Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread - Travel (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread (118096 Views)

US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) / Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Dipsonkky(m): 7:28am On Mar 15, 2020
radautoworks:

Why would anyone want to buy something that's free
If u know, u know
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by radautoworks: 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
Dipsonkky:
If u know, u know

Only reason I can see is to capitalise on the rates you posted but that is just too much effort and risk for me. I'm pretty sure it's a booming market though being Nigeria
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Fentanyl: 8:12am On Mar 16, 2020
lol more photos and videos
look at me! I wear bright and shiny things!
the complex is real
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by AfonjaBoston: 11:52am On Mar 16, 2020
rago:

I go enter Yankee soon. Wetin mk I bring for yu

You have been banned from the USA. Na daydream wake up.
To what you can do for me: finish your degree, stop doing fraud,quit visa agent work , be financially stable, cater for you family
Those are the things you can do indirectly for me.

1 Like

Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by rago(m): 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
AfonjaBoston:

I am working om something for radaautoworks aka rago aka circa

Just hold on i dey press the small money for ghana must go abi na inside fila abeti aja you want am ni?

See as dem yeye you

Poor mofo

1 Like

Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by rago(m): 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
AfonjaBoston:

You have been banned from the USA. Na daydream wake up.
To what you can do for me: finish your degree, stop doing fraud,quit visa agent work , be financially stable, cater for you family
Those are the things you can do indirectly for me.

Don't let me see you face to face. Weyrey boy

1 Like

Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by rago(m): 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
AfonjaBoston:

Mumu say na "one off". A disease that has been tagged a pandemic with thousands of lives lost. Wait till the virus catch your dirty self na then you go know say khaki no be leather

Arrest this stray dog
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by rago(m): 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
AfonjaBoston:

Lol my dog go like to chook her high mileage toto scatter

This one get better sense past Afonja
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Nig4Greatness: 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
radautoworks:

For the rest of us, who else has interrupted flight plans because of the US-Europe ban?

The thing no be fun again o...rescheduled twice now but not even sure i wanna travel again...
My only worry is this economy that's heading for recession as it stands now.
Audio economy that can't stand the threat of ordinary disease.
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Muyiwa100: 9:25am On Mar 24, 2020
Dipsonkky:
I have $2000 zelle fund for sale
Still available ? Bring your Zelle to me. I will do you well.
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Firefox01: 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
This thread is too sweet to die. What's up people?
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Timiofak(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
OyinbowithaTan:

It has been amended before, and for good reason. Did you have an anchor baby in the USA?

Just seeing this, but if you feel the constitution should be amended because of anchor babes, let's get rid of the electoral college, it makes no sense. Just my idea though.

1 Like

Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by OyinbowithaTan(m): 4:40am On Aug 29, 2020
Timiofak:

Just seeing this, but if you feel the constitution should be amended because of anchor babes, let's get rid of the electoral college, it makes no sense. Just my idea though.
The states control the electoral process and it makes sense.
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Timiofak(m): 10:04am On Aug 29, 2020
OyinbowithaTan:
The states control the electoral process and it makes sense.

Na, it's biased and makes no sense, an election is meant to put the person majority of ”people” want in positions of power, not the person majority of ”states” want in power... How does it sound if candidate A got 20 million votes and candidate B got 17 million votes... But candidate A got 8 out of 20 states, while candidate B got 12 out of 20 states, then we go ahead to appoint candidate B, it doesn't sit well, but it is what it is, I'm not saying it should be abolished but I'm pointing it to the direction whereby the Constitution states that anyone born to u.s citizen parents or born in u.s territory is automatically a u.s citizen, so I don't think it should be amended... Just my 2cents.

1 Like

Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by OyinbowithaTan(m): 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
Timiofak:

Na, it's biased and makes no sense, an election is meant to put the person majority of ”people” want in positions of power, not the person majority of ”states” want in power... How does it sound if candidate A got 20 million votes and candidate B got 17 million votes... But candidate A got 8 out of 20 states, while candidate B got 12 out of 20 states, then we go ahead to appoint candidate B, it doesn't sit well, but it is what it is, I'm not saying it should be abolished but I'm pointing it to the direction whereby the Constitution states that anyone born to u.s citizen parents or born in u.s territory is automatically a u.s citizen, so I don't think it should be amended... Just my 2cents.

It isn't biased. Electoral college, states have X amount of electoral votes based on congressional representation which is based on population. Also all states have 2 Senators regardless of population. The Framers of the constitution did this on purpose. Regarding being a natural born citizen don't forget "subject to the jurisdiction thereof". Illegal aliens who have anchor babies in the US they are likely not citizens although they are treated as such.

1 Like

Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Timiofak(m): 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
OyinbowithaTan:

It isn't biased. Electoral college, states have X amount of electoral votes based on congressional representation which is based on population. Also all states have 2 Senators regardless of population. The Framers of the constitution did this on purpose. Regarding being a natural born citizen don't forget "subject to the jurisdiction thereof". Illegal aliens who have anchor babies in the US they are likely not citizens although they are treated as such.

