Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Islam Does Not Support The Marriage Of Children - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam Does Not Support The Marriage Of Children (4033 Views)

Islam's Position On Paedophilia And Marriage Of Under-age Girls / Who Determines The Marriage Age Limit. Dr. Ahmad Abubakar Mahmud Gumi / This Is What Islam Does To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam Does Not Support The Marriage Of Children by abdulg: 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2010
Islam Does Not Support the marriage of Children

This  act of Senator Yerima has generated a lot of articles and commentaries in the newspapers and on the Internet. Most of these commentaries have focused on the constitution and the law in condemning this immoral, illegal, and unreligious activity of this senator. The suggestion has been made that this man has not committed any offence under Islamic law as it is being suggested that Islam is in favour of paedophilia. This is far from the truth. There's nowhere in the Quran or the Hadith where it is specifically allowed that a child can be married.

The legal and constitutional arguments against this action are very straightforward. The legal provisions clearly require that the minimum age of marriage should be 18. This is covered by the Child Rights Act which Nigeria signed into law in 2003. From the Child Rights Act, 2003; the relevant sections are very clear.

Section 21 states that "No person under the age of 18 years is capable of contracting a valid marriage, and accordingly a marriage so contracted is null and void and of no effect whatsoever.”
Section 22 goes further by stipulating the duty of the parents as follows, in subsection(1), “ No parent, guardian or any other person shall betroth a child to any person”; and in subsection 2 declares that "a betrothal in contravention of subsection (1) of this section is null and void."

Section 23 deals with punishment to be given to persons who contravene this law as follows "A person; (a) who marries a child, or (b) to whom a child is betrothed, or (c) who promotes the marriage of a child, or (d) who betroths a child, commits an offence and is liable on conviction to a fine of =N=500,000 or imprisonment for a term of five years or to both such fine and imprisonment.

From the above provisions of the Child's Rights Act (2003), there's no question about the fact that Senator Yerima has broken the law.

The argument has been brought forward to that this sort of activity is acceptable in the home state of Senator Yerima; and secondly that Islam has no problem with marriage of children. We can debunk the first argument straight away by the fact that Senator Yerima performed this marriage in the Federal capital Territory rather than his own state. In any case, since this man is a senator of the Federal Republic, making laws for the whole country, it is illegal and wrong for him to make laws that will not apply to him. His position therefore in the Senate has become untenable.

Let us now deal with religious arguments of Senator Yerima's supporters. It is being wrongly assumed that Islam supports child marriages. This is a totally wrong assumption, and is a way for the perpetrators of paedophilia to justify their dastardly act.

Consider the following verse from the Quran,
Verse 4:24 - , “And those of whom ye seek consent (by marrying them), give unto them their portions as a duty. And there is no sin for you in what ye do by mutual agreement after the duty (hath been done). Lo! Allah is ever Knower, Wise.”

This verse talks about commencement of marriage and giving of dowry by the groom to the bride. It is stating that if bride and groom want - they can 'mutually' agree on dowry. Now mutual agreement requires that both parties are mature enough to know what they are doing. Can a child possess this maturity? Does a girl of 13 years old know what she is doing in terms of marriage? The answer is 'No'. The 'mature' aspect of parties is not restricted to marriage only but also to Divorce (2:223) and matters related to Orphans (4:06).

Re: Islam Does Not Support The Marriage Of Children by Jenwitemi(m): 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2010
Okay, but moslems do it regularly, anyway. Why is that?
Re: Islam Does Not Support The Marriage Of Children by nuclearboy(m): 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2010
@Abdulq:

Your posts makes sense but you have a problem - if you say the 13 year old was not old enough to agree, how could the 6 year old Aisha your prophet married have been old enough to agree to marry and lose her virginity at 9?

Do NOT forget - that is the justification Yerima uses. Was your prophet wrong? If you agree he was wrong, case closed- we agree with you!
Re: Islam Does Not Support The Marriage Of Children by nopuqeater: 11:39pm On Jun 23, 2010
@Nuclearboy: AS a nigerian, when were you born, before end of the civil war or after it? I ask this because I submit to you that Aisha (RA) was born before the beginning of revelation. If you know anything different let us know.

if Aisha was born sometimes before the beginning of revelation, then by the time they left makka, to madina she has to be 13 years old plus the many number of years she lived before the beginning of revelation.

Aisha was already engaged and the engaged was called of at the time her father wanted to migrate to Ethiopia, like the others in the lesser Hijra, at the beginning of Islam, in Makka.

if Aisha says that she was a young girl when the 6th verse of Surah Qamar was revealed, sometimes in the early makkan period, we ask, how can she be a 6 year olf at the end of the 12th or 13th year of Islam in makka? a person may look young yet has some age on him/her, the look is not the actual age, but that is calculated from when birth begins.

Nuclearboy, there is a difference between a boy and a young man.
Re: Islam Does Not Support The Marriage Of Children by nuclearboy(m): 11:46pm On Jun 23, 2010
^^^ Let me put it like this - If (supposing) Aisha was 9 when Mohammed took her to bed, was he wrong or right?

One word answer, please, thank you
Re: Islam Does Not Support The Marriage Of Children by nopuqeater: 1:36am On Jun 24, 2010
nnuclear boy, whatever Allah's Messenger did, it was all within the Will of the Almighty. If Aisha (RA) was older than 9, or 13, or even older, but if the narrator of th e hadith says whe was 6 or 9, does it then mean that she must be 6 or 9>

of course not. You know a person's age by some milestone events in his or her enviroment. Muhammad was know to be born in the year that the Elephant army invaded Makka. So I asked you before do you know when you were born based on the civil war that lasted for 30 months in Nigeria. I didnt asked if you were born before the independence.

Now Aisha was born before the beginning of revelation. She must have been 6 or 9 at some years added to how old she was before revelation; so if she was 5 before revelation, she would have been 6 at the end of the first year, and she would have been 9 at the end of the 4 year of revelation.

