Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,950 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

See The Youngest Mechanic Apprentice In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See The Youngest Mechanic Apprentice In Nigeria (798 Views)

Should I Dump My Bsc Degree To Be A Mechanic Apprentice? / Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army / Ideas Of How To Do My Apprentice In Printing Press Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Youngest Mechanic Apprentice In Nigeria by UTMOST10(m): 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
Meet the youngest mechanic Apprentice in Nigeria. His name is Israel and he's 9years old. He will be glad if you can sponsor him to a greater height.

Re: See The Youngest Mechanic Apprentice In Nigeria by Merimental(m): 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
Baba GOD will surely pick his call one day...we shall hear his Testimony soon on nairaland..

2 Likes

Re: See The Youngest Mechanic Apprentice In Nigeria by Apus: 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
buh dem still dey use in clothe take clean oil na.. way to go sha. Wish him all d best!

1 Like

Re: See The Youngest Mechanic Apprentice In Nigeria by Angy55(f): 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
Sighs deeply.
Resultant effect of giving birth to children they can't take care of.

Where are our politicians, business tycoons and celebrities?
September is near, another academic session would start soon, somebody should take this kid of the street and fix him in a school.
Technical school preferably, he would do great there.

1 Like

Re: See The Youngest Mechanic Apprentice In Nigeria by UTMOST10(m): 7:57am On Aug 16, 2018
May God help this little boy. He lives in Akure, ondo State.
Re: See The Youngest Mechanic Apprentice In Nigeria by Cornerstone2018: 11:03am On Aug 16, 2018
if only our so called big men and women could see this, including the small ones with big God, but i know they cant see it.

1 Like

Re: See The Youngest Mechanic Apprentice In Nigeria by UTMOST10(m): 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
Cornerstone2018:
if only our so called big men and women could see this, including the small ones with big God, but i know they cant see it.
Your right......so pathetic.
Re: See The Youngest Mechanic Apprentice In Nigeria by UTMOST10(m): 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
God is in control.....

(1) (Reply)

Update On The 2019 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment / Here Is How To Plan Your Career / Market Research Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.