Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread - Travel (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread (117684 Views)

US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) / Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by AfonjaBoston: 2:01am On Mar 12, 2020
This election will be tense
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by radautoworks: 5:53am On Mar 12, 2020
AfonjaBoston:
]

I see that you have brain cancer. i pray you will use the limited time you have left to be smart

Thank you for the well wishes in these hard times.

Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by AfonjaBoston: 6:20am On Mar 12, 2020
radautoworks:

Thank you for the well wishes in these hard times.

Aka rago i have some few dollars i am not using.i can send it to you to take care of yourself
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Nig4Greatness: 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
stonemasonn:
if handled poorly

This coronavirus whatever is a one off thing which will go away within weeks assuming the experts are able to get the cure on time.
The only disappointing thing is they left it too late thinking it wasn't as fatal as it appears.
Elections is still 8months away and this may not even be in the news then as I want to believe.
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by AfonjaBoston: 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
Nig4Greatness:

This coronavirus whatever is a one off thing which will go away within weeks assuming the experts are able to get the cure on time.
The only disappointing thing is they left it too late thinking it wasn't as fatal as it appears.
Elections is still 8months away and this may not even be in the news then as I want to believe.

Mumu say na "one off". A disease that has been tagged a pandemic with thousands of lives lost. Wait till the virus catch your dirty self na then you go know say khaki no be leather
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Nig4Greatness: 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
AfonjaBoston:

Una get time to dey respond to that illegal Street urchin

The real american,the only son of the soil,the only Nigerian that lives in the white house...the real Donald Trump Jr.

WELL DONE!!!.
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by AfonjaBoston: 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
Nig4Greatness:

The real american,the only son of the soil,the only Nigerian that lives in the white house...the real Donald Trump Jr.

WELL DONE!!!.

Thank you now go back to flipping burgers
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by radautoworks: 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
AfonjaBoston:

Aka rago i have some few dollars i am not using.i can send it to you to take care of yourself

Thank you. Which details should I PM you? PayPal, zelle or cash app?

1 Share

Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by radautoworks: 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
AfonjaBoston:

Or would you like to mail a check to my house in Lekki, Pretoria or Houston?

Or just drop it off at one of my buildings in Lekki? Let me know. I really need the money since I closed my shop in Houston.

IF YOU DON'T SEND IT I'LL LET EVERYONE KNOW YOU'RE A LIAR WHO JUST RUNS HIS MOUTH ON NAIRALAND.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fdrd_fHV8A

Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by AfonjaBoston: 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
Lol the dude above doesn't stop to amuse me
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by radautoworks: 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
AfonjaBoston:
Lol the dude above doesn't stop to amuse me

So you're saying you have audio dollars. Cool. No wonder you were scared to quote me again.

I BELIEVE EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD CAN IGNORE THIS POSER/LIAR NOW.

For the rest of us, who else has interrupted flight plans because of the US-Europe ban?

1 Like

Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by AfonjaBoston: 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
radautoworks:

So you're saying you have audio dollars. Cool. No wonder you were scared to quote me again.

I BELIEVE EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD CAN IGNORE THIS POSER/LIAR NOW.

For the rest of us, who else has interrupted flight plans because of the US-Europe ban?

Rago you are a scammer you keep falling inside my trap.
You will soon be exposed
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Paccus: 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2020
AfonjaBoston:

Rago you are a scammer you keep falling inside my trap.
You will soon be exposed
Guy dat lady na chairmo for travel section... e just be like you dey call people like Salford, mackynaija, Franknetter dem scammers.. e no make sense na, She don dey advice people tey tey for here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by AfonjaBoston: 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
Paccus:

Guy dat lady na chairmo for travel section... e just be like you dey call people like Salford, mackynaija, Franknetter dem scammers.. e no make sense na, She don dey advice people tey tey for here

Na lady lol? He is the same as rago and the deleted account ciirca
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Paccus: 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
AfonjaBoston:

Na lady lol? He is the same as rago and the deleted account ciirca

RadAutoworks na woman ooo... she marry one Jamaican, different people don interact with her outside nairaland concerning car repairs

3 Likes

Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by AfonjaBoston: 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
Paccus:

RadAutoworks na woman ooo... she marry one Jamaican, different people don interact with her outside nairaland concerning car repairs

Lol my dog go like to chook her high mileage toto scatter

Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by rago(m): 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2020
AfonjaBoston:

Lol my dog go like to chook her high mileage toto scatter

Afonja how far?
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by AfonjaBoston: 10:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
rago:

Afonja how far?