If her father had her before Islam, then when was she 6 or 9? i am picking your brain, hope that you can tyhink.

since her father divorce her mother because she refused to accept Islam, then she was born before Islam. If she was engaged to be married to a suitor before Islam and that engagement was dissolved because of the fact that her father became muslim which brought her into Islam, cant you them understand that she was alive before her father became muslim, being the first adult male that entered Islam, apart from the messenger who this type of Islam was revealed upon?

Aisha said that she was a young girl fully capable of recollecting events when the 6th verse of Surah Qamar was revealed, we must know that if that verse was revealed very early in Makka, then she was born long before the first revelation.

I am saying all of these to let you realise that we are okay with Muhammad (AS), and that you did not have the ability to do the same in your "dont touch my anoited, ".
Re: Islam Does Not Support The Marriage Of Children by nuclearboy(m): 1:38am On Jun 24, 2010
where is your answer? yes or no
Re: Islam Does Not Support The Marriage Of Children by nopuqeater: 2:12am On Jun 24, 2010
Nuclear boy, supposition is not actuality. If 9 was correct age, then that was your answer, using your supposition? What if her age is way much older than 9 and she look 9 or somebody took her to be 9, since the chain of narration is so weak, being just one in a matter this important? then do you now deny are actual age, which you must calculate from the time of her birth?

how old was the mother of your God when the Spirit got her pregnant? Ah, you didnt think that was coming, espectially when she was still a virgin when she met God the Ghost. In a semitic society where 13 is the age of maturity, marked by the rite of Barmitva, we have to agree that Mary must not not be that much older than 13, yet your God overshadowed her to produce another God.

man, nuclear boy get real. I gave you a ton of yardmarks that show Aisha was not 6 or 9, but at least 17 or older, yet you are stuck onusing weak ahadith to justify your nonsense.

While you cant ask question in Christianity, you can see here that we in Islam are correcting any untrue statement about people in Islam. If she was 6 or 9, I do not have problem with it because there must be a reason for it, considering that it is a matter of God's decision.

But since we can know how old a person is by starting from when he/she was born, so Aisha was not 6 or 9 if she was born many years before the start of revelation. This I have proven. Others in Islam have proven it. Thank to Allah Who Allows people with good mind to think. We just are not in the business of falling over ourselves accepting what our leadership say, if it is different from Quran and authentic ahadith.

to say Aisha was 6 or 9 is completely against Quran and authentic ahadith. And what Aisha said was not ahadith since ahadith is strictly the saying of Prophet Muhammad (AS) and what he allowed others to say. When the narrator who has been deemed to have weak memory reported the ahadith, it should not have been calibrated as an ahadith at all. And in addition, should he be the only one who ever heard the statement, even if we say it was from the story of the life of Aisha, but definitely not ahadith?

Am still waiting for your anoited response, just as am waiting to read about the age of Mary when a God overpowered her until she got pregnant.
Re: Islam Does Not Support The Marriage Of Children by Nobody: 2:17am On Jun 24, 2010
@ OP

You are simple beating around the bush. You know the answer but you don't want to admit your prophet was wrong.

Let's say this though. Times were different. We can't live like men of thousands of years ago.

We must adjust to our context and social evolution.

That is to say anyone who tries to emulate the prophet today is just looking for excuses to justify his pedophilia nature.
Re: Islam Does Not Support The Marriage Of Children by nuclearboy(m): 7:25am On Jun 24, 2010
^^^ Exactly. Thank you.

Now to pig-eater and abdulq:

I make a categorical statement: If I walk on my two feet, that is normal. If I refuse and decide to walk on my two hands, that is NOT normal. In the same way, IF Aisha was 16 when Mohammed slept with her, Mohammed was RIGHT. If she was 9 years old, then he was WRONG.

Is that true or not? YES/NO? tongue

But pig-eater will come back with one long story that has no beginning or end now and abdulq will not answer. Why? Because you know the truth. Yerima was following your prophets example and was even kind to have waited till the child became 13. If he truly wanted to be like Mohammed, he would have "climbed" on her 4 years ago!
Re: Islam Does Not Support The Marriage Of Children by nopuqeater: 11:52am On Jun 24, 2010
@Michellin: « #8 on: Today at 02:17:04 AM »
@ OP

You are simple beating around the bush. You know the answer but you don't want to admit your prophet was wrong.
The age of Aisha is calibrated from when she was born, just as one will measure your age from when you were born till you arrive on the shores of Italy. If I say you are now 12, and I say that you look that young, the possibility is that I am wrong is there. But am I correct because of your look, alone and the fact is that there are nigerian blooded 12 year olds who are in italy today. in actuality, if Muhammad took a wife who is very young at anuy age, including 6 years old or 9, it is not a crime, since God WHo sent him allowed it. As a believer, I have no other opinion but to accept it.

howeer when they say it was from hadith, then i look very closely at the statement, and I realized it is not a hadith at al. Hadith by defination is the saying of Muhammad (AS) and what he did not disagree with when said in his presence. hadith always begin by the companion saying I heard the prophet said, (and what that is is stated). Michellin, this is not the case. And something that important was not heard and related by more than 1 person? it should have been, and not by a person whose memory was declared as back at old age. I should know because i do have many old people in my family and they are not as sharp as they used to be in their much younger days, say 20 years ago.

Let's say this though. Times were different. We can't live like men of thousands of years ago.
Look, the process of marriage is memorialized in the Quran and the Hadith. Muhammad said that a woman must participate in the conteact of her marriage. Aisha said she participated. Now let wonder if a 6 year old has the mental capacity to participate in drawing up a marital contract? looking like 6 or 9, whatever it may be does not actualy mean the actual age is 6 or 9. I know many people who are mothers of people in their 30s, and mother and child are mistaken to be friends, brother sister, sisters. again nothing Muhammad (AS) did that I find wronf, afterall, he is rated #1 above Jesus and Moses and any other, including Abraham. So you see, if he was wrong, each of the people below him will have to be more wrong, yet he is above a christian God person, Jesus.

