Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,198 members, 7,867,464 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:41 PM

Aca Without B.sc. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Aca Without B.sc. (630 Views)

HND Holders Have More Opportunities Than A B.sc 2.2. See Why.. / Can I Get An Mba Or Bsc With My Ican (aca) / Acca/aca Prerequisite To Cfa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aca Without B.sc. by jamesjami: 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2010
undecidedI have acquired not less than 7 years practical experience. I was fully inducted into memebership of the Institute last November. As a result of the controversy in the labour market about B.Sc or no B.Sc., I sat for the entrance examination of the DLI of the UNILAG and eventually, I was amongst other successful candidates for a course in Accounting (direct entry).

The major challenge I have, however, is that I am in a straight in-betwixt: I am not earning up to 100k where I work presently. And even when I succeed at securing another job, I am afraid I may not have the time to go for Residential eventually when the time comes later this year. The Residential is an arrangement by the University authority to have all part-time students available on campus for atleast 6 weeks. I am entitled to 4 weeks where I work presently and I will not be entitled to that if I assume another duty elsewhere immediately.

I cannot continue with this salary I am earning. I am scared of keeping a relationship that will lead to marriage even though I am not keeping one now. I am planning to get married in less than 2 years. I want to leave my parents place and also have a place of my own so that I can atleast keep a meaningful relationship with the lady I would love to marry. A lot of politiking is going on in the hospital where I work. In fact, I am,

I need some good practical advise please.

Thanx
Re: Aca Without B.sc. by AjanleKoko: 8:07am On Jun 26, 2010
Sorry o, but don't ACAs get to serve and proceed to MBA any more?

(1) (Reply)

Interested In Leaving Zenith For Uba(pay Upgrade/level) / Please Any Information Concerning Glo / Case closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.