Exactly the point there is a reason for everything, too me its not alright, but you feel its alright, if you look at the illegal alien's babies issue too you, might not be right but there is a reason for it... For example, look at Kamala harris, her mother is an Indian woman, while her father is a Jamaican both were students in the u.s at the time of her birth, so she is more like a poster child for anchor babies, but look at where she is today she would most likely become the first woman of colour to be Vice President, big progress to black women all over the world, America was built on the backs of black men and women and immigrants, so the law is very much reasonable... Initially, the law was put into the constitution, because after the slavery was polished, white supremacist claimed blacks were not citizens so they were not eligible to vote... But it's your opinion, either way, let me respect it... I agree to disagree.

1 Like

Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by OyinbowithaTan(m): 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
Timiofak:

Exactly the point there is a reason for everything, too me its not alright, but you feel its alright, if you look at the illegal alien's babies issue too you, might not be right but there is a reason for it... For example, look at Kamala harris, her mother is an Indian woman, while her father is a Jamaican both were students in u.s at the time of her birth, so she is more like a poster child for a anchor babies, but look at where she is today she would most like become the first woman of colour to be Vice President, big progress to black women all over the world, America was built on the backs of black men and women and immigrants, so the law is very much reasonable... Initially, the law was put into the constitution, because after the slavery was polished, white supremacist claimed blacks were not citizens so they were not eligible to vote... But it's your opinion, either way, let me respect it... I agree to disagree.

Harris's parents came to the USA legally on student visa's, and the time she was born likely the parents had legal work permits or were citizens by then.
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Timiofak(m): 1:23am On Aug 30, 2020
OyinbowithaTan:

Harris's parents came to the USA legally on student visa's, and the time she was born likely the parents had legal work permits or were citizens by then.

At the time of her birth both of them where in the u.s with student visas, which is a non-immigrant visa... Which is also the same visa category as visiting visa’s so she is an anchor baby technically. If we trace America back in time with DNA’s the real Americans, are less than 2 percent I'm talking about native Indians, right now both white, black, Latino, Asian e.t.c who claims America as there country are most likely children of immigrants and slaves. So it's very basic America is a country of immigration... That's what makes it great, makes me laugh at conservatives on their crackdown on migration, without immigrants America can never be great, the diversity makes it great.
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by radautoworks: 3:12am On Aug 30, 2020
Timiofak:

At the time of her birth both of them where in the u.s with student visas, which is a non-immigrant visa... Which is also the same visa category as visiting visa’s so she is an anchor baby technically. If we trace America back in time with DNA’s the real Americans, are less than 2 percent I'm talking about native Indians, right now both white, black, Latino, Asian e.t.c who claims America as there country are most likely children of immigrants and slaves. So it's very basic America is a country of immigration... That's what makes it great, makes me laugh at conservatives on their crackdown on migration, without immigrants America can never be great, the diversity makes it great.

You're wasting your data. Do a little research on who you are debating.
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Paccus: 4:55am On Aug 30, 2020
Timiofak:

Her parents came into the country legally
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Timiofak(m): 9:02am On Aug 30, 2020
Paccus:

Her parents came into the country legally

On student visas!!! Same as people that come on visiting visas and give birth.

1 Like

Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Nig4Greatness: 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
Time for this thread to come back to life.
For those genuine Americans,time to vote your voice is here.
#IVOTED#.

1 Like

Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by radautoworks: 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
And the first step back to sanity in America has been taken. CONGRATULATIONS JOE AND KAMALA, I have koboko to evict that idiot if him no gree go
grin grin

Maybe some of the people on this thread will receive sense now.
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Richdee1(m): 1:25am On Nov 08, 2020
Teaser4:
Trump will win. He will win massively. its gonna be a landslide victory. even Sanders aka "bernie or burst" fans go vote massively for Trump.... so when he wins, we gonna come back and continue this conversation.

What you say again??

1 Like

Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Richdee1(m): 1:26am On Nov 08, 2020
Teaser4:
exposed by You abi.... no long talk, November isn't too far. Trump will be re-elected.

Are you still awake??

1 Like

Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by radautoworks: 2:19am On Nov 08, 2020
Richdee1:

What you say again??
grin grin
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Timiofak(m): 9:37am On Nov 10, 2020
Richdee1:

Are you still awake??

Lol, they are still litigating it oooo. they said democrats rigged the presidency

but on that same ballot, Democrats couldn't rig senate, Democrats couldn't rig house

whatever trump supporters say, just agree with them.
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by radautoworks: 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
Timiofak:

Lol, they are still litigating it oooo. they said democrats rigged the presidency

but on that same ballot, Democrats couldn't rig senate, Democrats couldn't rig house

whatever trump supporters say, just agree with them.

Uppercut!!! grin grin
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Fabuloski(m): 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
radautoworks:

If handled right from the start,all it takes is 6 months for a 750
How can this be achieved? I will be moving to the state to study this year and I will like to understand this concept better.
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by radautoworks: 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
Fabuloski:

How can this be achieved? I will be moving to the state to study this year and I will like to understand this concept better.

Have a social security number.

Have multiple types of credit like credit card, installment loan like a car/mortgage, and financing an appliance. If you don't want to finance an appliance, open a credit building loan at self lender .com . You get the money back at the end of the term. You pick the amount and length of the loan
is almost like a savings account that reports to the bureaus but you can't withdraw till the end.

Make sure they are all with companies who report to the credit bureaus. Keep the credit cards under 30% utilization and don't be late on or miss ANY payments and in 6-12 months voila!
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by yunqdady: 11:12am On Mar 21, 2022
Bump

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES / The Following Countries Are Visa-free For Nigerian Passport Holders / The Crystal Service immigration Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.