We must adjust to our context and social evolution.
human beings are still humans. good quality is still good quality. I have read little girls having sex with older men in our native 9ja on this NL. and these women and the men who slept with them are not always Muslims. what am saying is that i may not want for myself a girl that is under 18, if Aisha was married off at 6 or 9, I do not disagree with it because there is something good about that specific marriage. so i reseach all the milestone events that took place before the beginning of prophethood, as it could be related to Abu Bakr, the father of Aisha. What I found, and am not alone in this, is that Abu Bakr and Muhammad (AS) were from the same community. then I observed wich children born by each men before the first revelation. I found that Aisha was born before it, afterall, her father divorced her mother because she refused to enter Islam with the rest of the family. So we asked if Abu Bakr secretly went to sleep with a woman he divorced, a disbeliever to now have a child? the answer s no, since she was described that her father at about 39 when the Islam of Muhammad began, there were 4 childeren, 2 from each wife, and Aisha was the last 10 years younger than her older sister, Asmaa. It was not reported tat Abu Bakr had any children after he entered Islam, and Aisha was already engaged to a first suitor before islam, which was dissoved because the famiy does not want a wife from the muslims. Finally, Aisha said she was a little girl when verse 6 of Surah Qamar was revealed, in the makkan earliest period. Now tell me if Aisha was not born before islam and how can she be 6 when she was married and 9 only the 2nd year in Madina when Islam was 15 years old? At least she would be 15 or some period older. No?

That is to say anyone who tries to emulate the prophet today is just looking for excuses to justify his pedophilia nature.
I emulate the prophet (AS). I will marry a mature young woman of 18 in Nigeria, USA, and if I live in a society that 21 is the youngerst age, then 21 and if I arrive in the community of the Masai or the Pigmiss, or the aborigini, or any in the world, my situation will be cultural appropriate. I will not emulate Jesus when it comes to sexual value. I will not emulate David or Solomon the wise. I do not want any concubine. I know thats a commonly aceptable thing in our mutual society and even in Italy where you reside. Your president there in Italy does have a girlfriend. Thats a concubine.

So how old are you michellin? you look 15. Is that your age? you have to proof that you are older otherwise, i think am correct. You may then be too young to be the moderator without parental consent.
Re: Islam Does Not Support The Marriage Of Children by nuclearboy(m): 11:57am On Jun 24, 2010
I know dem no born you well to answer the question! grin Who wan die? wink
Re: Islam Does Not Support The Marriage Of Children by nopuqeater: 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2010
ode do. i have answered a question that eats you up, except that you dont know. the fact of te matter is that Aisha was not 6 or 9. whatever her age, even if as you assumed ignorantly after my statements that it is 6 or 9, Muhammad (AS) was 100% correct.

You see i am a yoruba. the yorubas have good morals. then i have lived long enough around other cultures. with all of these, Muhammad has not been found deficient in quality.

he is superior in moral relationship to your 1/3 god who slept with a woman he did not marry. Afterall, Muhammad was the husband of Aisha (RA). Is there a wrong sex between a wife and husband, especially when both agreed to sleep with each other? Did Aisha ever complaint?

Finally, since you couldnt respond in the "touch not my anoited, " thread, I will ask you a question just to mock your understanding; If your God jesus knew that he was going to die, since he created the world, according to you, what did he prepare for and how did he governed the earth when he died?

maybe you are born well to answer this. I wanna see if you have spine or maybe you are spineless as i thought.
Re: Islam Does Not Support The Marriage Of Children by nuclearboy(m): 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2010
^ Dindinrin atole eleyin-rira:

So you know how to ask questions? Answer mine and I will give you a Biblical based answer to your question which is really very simple. Sad that you don't have enough brains to know you asked a very simple question.

So, where's my answer - IF (we kuku know the truth) Mahmoud slept with Aisha at 9, was he right or wrong?
Re: Islam Does Not Support The Marriage Of Children by nopuqeater: 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2010
Depe; What was Aisha's age? when was she born? Even though many antiIslamic people get roused up and eager to talk about Aisha, none of them realised that she was bethroned to a future husband, a relationship which was called off, long time before the prophet approached to ask for her marriage. I now ask the question: Was she alive in the period of the initial engagement and if so how old was she? The below wikipedia segments address her minimum age with proof by the 2nd year of Hijra (the year of battle of Badr). Was she considered young simply because she was the only virgin married to the prophet? Were there proofs that she was much older than 6 or 9, born before the advent of prophethood? Further, we see from the story of the "Honey" that the prophet (AS) separated himself away from his wives for 1 month at least? THis single event shows that the prophet was not a man that could not do without sexual intercourse, hence Allah answered the questioners of their evil questions and opinions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha - Cached - Similar

Age at marriage

The issue of Aisha's age at the time she was married to Muhammad has been of interest since the earliest days of Islam.[3] Early Muslims regarded Aisha's youth as demonstrating her virginity and, therefore, her suitability as a bride of Muhammad,

However many Islamic scholars such as Maulana Muhammad Ali have challenged the belief that Aisha was aged 6 or 9 years old. He stated that:

A great misconception prevails as to the age at which Aisha was taken in marriage by the Prophet. Ibn Sa‘d has stated in the Tabaqat that when Abu Bakr [father of Aisha] was approached on behalf of the Holy Prophet, he replied that the girl had already been betrothed to Jubair, and that he would have to settle the matter first with him. This shows that Aisha must have been approaching majority at the time,

Story of the honey

Ibn Kathir wrote in his biography of Muhammad that Muhammad's wife Umm Salama Hind bint Abi Umayya was given a pot filled with honey, which she shared with her husband.[15] He was fond of sweets and stayed overlong with Umm Salama Hind bint Abi Umayya,

Word spread in the small Muslim community that Muhammad's wives were taking advantage of their husband, speaking sharply to him and conspiring against him. Umar, Hafsa's father, scolded his daughter and also spoke to Muhammad of the matter. Muhammad, saddened and upset, separated from his wives for a month. By the end of this time, his wives were humbled; they had admitted their wrongdoing, and harmony was restored,
Re: Islam Does Not Support The Marriage Of Children by nuclearboy(m): 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2010
olo - orun tongue:

Aisha was 6 years old when he married her and 9 when he lay with her whether you lie about it or not.

