Stats: 3,157,921 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me (70732 Views)

Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) / Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me / Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering - Actress, Beverly Afaglo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
qunnnnnn:
what's the meaning of all these na? Lalasticlala, please do the needful.
Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by principal21(m): 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
thesicilian:
If he doesn't bother you, he's getting it from somewhere else.
You are very much on point.

Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
Disappointed, thought i wud see something interesting sef,mtcheeww
Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by Radiant1020(f): 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
How do people discuss their personal life like this?
Smh
Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by enemyofprogress: 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
Dis her body odour na wa
Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by williamdeluxe(m): 11:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
anjigirl:
Are you serious?

Yes naaaa
Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by Diso60090(m): 11:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
Austema:
Wetin concern me. Am here to ask Real madrid fans how bizness? Like for Atl. madrid and share for Realmadrid. Lets see if Real madrid stil have fans or just like APC members are defecting to PDP;they also have all defected to Juventus

You dull sha

Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by 8stargeneral: 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
I will announce my official defection from real madrid to juventus next week grin grin grin
Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by Unlimited22: 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
How is this our business?
Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by Chochovini: 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
williamdeluxe:
The sweetest tin abt getting married is dat everyone knows u are Avin sex
including ur parent and pastor
Yet Dy can't judge u
. Lolsssss.... Very funny and vary true too.
Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
and she brought it online.. nothing is private in this world again.
Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by DrHighchief(m): 11:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
Slay queens waiting to take ur husband to d oda .......then ur eye go clear

Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by mattonnairaland: 11:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
I didn't see where she really knows how to put her husband to sleep. Doing what exactly, just cuddling or talking a man that needs sex to sleep is a joke.
Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by elizabeth147(f): 12:03am On Aug 16, 2018
Na Wa Oh! So Wat Will I Do Now Wen I Hear Story.
Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by AceDomino(m): 12:03am On Aug 16, 2018
Oshi n Iranu
Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 16, 2018
Look at this dullar.d wife going to sleep doesn't & will not curb a healthy man's sexual appetite. Both the doer & doee are matching banga outside the other room.... Such rubbish, u think we are all stûpid undecided

Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by Jabioro: 3:26am On Aug 16, 2018
It doesn't concerned me.
Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by BabbanBura(m): 4:36am On Aug 16, 2018
xendra:
News flash! It will no longer work, your husband knows your trick now grin

No be by force to marry woo - se bi dem kukumba et al still dey? Aunty pls free men from ya bitterness.
Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 16, 2018
93Miles:
May your husband also put you to sleep whenever you want to get money from him.

Amin o... lol
Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by jeffizy(m): 6:31am On Aug 16, 2018
93Miles:
May your husband also put you to sleep whenever you want to get money from him.
cheesy grin grin
Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by onunwa21(m): 6:39am On Aug 16, 2018
Abeg dis one follow for news abi!!!?
Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by Sike(m): 6:59am On Aug 16, 2018
williamdeluxe:
The sweetest tin abt getting married
is dat everyone knows u are Avin sex

Yet Dy can't judge u
lol. Na so
Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by Kingjames(m): 7:12am On Aug 16, 2018
I pray you don't teach our faithful wife this ...let it stop there in your country
Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by Lomprico2: 8:12am On Aug 16, 2018
williamdeluxe:

Yet Dy can't judge u

That because they have made it seem like sex is a very bad thing.
Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by Teeboi56: 8:36am On Aug 16, 2018
And u think u re doing good things
Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by liano234(m): 9:27am On Aug 16, 2018
Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by cooldood(m): 10:49am On Aug 16, 2018
williamdeluxe:

Yet Dy can't judge u
So to you now sex is a trophy and a major reason for marriage abi, I pity you.
Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by babaireti(m): 10:51am On Aug 16, 2018
The actress also revealed that her favourite body part is her backside, and said: “In marriage, it is very funny, we’ve been taught as women not to ever say no to your husband so there are times you are not in the mood but you just have to do it.”
So you give him the backside anytime you are not in the mood for the real action, but what if the man is not interested in the back nko? but the front gan gan ?

Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) / DJ Cuppy Gets G-Wagon As 24th Birthday Gift From Boyfriend, Anichebe / Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother