyone Could Survive This Tricycle Accident by haywire07(m): 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
God of Pastor KK?

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe Anyone Could Survive This Tricycle Accident by GOFRONT(m): 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
The Keke no get Airbag??
Re: You Won't Believe Anyone Could Survive This Tricycle Accident by SIMONEKPA7: 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
Who da fukkk is God of pastor KK? Africans are gradually running mad

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe Anyone Could Survive This Tricycle Accident by VictorDivine: 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
All thanks to our Almighty God.
Re: You Won't Believe Anyone Could Survive This Tricycle Accident by Nobody: 2:41am On Sep 20, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Who da fukkk is God of pastor KK? Africans are gradually running mad
NIGERIA is the way it is today because of the very few number of Critical Thinkers it has got.
Hence, making it difficult for such rare gems to get into Political Offices..
Not easy sustaining quality discussions with Nigerian youths these days. Really appalling!
It such a Huge embarrassment.

The one that weakens me the most is when you find a 1st class material in mathematics, Geophysics, Geology or engineering settling for the position of Youth pastor on graduation from the university as part of permanent career engagement. A complete waste of career & time!

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe Anyone Could Survive This Tricycle Accident by Sweetvie: 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
God of pastor kk?
This got me thinking

(1) (Reply)

Spain Tourist Visa Likely Encounters / I Have Interview On Monday & Ur Advice Please Is Needed! / My Observation Traveling From Edo To Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.