Ok O, if you say she was not, are you then admitting that if she was 9 when mahmoud slept with her, that he was an agbaya? tongue kiss
Re: Islam Does Not Support The Marriage Of Children by nopuqeater: 3:05am On Jun 26, 2010
« #15 on: Yesterday at 06:42:43 PM »
olo - orun :
This boy has the mouth to call a hygenic, neat crazy, cloth horse manhattanite "olo orun"! iso kuso. Ati gbo ri. the boy who lives in a village in Nigeria, where good quality water is liquid gold. iwo aro mi mawe, ota odo lo lenu lati soo fun afinju emi pe olorun ni mi? have you ever spend more than 15 minutes in the community bathroom, in the once a week you clean yourself with Alagolo soap or the umbrella brand soap you have to use? Someday, i will lecture you how to take propercare of yourself. From the best toiletries; back scrup rope, to shower gloves, to the best deoderant gel, bathroom splashes, to a cologne that i acquired in the days when Esquire men shop was in Nigeria, and it is not even common in this united States. O ma se o. If you and I were to step forward, after we have prepared ourselves, your woman will be ashamed to call your freaking dirt her oko, from the rancid smell of your sweat. i wo obun yi. Lol. Maa binu o. Moo wipe o ni we lola nsin yin. ko ku ku somi ni adugbo too ngbe ni abule to wa.

Aisha was 6 years old when he married her and 9 when he lay with her whether you lie about it or not.
Muhammad (AS) was better than the trinity that slept with young girl Mary to get her pregnant. This is a fact, whether you lie about it or not. There is no doubt that Muhammad was the husband of Aisha(ra). Who was the husband of Mary, and tell me when and where did they get marry? While Muhammad had right of husbandship with Aisha, my mother in faith, what right did holy ghost have to come on Mary? You see how Allah make it easy to disgrace your opinion, even after I asked when was Aisha born, since you paid so much to her life, you should have known when she was born.

While the saying of Aisha on the subject of her age, if she ever said it in the first place was categorized as "ahadith", it lacks the definition of what ahadith is. Ahadith is the saying of Muhammad (AS) or what was said in his presence and the final statement of what was said in his present, not correct the speaker, or the correction made. Ahadith is always narrated by saying, I the companion (RA) heard the prophet (AS) "say': such and such. Whatever was said can not be against any part of the Quran. And the chain of narrators must be analysed, under many tests, including their memory at the time of narration, the fact that it is very likely that such a oerson was around the Prophet at the time of such a statement, or condition (a man in Madina period cant be saying that he witnessed, heard the prophet saying something of the occasion when he spoke to Quraish in the first invition of his family to islam, we will know that was not correct, the reason Abu Huraira (RA) did not say I was there and then narrated the Makkan period). in all the qualifications of ahadith, the saying of anybody but that of Muhammad alone and what he allowed when said in his presence, qualify as ahadith. So when somebody says what was ascribed to our mother Aisha (RA) is ahadith, then he does not know what he is talking about.

Now boy, is there a thing as important in Christianity in the same value as the case of Aisha is important in Islam that yu can disagree with its calibration, as I am doing, with very sound argument? I am not just typing, but giving substantive reason for lies of your ilk. Let me help you, how is 3 gods a true One God? how is it that your god the ghost had to mount a young virgin girl to produce another god who is human? (Heck this is similar to the way hindu and Buhddist think. You are so close to them that I can see your group herded along with them).How is it that you call hanged Jesus a willing sacrifice when he begged all nigh and finally on the cross cried out about his God forsaken him? I have alot of this type of question for you to answer. I remember you have failed to even tal about not touching an anoited. how can you say you are a christian when you cant even defend it? How is your religion progressive, when you are all in lock steps with your pastors, pope, whatever?

Ok O, if you say she was not, are you then admitting that if she was 9 when mahmoud slept with her, that he was an agbaya?
listen to this dindinrin. A husband is agbaya with his wife? I am sure you are not married, but not a virgin either. that means you are a freaking fornicator. If she was 9, Allah made her special, just like yahweh made Mary special that she was disvirgined by the holy ghost before she was married, according to your Bible on the marriage to old man Joseph (is the ghost olorun yaa and Joseph agbaya, or joseph is not since Maru is now experience from her encounter with the ghost? Oro lo boro wa o. When you open the can of still alive worms, you expect them to wanna crawl all over the places). Now where is your problem> which one of the relationship is better, the man with his wife, or the men with their wife? in the future i hope you use your head, to think. why dont you defend the relationship of Mary to ghost and then to Joseph who took over the wife of your god and the stepfather of yet, another god?
Re: Islam Does Not Support The Marriage Of Children by nuclearboy(m): 7:01am On Jun 26, 2010
Werediran:

The ramblings of the mentally deranged are difficult to follow and so we all at NL find it tough to understand you ALWAYS. Ask 2+2 and the insane quotes the history of Attila the Hun (actually, I know you can't quote that cos you're not educated enough to know the name).

hygenic, neat crazy, cloth horse manhattanite "olo orun"!  grin grin grin

You are truly saying "iso kuso" above. [1] Thank Jesus you know the spelling of "hygenic" but sadly you don't know the meaning in your own life. [2] Truly you're crazy since you believe an old man laying with a six year old can be anything except deranged like you. [3] So you too are also a horse - 13 women every night too?  shocked :ona wa O - by the time you die, you'll be ready for 72 only what you'll get is the flames arabia has prepared fou you and boasts about  grin [4]I know you are olo-orun. no need to repeat it. The smell can't get past your keyboard to affect me

