Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Pretty Women Shìt Smells So Bad!(my Experience) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Women Shìt Smells So Bad!(my Experience) (1261 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / Blind Date Gone Bad?my Experience. / TOO BAD! My Dad Demands Sex Before Paying My School Fees, Girl Tells Police In A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Women Shìt Smells So Bad!(my Experience) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
A pretty women came to visit my mother. After sometime she asked for the toilet. She went in.. After some minute in there, I started perceiving the smell. Chai! shocked shocked Very bad! I didn't know pretty women shit smell so bad like this! With all the make up and all you'll think they don't even shít! lipsrsealed . After sometime she came out. She felt embarrassed cus she knew it was smelling. Oboi I just run enter my room! cheesy cheesy. Chai! And they still go dey form later.

I'm out!
Re: Pretty Women Shìt Smells So Bad!(my Experience) by Kudducini(m): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
you should have tasted it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Women Shìt Smells So Bad!(my Experience) by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
What's the meaning of this ?

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Women Shìt Smells So Bad!(my Experience) by alterswerve(m): 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
OP is a minor oooo
Re: Pretty Women Shìt Smells So Bad!(my Experience) by sarahade(f): 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
Sense fall on you
Re: Pretty Women Shìt Smells So Bad!(my Experience) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
Maybe d tin too dey stay long in her bowel.its expected for someone to visit d toilet every morning. If she's ur girlfriend pls introduce more fruits and vegetables into her diet.
Re: Pretty Women Shìt Smells So Bad!(my Experience) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
undecided
Re: Pretty Women Shìt Smells So Bad!(my Experience) by Bluezy13(m): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
How old are you
Re: Pretty Women Shìt Smells So Bad!(my Experience) by 93Miles: 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
Op you still staying with parents?

I saw a pic you uploaded some days ago and if truly you are the one on that pic and still living with parents. I feel bad for you.

So a woman came to visit your mom and you were opportune to perceived her shiiit and all of a sudden all pretty women shiiits smell?

Hmmm!

SOME HAVE BRAINS BUT CANNOT USE, SOME CAN USE BUT HAVE NO BRAINS. WE HAVE BRAINS AND WE CAN USE. GLORY BE TO GOD AMEN!
Re: Pretty Women Shìt Smells So Bad!(my Experience) by 93Miles: 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
lefulefu:
Maybe d tin too dey stay long in her bowel.its expected for someone to visit d toilet every morning. If she's ur girlfriend pls introduce more fruits and vegetables into her diet.

Drinking a lot of water after meal is the best..

1 Like

Re: Pretty Women Shìt Smells So Bad!(my Experience) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
93Miles:

what sort of stupid post is this @op

Though I've learn something from this guy I'm quoting

1 Like

Re: Pretty Women Shìt Smells So Bad!(my Experience) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
93Miles:
Op you still staying with parents?

I saw a pic you uploaded some days ago and if truly you are the one on that pic and still living with parents. I feel bad for you.

So a woman came to visit your mom and you were opportune to perceived her shiiit and all of a sudden all pretty women shiiits smell?

Hmmm!

SOME HAVE BRAINS BUT CANNOT USE, SOME CAN USE BUT HAVE NO BRAINS. WE HAVE BRAINS AND WE CAN USE. GLORY BE TO GOD AMEN!
go and feel bad at your dad for not treating u right. And feel angry at your mum for not using condom. lipsrsealed
Re: Pretty Women Shìt Smells So Bad!(my Experience) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
Bluezy13:
How old are you
u fit ask ur papa that kind question? undecided
Re: Pretty Women Shìt Smells So Bad!(my Experience) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
93Miles:

how many these ladies dey gree drink water.some prefer drinking all those sugar drinks and soft drinks.
Re: Pretty Women Shìt Smells So Bad!(my Experience) by Bluezy13(m): 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
Mrbolt555:
u fit ask ur papa that kind question? undecided

Which kind stupid question pikin like you dey ask

If your craze no gree you answer the question, craze dey go na.
No be by force ni.

(1) (Reply)

Admirable Pre-wedding Photos Of A Flying Officer And An Engineer. / 5 Things Akwa Ibom Ladies Don’t Love Men To Do / I’m Scared Of The Future!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.