Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,970 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO (15967 Views)

Highlights From Almustapha (General Abacha's CSO) Interview With Brekete Fm. / 2023: Sanwo-olu’s Deputy, Hamzat May Run For Senate / I May Run For 2023 Presidency – Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Davidfash10000: 8:37am On Aug 16, 2018
See What Made Wizkid Cry After A Lady Did This To Him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI7X_5bkAaw
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by islandmoon: 8:39am On Aug 16, 2018
to use abacha style, all you learnt from him, abacha is coming back to power I guess
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by BruncleZuma: 8:40am On Aug 16, 2018
You have the dirt on all of them to blackmail your way to power...ka ci gaba
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by 12345baba(m): 8:40am On Aug 16, 2018
He will perform better ! Let him contest
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by mercyway: 8:40am On Aug 16, 2018
sarrki:

What about the first coup plotters in Nigeria?
Do you know them ?
If you don’t know let me tell you
But you forgot Saudana utterances that led to the coup?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Teeboi56: 8:40am On Aug 16, 2018
You May run but who we vote for u
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by capatainrambo: 8:41am On Aug 16, 2018
sarrki:
What an effrontery?
Children of hate will still say anything but Baba
Hatred can blind ones reasoning
I am sure he’s contesting under pdp
he and buhari no diff

both 're terrorists

1 Like

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Fidelmak(m): 8:41am On Aug 16, 2018
na dem know o check this out http://instantworking.com/?dowork=70598
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by SadMemories(m): 8:41am On Aug 16, 2018
post=70316972:
Hamza Al-Mustapha, former Chief Security Officer to late Head of State, General Sani Abacha, says he will join the presidential race if prevailed upon by Nigerians to do so.

Well, some children of hate may prevail on him to contest tho, as long as it is against Baba.
Children of perdition!
APC chief media lying zombie is at it again. sounding like a frog inside water.

3 Likes

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by SEONaijaExpert: 8:41am On Aug 16, 2018
This is just more interesting grin
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:42am On Aug 16, 2018
post=70316972:
Hamza Al-Mustapha, former Chief Security Officer to late Head of State, General Sani Abacha, says he will join the presidential race if prevailed upon by Nigerians to do so.

Well, some children of hate may prevail on him to contest tho, as long as it is against Baba.
Children of perdition!
Sai Baba we know.
i saw integrity up there and i rushed for my new and old revised editions dictionary ...Smh...If u know u know...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by ajetunde: 8:42am On Aug 16, 2018
Was he not the one in charge of Abacha's foreign sovereign wealth fund that was opened for Nigeria. undecided grin

1 Like

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Soulsymbol99: 8:42am On Aug 16, 2018
Just when u think u have heard and seen it all sad is Nigeria not a wonderful country undecided

3 Likes

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by LZAA: 8:42am On Aug 16, 2018
sarrki:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/280345-i-may-run-for-president-al-mustapha-ex-abacha-cso.html

This sicko made generals weep and kneel before him
Despite his mates warning him,he thought abacha will rule forever
That's not to mention his strike force killing politicians
Only in nigger area will this one dream of being c in c
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by richeeyo(m): 8:43am On Aug 16, 2018
Obinwenite:
Pls i need to understand what you mean by children of hate?you people are being paid to destabilize this country.Spamming every thread,castigating everyone that will be contesting against PMB.If you support PMB with no visible achievement, then Al-mustapha has every reason to contest,after all they are birds of the same feather.
We say we need young president who will change things in Nigeria, but at every opportunity we castigate the young ones who have declared interest,while absolving PMB.2019 is pregnant, and no one knows tomorrow.....
Abeg when were you born, it obvious you don't know the history of Nigeria, not the one in the book, for crying out loud that guy is an Assassin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by ngadaAwo: 8:43am On Aug 16, 2018
post=70316978:
There was a country!
Mustapha of all people!!

The 2nd in command to the Devil himself!
(The younger generations can Google him up to know the kind of person trying to rule them.)
Nigeria our country.
Jesus wept!
abacha is a Saint compare to Buhari the criminal terrorist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by simplesearch: 8:43am On Aug 16, 2018
Mustapha (3X)............Don't bother to contest!
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by ngadaAwo: 8:44am On Aug 16, 2018
[s]
sarrki:
What an effrontery?

Children of hate will still say anything but Baba

Hatred can blind ones reasoning

I am sure he’s contesting under pdp
[/s]
abacha is better than Buhari
Buhari is a terrorist
Buhari is the worst president since mankind
kiss the truth

4 Likes

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 16, 2018
In your widest dreams..
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by BruncleZuma: 8:44am On Aug 16, 2018
arcnomec:

Sometimes I read some of your comments with utter dismay.....Please can you google about Green party of Nigeria(GPN),if you care to know which platform the retired major belongs to.
I was going to point that out to the brainless sockpuppet but it's good coming from you. And just like clockwork they have roped in Ibos and PDP.
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Abfinest007(m): 8:45am On Aug 16, 2018
and who will vote for a criminal like you
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by innocential3032(m): 8:45am On Aug 16, 2018
God forbid
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by ngadaAwo: 8:46am On Aug 16, 2018
[s]
chriskosherbal:
Hahahahaha grin cheesy grin

I laugh in tongues .....Nigeria my country .

Meanwhile see my signature. ....now in lagos
[/s]
yes anything but Buhari
we have no apologies for that tongue
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Damibiz(m): 8:47am On Aug 16, 2018
Who de pursue an way him wan run ?
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Toosure70: 8:48am On Aug 16, 2018
Time to reap what you sow.
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by DeOTR: 8:49am On Aug 16, 2018
post=70316978:
There was a country!
Mustapha of all people!!

Mustapha the 2nd in command to the Devil himself!
(The younger generations can Google him up to know the kind of person trying to rule them.)
Nigeria our country.
Jesus wept!
The 2iC to the devil that is a saint to your god, Buhari?
Keep disgracing yourself up and down.

1 Like

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by yazach: 8:49am On Aug 16, 2018
sarrki:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/280345-i-may-run-for-president-al-mustapha-ex-abacha-cso.html

In as much as you want to oppresse Buhari, our bloda from the yeast will vote for you.

If you want scam them finish just promise to give them Biafra even when you show them that it is a scam, they will believe you
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by jumpandpas(m): 8:50am On Aug 16, 2018
post=70316978:
There was a country!
Mustapha of all people!!

The 2nd in command to the Devil himself!
Nigeria our country.
Jesus wept!

Yes, 2nd in command to the devil (Abacha). You called him devil while your hero pmb calls him a saint. The world can now see the hypocrisy of Buhari and his useful idiots.

Cc Immhotep Lzza madridguy sarrki omenka yarimo yyeske liondeleo ngeneukwenu
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Lordofthewest(m): 8:50am On Aug 16, 2018
This one too? .. Hehehe na wah for this country oo.person wey dem suppose don kill through death sentence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Community Youths Dismantle Road Barrier In Enugu (photos) / Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance / Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.