Answer my question whether you agree she was 6 or 9 or 56 (age kuku meant nothing to the dude. Even life meant nothing. no babe around meant he stuck it inside a shakabula or a piece of wood with a hole. Vaseline or human blood would make it slippery enough) -

If a man sleeps with a 9 year old, is he right by any means??  tongue
Re: Islam Does Not Support The Marriage Of Children by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 26, 2010
@nopuqeater
can u marry a 9yr old&make love to her at that tender age?
can u also give out ur daughter at age 9 for marriage?
Re: Islam Does Not Support The Marriage Of Children by nopuqeater: 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2010
@Toba: Can you as a god force yourself on a young virgin of the age of Mary, whatever that age is? When she got pregnant you cant own it up to her that you are her former lover, a former boyfrined, who is now baby daddy? why would you discard her to such a depression that she had to go for old man Joseph who was way over 70 years old?

now to answer your question, if i live in a society that 6 or 9 years is age of maturity and it is normal to marry that young, yes, i will marry and have sexual relationship with my "wife". She is legal for me, as much as am legal for her. Neither of us will be accused of adultery, or fornication.

now since i answered your question, i submit many issues to you: you live in england, you should be able to ask scotland yard to give you the definition of pedophile, and their psycho-analysis, profile. Will a man who is not shy, respected in his community, accepted as a leader, the most trust worthy of all of them, a spiritual leader who his Lord safe vouched his highest quality of character in all aspect of human definitions, a man who is married wo many wives, both widows, older than him, his age group, a little younger and yes was able to separate himself from his wife without having sex with any of them for as long as they disputed, and yes after his first wife passed, it took him sometimes to get married when people were compalining that he should do so, can we then say this man is not the best of character, and he is otherwise, just because he married a much younger woman, among his spouses?

do you know any male in nigeria, your home country that can wait for a long time after he is widowed until he marries again, and in between the marriages had no sex without being married, though he was a virgin until he married at the age of 35? do you know anyone who is married in nigeria that you can vouch that he does not have a corner side girlfriend? do you know? am now turning to you, toba. you do have a girlfriend or are you married? Are you not chasing after the white meats in england?

Now Aisha is the bone that stucks in the throat of the haters of Islam. First her statement cant be ahadith, hence it invalidated the whole statement by definition. The narrator has been deemed unreliable based on his memory at old age, hence in a primary sense, ahadith cant be against its related subject in the Quran that it is explaining. read the verses of marrriage in the Quran: you will find that a wife shoud be old enough to participate in the anguage of the contract of marriage. if Aisha was at say age 6 or 9, then it a miracle and she actually is worthy of marriage just like Mary is worthy of getting pregnant by your ghost god.

Aisha said Muhammad (as) is the embodiment of Quran, "Quran walking" as she puts it and everyone, includng me agrees. Again, we see how Muhammad dealt with marriages, having never slept with a woman except those he married to, and Allah Himself had conducted and ordained all his relationships, just as He did of Adam on Eve, can we not understand that Aisha was a special woman?

Now, if we take into account that Aisha was born before her household under her father all became Muslims, except her mother who was divorced right away for refusing Islam, we will have to say that Aisha was born way before Islam. Proofs; it was not stated that Abu Bakr had less than 4 children before Isam, and Aisha was the fourth. It was not possible that she was born into islam, because there was no proof that her mother got pregnant by Abu Bakr who was now her exhusband, and no proof that there was a naming ceremony conducted for her as a new birth into islam. Further we see that Aisha was already angaged to be married to a man of a paganic family, which must have meant it was arranged before islam, otherwise why would a father who divorced his wife for not entering Islam with him will give the daughter from the same union before it was dissolved to a pagan?

we then observe that Abu bakr wanted to emigrate from Makka to Ethiopia went to the family of the future hisband of Aisha to take her in. THis they refused and sadly declared to him that disssolution of said future relationship. this is a single proof, if you ignore everything else that Aisha was old enough at the time her father want to leave for Ethiopia. old enough that she was seemed able to handle the separation from her father, since her mother was not in the picture anymore at that time. As a matter of law of breast feeding, Aisha must have been old enough that se did not need her mother in the first year of Islam when her father divorced her mother, otherwise she would have been given to the mother to keep her until she is independent.

If Islam was 13 years in Makka, Aisha must have at least be 13 years plus the number of years that it takes a child to be independent fro mother only full care. Then we have to add 2 years to the second year of Hijra. Considering that Aisha said that she was a oung girl, old enough to remember when the 6th verse of Surah Qamar (Moon) was revealed in Makka in the the very early days of Makka, and that she was old enough to go to war in Badr, clearly known that the Makkan would not discriminate from killing a woman simply because she is a muslim, the first dead in Islam was a woman in Makka, why would anyone think that Aisha was 6 in the 12th year of Makkan period is mind buggling. Looking like a 6 year, I may agree, but 6 is at leat 16! I isted many reasons that the ahadith is weak and not reliable, please proof to me that she is 6.
Then defend your ghost god sleeping with Mary at such a tender age, without having the decency to marry her first, and pass her down to a 70 yearls old at least Joseph.
Re: Islam Does Not Support The Marriage Of Children by nopuqeater: 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2010
@nuclear boy: « #17 on: Today at 07:01:31 AM »
Werediran:
You must have came from a bad enviroment. My apology to the others. Amu ni buni eron ibiye ara e. I wo omo onilu; ayon diran ara e. Thank God Awolowo organized free educatio in the ol west. your kin would have been a cloth weaver or a drummer boy. Again I apologise to those petepete tasi lara by your stupidity.
OMO ATOWUN REWA. EMI TI MO WA LATI IDILE TAA MA GESHI LATI BA IYAWON SUN, iwo fee gaa ayon wa si iwaju mi. Oripe o koja aye e. Omo gota, omo eyin moto ara e. Get lost, with your funkie smelly skin. Obun aro mi mawe. Eniyon to gbonse tio nudi wa nso fun mi pee owun finju.

