Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread - Travel (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread (118313 Views)

US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) / Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Nig4Greatness: 9:12pm On Mar 07, 2020
Beautyaddy:

lol!...why do you say that? cheesy

If Bernie was likely the Dems chosen Presidential candidates then yes it's most likely Trump might be re-elected.

But as things are looking Biden is looking more likely to be the Dems preferred Presidential nomineeā€¦and as a result Trump's re-election is looking more difficult to happen.

Bernie Sanders is suffering now because he failed to expand his base of 2016..that will ultimately comes back to hurt him again and same for trump.He has not expands his base at all and even losing some white working class women that sided him the last time and every factors that aided his victory is not the same this time.
The record turnout of this primary should shows everyone where the pendulum is swinging.

2 Likes

Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Teaser4(m): 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
Nig4Greatness:

Lol....the same way he roasted Hilary ass the last time.you guys overhype this guy too much as if he has anything to offer other than making jest of his opponents.
We will all be here during the general election and the result will show how much Americans love him over Biden.
hehe bro...abeg no kill me with laughter joo... even Joe Biden knows he doesn't stand a chance
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
Teaser4:
Biden? stay away from CNN.... it's gonna be a landslide.... no be only Biden na Bedin. please make sure you watch the debate, you'll see how Trump is gonna roast his ass. Trump will be reelected....
Biden will win
.Will quote this comment when it happens.

1 Like

Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by radautoworks: 2:24am On Mar 08, 2020
TheEnforcer:
Biden will win

Loud it
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Teaser4(m): 7:30am On Mar 08, 2020
TheEnforcer:
Biden will win
we'll see about that. mark my words, it's gonna be a landslide victory for Pres. Trump. quote me anytime, and I'll definitely come for you, trust me you go feel my presence, my own go pass Trump.... till then stay safe.
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Teaser4(m): 7:35am On Mar 08, 2020
There's no living qualified Dems presidential candidate, that can defeat president Trump, I repeat none of them... y'all won't see it coming, cos CNN and other liberal media outlets dey sell una fantasy. Trump will win massively, even biden knows that... the debate is gonna be loud, I can't wait to see sleepy joe get slayed. oh I almost forget the hashtag #WhereIsHunter

Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Nig4Greatness: 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2020
Teaser4:
we'll see about that. mark my words, it's gonna be a landslide victory for Pres. Trump. quote me anytime, and I'll definitely come for you, trust me you go feel my presence, my own go pass Trump.... till then stay safe.

I like people like this who are so bold on their convictions or should I say fantasies.i doubt you live in the US or you only watch fox news if not you won't be making this assertion as if you have more than one vote.Even fox news polls ever since Biden entered the race has been overwhelmingly in his favour. Keep revelling in your fantasy but don't forget as I did during Nigeria election,am throwing up a bet on this and since you are so sure of yourself,kindly sign up.
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Nig4Greatness: 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
Teaser4:
There's no living qualified Dems presidential candidate, that can defeat president Trump, I repeat none of them... y'all won't see it coming, cos CNN and other liberal media outlets dey sell una fantasy. Trump will win massively, even biden knows that... the debate is gonna be loud, I can't wait to see sleepy joe get slayed. oh I almost forget the hashtag #WhereIsHunter

LMAO!!!...Hunter Biden name has resurfaced again at a time his father is cruising to the nomination.only losers thrive on propaganda.you used that against Hilary but not this time.Americans can't be fooled twice.where is Wikileaks now??. and your Russian machinery has been contained.if care is not taken,trump will be impeached again.
If i may ask,how old is Hunter Biden? And if he has committed an offense,why making it a political contest instead of legal? Is he the one contesting an election?.and only dumb fans of trump sees Hunter Biden as a teenager that act under his father influence or direction .

2 Likes

Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Teaser4(m): 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nig4Greatness:

I like people like this who are so bold on their convictions or should I say fantasies.i doubt you live in the US or you only watch fox news if not you won't be making this assertion as if you have more than one vote.Even fox news polls ever since Biden entered the race has been overwhelmingly in his favour. Keep revelling in your fantasy but don't forget as I did during Nigeria election,am throwing up a bet on this and since you are so sure of yourself,kindly sign up.
I don't live in the US, how's it related to the conversation we are having. It doesn't change the fact that Trump will win massively. Na here una dey talk say he'll be removed after his impeachment, all of una nairaland's political analysts. Biden will win in your mind, he will always win there...wake up to reality bro.... Trump train is unstoppable.

PS: don't mention me again, na November I go reply. if you be registered Democratic voter, go and campaign for biden offline, this is NL......the margin of defeat go long pass river Nile.
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Teaser4(m): 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2020
numbers don't lie....

Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Nig4Greatness: 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
Teaser4:
I don't live in the US, how's it related to the conversation we are having. It doesn't change the fact that Trump will win massively. Na here una dey talk say he'll be removed after his impeachment, all of una nairaland's political analysts. Biden will win in your mind, he will always win there...wake up to reality bro.... Trump train is unstoppable.

PS: don't mention me again, na November I go reply. if you be registered Democratic voter, go and campaign for biden offline, this is NL......the margin of defeat go long pass river Nile.

OMG!!!..So upon your chest beating you don't even know the road to the US when I was beginning to think you are the mayor of DC or governor of Florida.I just wasted my time replying a novice.
No need waiting till Nov,I have thrown up a $10k challenge already,what are you waiting for??.put your money where your mouth is or you don't like free money??.LMAO!!!.
Go dash am the white house nah if nah only fake job report dem take dey win election.