You sure is a boy of many personalities.
Shouldnt you be prostrating for me
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by rago(m): 2:51am On Mar 13, 2020
AfonjaBoston:

You sure is a boy of many personalities.
Shouldnt you be prostrating for me

I go enter Yankee soon. Wetin mk I bring for yu
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Dipsonkky(m): 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2020
radautoworks:

Thank you. Which details should I PM you? PayPal, zelle or cash app?
u buy zelle?
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by radautoworks: 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
Dipsonkky:
u buy zelle?

No, zelle is just a free way to transfer money instantly within North America. It has both a standalone app as well as being the default for most major Banks.
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Nig4Greatness: 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
radautoworks:

No, zelle is just a free way to transfer money instantly within North America. It has both a standalone app as well as being the default for most major Banks.

Lol...you still dey that small boy matter??.dem be empty barrel without substance.
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by radautoworks: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nig4Greatness:

Lol...you still dey that small boy matter??.dem be empty barrel without substance.

Not part of them. Empty barrel Don go sidon.
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Fentanyl: 5:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
it amuses me, how people try so hard to convince other people how well off they are

I mean, if I were really doing that well in life, I would not ever bother trying to convince online strangers, posting all sorts of photos and videos to make myself seem better off

but that's just me, perhaps it's some deep seated insecurity they struggle with

4 Likes

Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Dipsonkky(m): 1:16am On Mar 15, 2020
radautoworks:

I have $2000 zelle fund for sale
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by radautoworks: 2:16am On Mar 15, 2020
Dipsonkky:
I have $2000 zelle fund for sale

Why would anyone want to buy something that's free
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by AfonjaBoston: 3:17am On Mar 15, 2020
Fentanyl:
it amuses me, how people try so hard to convince other people how well off they are

I mean, if I were really doing that well in life, I would not ever bother trying to convince online strangers, posting all sorts of photos and videos to make myself seem better off

but that's just me, perhaps it's some deep seated insecurity they struggle with

Lol sense full your head they overflow
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by radautoworks: 4:57am On Mar 15, 2020
AfonjaBoston:

Lol sense full your head they overflow

POSER. WHERE. ARE. THE. FEW. DOLLARS. YOU. PROMISED. ME?

You should be ashamed of yourself for being a liar/poser.
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by AfonjaBoston: 5:06am On Mar 15, 2020
radautoworks:

POSER. WHERE. ARE. THE. FEW. DOLLARS. YOU. PROMISED. ME?

You should be ashamed of yourself for being a liar/poser.

I am working om something for radaautoworks aka rago aka circa

Just hold on i dey press the small money for ghana must go abi na inside fila abeti aja you want am ni?

See as dem yeye you
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by radautoworks: 5:46am On Mar 15, 2020
AfonjaBoston:

I am working om something for radaautoworks aka rago aka circa

Just hold on i dey press the small money for ghana must go abi na inside fila abeti aja you want am ni?

See as dem yeye you

Well hurry up. My bills won't pay themselves. I'll believe it when I see it poser. Instead of you to admit you have nothing going on and ask for help. Empty barrel. If not, prove me wrong. Send the funds to the email in my signature.

1 Like

Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by radautoworks: 6:30am On Mar 15, 2020
On another note, is it crazy where you guys are at? Houston is starting to lose it's damn mind! This was early Saturday!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npgWSNDCU_o

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply)

Students In Switzerland/ Nigerians Living In Switzerland, your Experiences Here! / Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES / The Crystal Service immigration Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.