The ramblings of the mentally deranged are difficult to follow and so we all at NL find it tough to understand you ALWAYS. Ask 2+2 and the insane quotes the history of Attila the Hun (actually, I know you can't quote that cos you're not educated enough to know the name).
Am not a historian. And its a very easy to reseach name. My world history class was good enough. I did two courseds of it. 2+2 has a reason that it is. What is 2, except it could be 1 added to 1, or many other possibilies. I guess you dd are not near anything nuclear in your entire life, except the boy part fits you like a glove. If education had not been so easy and cheap, was it meant for a poor soul like you? Hardly considering that you do not come from a pedigree. I am apologising again to the offended because of your action.

hygenic, neat crazy, cloth horse manhattanite "olo orun"!
CAn a disbeliever say that a muslim is Oloorun? it will be unbelievable. Afterall the muslim is to clean hs body 5 times a day, while the kufar like nuclear boy has no reason to wash up. Consider that there is no uninterrupted running water in Nigeria, the reason many have bore-holes/wells. In the case of the boy, his condition is dire and just because the people in his community can smell him, he thinks he is clean. He forgets that they stink like him, is the only reason they have not commented. Those who haul garbage cant smell garbage. you understand, now, boy? Ara egon ara e.

You are truly saying "iso kuso" above.
Only if you know what normal people call "iso kuso". I am going to show you examples just below.

[1] Thank Jesus
This is a very good example of iso Kuso. Thanking creation while ignoring the Creator.

you know the spelling of "hygenic" but sadly you don't know the meaning in your own life.
What i have done in my young age, if you live to be 200, you will never achieve it. You will always have somebody having to control your life.You darn yes man. is a man Allah has bestowed His Mercy upon equal to a disbeliever driven by the deceit of Shaitan calling a human god? I live under the Rahmah of Al Rahim. You are guided by the devil who is making you believe that God is 3. Go figure it out as the second example of Iso kuso.

[2] Truly you're crazy since you believe an old man laying with a six year old can be anything except deranged like you.
I cant identify a village that you come out of in Yoruba land. Then I would have use it to describe your foolishness. Ode afeyin hora. If you ever stepped out of your vilage, darn village idiot, you will realise that marriage is not by age alone. maturity, at age 13 is what your lords, the children take as the age of maturity. When a woman sees her period, she is matured. there are other reasons, one of them is the development of pubic hairs, others include growth of female features like breasts and the bosy getting matured. Has there been a case that a 5 year old had a baby? Yes. Research it, you darn village boy. The internet is now available to your wretched soul. In america, there are states where a 13 year old could get married merely 50 years ago. Even in New York State, a place you will kill yourself to visit. Oh and Mary had sex with one of your gods, at what age? Tell me if you can.

[3] So you too are also a horse - 13 women every night too? :ona wa O -
And he secretly loves that his life is like that or close. Hypocrites. Abi ara iwo ole le ni? You are not a man. You cant never be. You will always be a boy. The boy thing fits your nature. and he loves his human god, but he will never emulate him when it comes to sex. hypocrite. Jesus said it all along. when he called the disciples hypocrites what do we expect from the later generations? Can this boy be better than hos Peter the rock (the hypocritical "rock" that crumble so easily).

by the time you die, you'll be ready for 72 only what you'll get is the flames arabia has prepared fou you and boasts about
Arabia has not slave, you slowpoke. Talk is cheap, idiot.

[4]I know you are olo-orun. no need to repeat it. The smell can't get past your keyboard to affect me
You have neer taken a shower everydy for a whole month straight, before. I am certain about this, since water does not flow that easily in Nigeria, in every part. Your issue is that you come from a village. Can you compare your case with mine? Go jump in a river, maybe osun in okeho (sorry people. its this village boy that is bringing shame on himself and i just have to let him have it).

Answer my question whether you agree she was 6 or 9 or 56 (age kuku meant nothing to the dude. Even life meant nothing. no babe around meant he stuck it inside a shakabula or a piece of wood with a hole. Vaseline or human blood would make it slippery enough).[/qote]listen to the vile coming from the rump rider; battyman. People like you are cutdown in jamaica. I will not dignify your senseless comment since you have not expained the rational of the sexual perversion of your ghost god. Omugo.

If a man sleeps with a 9 year old, is he right by any means??
If a man sleeps with his wife he is wrong by any means??

Now if god gets a virgin pregnant, he is right by any means??
You see how Allah has shamed your thinking, you idolworshipper? Saying it, if it means nothing is still nothing. By the way how are those girlfriends of yours, hypocrite? THe village girls are easy, and you can get them like honey gets flies. All you need is cotton and palm oil to make your lamp. I study people like you and Allah releases your secrets to me.
Re: Islam Does Not Support The Marriage Of Children by nuclearboy(m): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2010
@Pig-that-eats-pigs:

oro na dun, o fe ke! grin You just totally lost control and have shown your intellect is directly proportional to that of a piece of charcoal. As it dies in the fire over time, so does your own wilt like a dying flower. fuuny enough, both the Charcoal's IQ and yours started where? grin Pele, I hope you're not allowing the rancid saliva that drips non-stop fall on your keyboard. grin

Old man that believes once a 5 year old sees her period, a randy dirty smelly old man can sleep with her and that even before then, could "thigh" her to his satisfaction because it was tradition. Depraved, sensualistic clean-shaved perverted baboon (maybe thats why they think you're human). And of course you think everyone's life is based on sleeping with as many women as the last census counted abi? Why doesn't that suprise me? - Oh yes, I forgot - you have a mentor who did the same.

And you keep saying you live in Manhattan, NY. Are you sure you're not one of the tenants in the monkey cages at "Central Park" in which case I might have seen you sometime in the past.