2 Likes

Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Teaser4(m): 9:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
ignored.
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Teaser4(m): 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2020
Trump will win. Trump will win... I repeat Trump will win massively.
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Crochet: 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
All this noise about you live in the US and you don't live in the Us, you guys should free us abeg what so special about living in the US. Nonsense.
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Nig4Greatness: 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2020
Crochet:
All this noise about you live in the US and you don't live in the Us, you guys should free us abeg what so special about living in the US. Nonsense.

Who put this one mouth for argument going on here??.
If you are so blind to see and read the thread headline, won't you maintain your lane??.

2 Likes

Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Teaser4(m): 11:49pm On Mar 08, 2020

Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by radautoworks: 11:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nig4Greatness:

Who put this one mouth for argument going on here??.
If you are so blind to see and read the thread headline, won't you maintain your lane??.

Every day is for the thief. One day is for the owner.

1 Like

Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by autolearner: 12:49am On Mar 09, 2020
Be prepared

Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by spicyritie: 6:14am On Mar 09, 2020
I find it funny that the same set of Nigerians(home and abroad) that see nothing wrong with Trump's/Biden's/Bernie's age (all over 70) with Biden and Bernie having a long political career history keep insulting Nigerians for recycling old politicians.
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by AfonjaBoston: 9:45am On Mar 09, 2020
Nig4Greatness:

You people won't stop to amaze me...so a Nigeria based consultant want to come to the US to teach the US politicians strategies to win elections.
What are you smoking man? or should I just assume this was a careless slip of tongue.

Your moniker and comment shows you sre either confused or lack conmon sense and self-confidence.

So many Nigerians are in virtually every field in thr USA schooling. Mentoring, training fellow Americans.

Grow up, develop yourself xnd quit flipping burgers for white folks. You can do better
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by AfonjaBoston: 9:47am On Mar 09, 2020
Nig4Greatness:

OMG!!!..So upon your chest beating you don't even know the road to the US when I was beginning to think you are the mayor of DC or governor of Florida.I just wasted my time replying a novice.
No need waiting till Nov,I have thrown up a $10k challenge already,what are you waiting for??.put your money where your mouth is or you don't like free money??.LMAO!!!.
Go dash am the white house nah if nah only fake job report dem take dey win election.

You call job reports by the Department of Labor fake?

Who the Bleep is this jester?
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Nig4Greatness: 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
AfonjaBoston:

Your moniker and comment shows you sre either confused or lack conmon sense and self-confidence.

So many Nigerians are in virtually every field in thr USA schooling. Mentoring, training fellow Americans.

Grow up, develop yourself xnd quit flipping burgers for white folks. You can do better

It's evident you were sleeping when you typed this nonsense if not you would have seen Nigeria based in that discussion.is it by force to comment if you can comprehend clearly.?

2 Likes

Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Nig4Greatness: 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
AfonjaBoston:

You call job reports by the Department of Labor fake?

Who the Bleep is this jester?

E pain you ??.. the same way you and your personal Lord and savior- Trump was calling Obama own fake.

1 Like

Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by AfonjaBoston: 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nig4Greatness:

It's evident you were sleeping when you typed this nonsense if not you would have seen Nigeria based in that discussion.is it by force to comment if you can comprehend clearly.?

Thanks for pointing that out.
Yea i can comprehend clearly and even mentor your generation asides you ( your case is irredeemable)

Olodo you have no idea how many Nigerians resident in Nigeria are political consultants for USA politicians and vice versa

Quit using your lazy brain and mediocrity to judge others.

olodo cannot even write simple and well structured sentences
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by AfonjaBoston: 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nig4Greatness:

Lol....the same way he roasted Hilary ass the last time.you guys overhype this guy too much as if he has anything to offer other than making jest of his opponents.
We will all be here during the general election and the result will show how much Americans love him over Biden.

This tranny is even confused.
Potopoto online chest beater with no voting power
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by AfonjaBoston: 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nig4Greatness:

E pain you ??.. the same way you and your personal Lord and savior- Trump was calling Obama own fake.

You smoke too much leftist shit
When you get off your high, don't rush to come back go to DOL's webpage, educate and enlighten yourself

Hint: unemployment at 3% a whopping 50-year low

1 Like

Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Nig4Greatness: 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
AfonjaBoston:

Thanks for pointing that out.
Yea i can comprehend clearly and even mentor your generation asides you ( your case is irredeemable)

Olodo you have no idea how many Nigerians resident in Nigeria are political consultants for USA politicians and vice versa

Quit using your lazy brain and mediocrity to judge others.

olodo cannot even write simple and well structured sentences

The bolded settles it all.
Lmao!!!.

1 Like

Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by AfonjaBoston: 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
Teaser4:
hehe bro...abeg no kill me with laughter joo... even Joe Biden knows he doesn't stand a chance

That tranny is confused.
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Nig4Greatness: 1:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
AfonjaBoston:

You smike too much leftist shit
When you get off your high, don't rush to come back go to DOL's webpage, educate and enlighten yourself

Hint: unemployment at 3% a whopping 50-year low
How has that affected your life??.
Are you looking for job??.
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by AfonjaBoston: 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nig4Greatness:

The bolded settles it all.
Lmao!!!.

A good laugh at yourself is the beginning of self-discipline
Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by Nig4Greatness: 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
AfonjaBoston:

This tranny is even confused.
Potopoto online chest beater with no voting power

You have a $10k challenge still on the table,stop making noise, sign up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES / The Following Countries Are Visa-free For Nigerian Passport Holders / The Crystal Service immigration Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.