Anyway, you've finally confessed that you know the truth above and also condemned the man. You just used "sense-sense" to confess and I don't want a fatwa on your empty head so no wahala again. I have no further use for you - you're boring tongue
Re: Islam Does Not Support The Marriage Of Children by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2010
Oga what relevance does ur post have in connection with my post?
I asked if u could get married to a 9yr old or give out ur 9yr child in marriage, now what concerns mary with that? Let me ask u, how old was virgin mary? 6? 9? 13? or more?
nopuqeater:

@Toba: Can you as a god force yourself on a young virgin of the age of Mary, whatever that age is? When she got pregnant you cant own it up to her that you are her former lover, a former boyfrined, who is now baby daddy? why would you discard her to such a depression that she had to go for old man Joseph who was way over 70 years old?

now to answer your question, if i live in a society that 6 or 9 years is age of maturity and it is normal to marry that young, yes, i will marry and have sexual relationship with my "wife". She is legal for me, as much as am legal for her. Neither of us will be accused of adultery, or fornication.

now since i answered your question, i submit many issues to you: you live in england, you should be able to ask scotland yard to give you the definition of craddle-robber, and their psycho-analysis, profile. Will a man who is not shy, respected in his community, accepted as a leader, the most trust worthy of all of them, a spiritual leader who his Lord safe vouched his highest quality of character in all aspect of human definitions, a man who is married wo many wives, both widows, older than him, his age group, a little younger and yes was able to separate himself from his wife without having sex with any of them for as long as they disputed, and yes after his first wife passed, it took him sometimes to get married when people were compalining that he should do so, can we then say this man is not the best of character, and he is otherwise, just because he married a much younger woman, among his spouses?

do you know any male in nigeria, your home country that can wait for a long time after he is widowed until he marries again, and in between the marriages had no sex without being married, though he was a virgin until he married at the age of 35? do you know anyone who is married in nigeria that you can vouch that he does not have a corner side girlfriend? do you know? am now turning to you, toba. you do have a girlfriend or are you married? Are you not chasing after the white meats in england?

Now Aisha is the bone that stucks in the throat of the haters of Islam. First her statement cant be ahadith, hence it invalidated the whole statement by definition. The narrator has been deemed unreliable based on his memory at old age, hence in a primary sense, ahadith cant be against its related subject in the Quran that it is explaining. read the verses of marrriage in the Quran: you will find that a wife shoud be old enough to participate in the anguage of the contract of marriage. if Aisha was at say age 6 or 9, then it a miracle and she actually is worthy of marriage just like Mary is worthy of getting pregnant by your ghost god.

Aisha said Muhammad (as) is the embodiment of Quran, "Quran walking" as she puts it and everyone, includng me agrees. Again, we see how Muhammad dealt with marriages, having never slept with a woman except those he married to, and Allah Himself had conducted and ordained all his relationships, just as He did of Adam on Eve, can we not understand that Aisha was a special woman?

Now, if we take into account that Aisha was born before her household under her father all became Muslims, except her mother who was divorced right away for refusing Islam, we will have to say that Aisha was born way before Islam. Proofs; it was not stated that Abu Bakr had less than 4 children before Isam, and Aisha was the fourth. It was not possible that she was born into islam, because there was no proof that her mother got pregnant by Abu Bakr who was now her exhusband, and no proof that there was a naming ceremony conducted for her as a new birth into islam. Further we see that Aisha was already angaged to be married to a man of a paganic family, which must have meant it was arranged before islam, otherwise why would a father who divorced his wife for not entering Islam with him will give the daughter from the same union before it was dissolved to a pagan?

we then observe that Abu bakr wanted to emigrate from Makka to Ethiopia went to the family of the future hisband of Aisha to take her in. THis they refused and sadly declared to him that disssolution of said future relationship. this is a single proof, if you ignore everything else that Aisha was old enough at the time her father want to leave for Ethiopia. old enough that she was seemed able to handle the separation from her father, since her mother was not in the picture anymore at that time. As a matter of law of bosom feeding, Aisha must have been old enough that se did not need her mother in the first year of Islam when her father divorced her mother, otherwise she would have been given to the mother to keep her until she is independent.

If Islam was 13 years in Makka, Aisha must have at least be 13 years plus the number of years that it takes a child to be independent fro mother only full care. Then we have to add 2 years to the second year of Hijra. Considering that Aisha said that she was a oung girl, old enough to remember when the 6th verse of Surah Qamar (Moon) was revealed in Makka in the the very early days of Makka, and that she was old enough to go to war in Badr, clearly known that the Makkan would not discriminate from killing a woman simply because she is a muslim, the first dead in Islam was a woman in Makka, why would anyone think that Aisha was 6 in the 12th year of Makkan period is mind buggling. Looking like a 6 year, I may agree, but 6 is at leat 16! I isted many reasons that the ahadith is weak and not reliable, please proof to me that she is 6.
Then defend your ghost god sleeping with Mary at such a tender age, without having the decency to marry her first, and pass her down to a 70 yearls old at least Joseph.
Re: Islam Does Not Support The Marriage Of Children by aletheia(m): 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2010
Islam does support the marriage of children

Grown Men dressed in suit, marry girls as young as 9 (In Wedding Dress), in a group wedding in Gaza, each couple got $500 each from Hamas Leader.

Re: Islam Does Not Support The Marriage Of Children by aletheia(m): 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2010
Islam supports pedophilia.
Ayatollah Khomeini 1990: "A Man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby, however, he should not penetrate, sodomizing the child is ok. If a man penetrates and damages the child, then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life" , Ayatollah Khomeini 1990
Re: Islam Does Not Support The Marriage Of Children by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2010
aletheia:

Ha ha ha
Na u talk am oooo.
Re: Islam Does Not Support The Marriage Of Children by nuclearboy(m): 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2010
And one senile dude will now come and type a master's theses of words which even he does not understand in an attempt to confuse the issue angry

Omugo:

Do what you want in your religion but don't come to us with lies and expect us to buy lies as gospel truth. Babies, for God's sake? No wonder even your allah has promised you fire as your reward. Fire so much so that angels won't recognise you except by the "koko" on your head. Perverted central-park zoo resident defending rubbish.
"
Re: Islam Does Not Support The Marriage Of Children by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2010
Imagine the simple question that i asked&he twisted it&brought out a rhetoric question in the stead. All in defense of absurdity.
Re: Islam Does Not Support The Marriage Of Children by nopuqeater: 1:04am On Jun 27, 2010
imagine the explanation that i gave before, yet you ended up asking me question, all in your ignorance about reality. Is jesus not on earth before, like Muhammad (AS)?

The yorubas say "oun to ba ye oun lafi nwe oun". If you are not yoruba talk to yoruba people for explanation. I know you people are diluded and reality means nothing to you.
Re: Islam Does Not Support The Marriage Of Children by nopuqeater: 1:24am On Jun 27, 2010
@boy at adulthood (omo onigongon, alagbe ara e; you see what you have called on those who beat the drums before you?): « #26 on: Yesterday at 08:05:01 PM »
And one senile dude will now come and type a master's theses of words which even he does not understand in an attempt to confuse the issue
Jesus was asked a simple question about God, he responded about the Exulted Position of the Almighty. Its right there in your Bible, which your empty head never read. olori ike. I copy Jesus in this manner at least. He abuses the Jews, I abuse you. Same thing, same principle.

Omugo:
Olorun nikon lo mo ile too ti jade. Oma see o.

Do what you want in your religion but don't come to us with lies and expect us to buy lies as gospel truth.
Is there any truth in the gospel? Okay this is your test, and we will see how you fair in it; God Lord is One, Lording over jesus and all his listeners. Your boss Paul and others, and maybe Jesus himself said God is gods, of 3 separate entities. Which one is true or gospel truth? She o ri aye e lode?

Babies, for God's sake? No wonder even your allah has promised you fire as your reward. Fire so much so that angels won't recognise you except by the "koko" on your head. Perverted central-park zoo resident defending rubbish.
Allah says all the Keferis will be herded into hell like cattles. You are keferi, am a muslim. Who belongs to hell but you? Read the Quran and your position is aready determined in hell.

by the way, do you know where the central park is? lol.

do you know which street is the zoo located and what building is facing it? lol. ara abule. for the rest of your life, you will only search it on the net, you will never see the "petting" zoo. I am teaching something and i hope your brain can take it, if you can remove the straws from the space between your ears.

Awon omo atowun rewa. Thank Allah that awolowo started free universal education.
Re: Islam Does Not Support The Marriage Of Children by nopuqeater: 2:07am On Jun 27, 2010
@Alethia: « #23 on: Yesterday at 06:13:33 PM »
Grown Men dressed in suit, marry girls as young as 9 (In Wedding Dress), in a group wedding in Gaza, each couple got $500 each from Hamas Leader.
You have to stoop so low to lie on the hamas leadership? Whats the name of the leader in question? I think your antiIslam website needs to help you manufacture a name. Maybe the men and the girls are christians, since it is your culture to wear black suit and white dress for eding. You call it white wedding. They do it in Nigeria, even though all you know about the palestinians are from internet. They have christians among them too. So i say these are christians, in the fashionable "tradition" of christianity.

Does Islam says an arab should wear "suit and incidentally a tie" when marrying a wife? Is a wife supposed to wear a "wedding dress" when she is marrying a husband? Are these not christian cultures? Will a muslim be clean shaven, go rent a black suit and dress up to marry a woman in bustiee type "white" wedding dress? When people stage a siyuation to degrade Islam, they forget that we in Islam understand our culture and can smell the deceit of the enemies. Ale thalia, shame on your head. lol.

islamnpaedophilia.jpg (113.47 KB, 386x290 )
i figure that already.

to contend for the faith that was once for all delivered to the saints
Does it make any sense? another sign of faith that is completely blind.

« #24 on: Yesterday at 06:17:19 PM »
Quote from: Ayatollah Khomeini 1990
"A Man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby, however, he should not penetrate, sodomizing the child is ok. If a man penetrates and damages the child, then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life" , Ayatollah Khomeini 1990
The Books of Islam are Quran and authentic ahadith. Authentic ahadith support Quran, explaining only its verses. When did Ayatollah Khomeini's saying a representation of what Islam is? Am I obligated to listen to and accepts what Ayatollah said? Am I a follower of Ayatollah? Did Ayatollah represent all Muslims? Is Ayatollah the authority in Islam? Each of the questions has no as the correct answer. Do you people think or is this the prototypical thinking of those who live in my beloved country Nigeria? Maybe it is the poverty that has stiffened your mental developments, hence you cant think beyond the obvious. People who know Islam will never use Ayatolah to exemplify Islam, instead of the third, or greater the second, or greatest the first generations and ot the master of all of them, the Prophet (AS). It is funny how you people lie on Ayatollah, though I really dont care about his saying. You people forget that the late man was a father, a grandfather and a great grandfather of female members of his bloodline. Where will he justify such a horrible statement of sexual pleasure from babies and the sodomy?

I know there are some homosexuals in Islam, but can it be as much as the open homosexual culture in Christianity? Today's america we have the fashionable gayness. They are all over the places. So if sodomy were to occur, are we far from the sexual preditors and child molesters abounding in christendom?
Re: Islam Does Not Support The Marriage Of Children by nopuqeater: 2:09am On Jun 27, 2010
Toba, tell me ho old was mary when your god got her pregnant. Am waiting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Etiquette Of Night Prayers In The Last Ten Days of Ramadan / Wahhabism, Jihad And Boko Haram / What Should A Person Do If He Catches Up With The Tashahhud In Jumu’ah Prayer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 200
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.