Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO (15965 Views)

Highlights From Almustapha (General Abacha's CSO) Interview With Brekete Fm. / 2023: Sanwo-olu’s Deputy, Hamzat May Run For Senate / I May Run For 2023 Presidency – Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by ngadaAwo: 10:58am On Aug 16, 2018
PapalsBull:
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by KardinalZik(m): 11:00am On Aug 16, 2018
sarrki:

All Igbo land will be a landslide for him
It was from there you here anything aside Buhari
WHO WAS YOUR ENGLISH TEACHER?
You need to take part of your school fees back from him/her.
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by femtex007(m): 11:03am On Aug 16, 2018
Mr. Snipper. We ve not forgotten ur face oh.
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by PapalsBull(m): 11:04am On Aug 16, 2018
[s]
Crackerwolf:

You joined nairaland just last year and already you have talked over 24000 times?

My goodness you are a legendary talkative!

Even the women in romance section do not talk this much

Dude please get a job, a hobby anything just learn to keep quiet , if you talk this much no girl will stay with you for long. There are nairalanders who have been here for over 7 years and they haven't talked as much as you have. You talk and talk and talk never stopping

Learn to shut up it doesn't mean you less a man.

You talk too much !
[/s]
2015 is now last year?
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by ngadaAwo: 11:04am On Aug 16, 2018
[s]
PapalsBull:
[/s]
2015 is now last year?

claptrap and stupid trash
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Crackerwolf: 11:05am On Aug 16, 2018
author=PapalsBull post=70325466][s][/s]
2015 is now last year?

Using your alternate account ?
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by PapalsBull(m): 11:07am On Aug 16, 2018
ngadaAwo:
Bianca ojukwu is a shameless corrupt prostitute. Steller odour'an is a who.ree
Good to know.
Kiss the truth cheesy
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Malikcoker: 11:08am On Aug 16, 2018
Dead on arrival...
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by ngadaAwo: 11:13am On Aug 16, 2018
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by BabaRamota1980: 11:15am On Aug 16, 2018
Al Mustapha go get 100% votes in Alaibo.

When he came out of prison the first people he visited was yanminri leaders. grin
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Crackerwolf: 11:16am On Aug 16, 2018
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]
May okija ogwugwu akpu strike me dead if am same as sarrki. If am not may okija ogwugwu akpu, sango and amadioha strike you dead.
Come with your real handle and stop hiding behind this one you register yesterday

Coward grin

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Charleslewizy(m): 11:41am On Aug 16, 2018
Nothing person no go hear for diz country, Asari go come out tomorrow too to be prevailed upon. Even mad man for street sef go join......wat a failed poo called Nigeria
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by PapalsBull(m): 11:52am On Aug 16, 2018
[quote author=ngadaAwo post=70325755][/quote]
Mynd44
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by PapalsBull(m): 11:52am On Aug 16, 2018
Crackerwolf:

Iseeee!
So shall it be
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
if it has reached this level? let Buhari continue ooooooooooo I rest my case
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
For the first time after the death of Abacha,this is the only man I can cast my vote for.

Nigerians are too local to see the light...We need tough leaders without emotion to tackle the problem of Nigeria head on.
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by gambit10: 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
pussygotlips:
he will surely win yoruba land

Winners chapel ni grin
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by ngadaAwo: 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2018
[s]
PapalsBull:

Iseeee!
So shall it be
[/s]
claptrap
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by jamace(m): 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
DAPCHI GIRLS ABDUCTION

There are questions begging for answers. Nigerians are looking up to the All Progressives Congress-led Federal Government to provide answers to these questions.

First, reports have it that a few days before the abduction, troops were withdrawn from checkpoints and strategic positions in the community. Consequently, the insurgents allegedly had an unchallenged outing as they made for the school and seamlessly took their prey. Even though the Defence Headquarters has since denied this report, the governor of the state, who is also the Chief Security Officer of the state, has insisted that troops were withdrawn. In addition, we read of the drama that took place in the blame game between the Nigerian Army and the Nigeria Police Force regarding this matter. The question is, who ordered the withdrawal of troops days before the incident?

Second, although the Defence Headquarters in its usual manner has denied the allegation, Amnesty International has alleged and still insists that calls were put through to alert the army of a possible attack by the Boko Haram insurgents hours before the abduction took place. Apart from denying this allegation, what has the Federal Government done to investigate this allegation? Who received the call, at what time, and through what means?

Third, on the day of their release, reports have it that the insurgents drove the schoolgirls back to Dapchi unarmed and unchallenged, and they exchanged pleasantries with the community leaders and villagers who cheered them on. When did insurgents become the friends of their victims’ community? Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the Minister of Information, told us that they acted on moral grounds; but I am still asking myself when terrorists began to practise morality. To make the issue more complicated, the girls who were allegedly abducted in the night, perhaps with no time to pack their belongings considering the state of confusion they would have been at the time of their abduction, returned with bags full of belongings. One would be forced to ask if Boko Haram insurgents now take their captives out on a shopping spree or if they have a supermarket in their hideouts and decided to show these poor girls some act of kindness.

All these point to one direction: Could it be that the Buhari-led Federal Government stage-managed this whole drama to appeal to people’s sympathy in order that they might stay in power beyond 2019? This assumption is not far-fetched as one deserted “Sergeant David” has alleged that the whole script was written, directed and produced from Aso Rock with some funds exchanging hands. Even though the defence headquarters has denied this allegation as usual, the whole scenario betrays its claims.

https://punchng.com/dapchi-girls-abduction-some-unanswered-questions/
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by richeeyo(m): 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
CSTR1005:

Working for a head of state.
The same head of state that buhari also worked for.

If you can vote for the likes of buhari without thinking about other people's sensibilities, then Al-mustapha has every right to be voted for.
Come and tell me who buhari as assainated
He most be pretty close to you
Or are you in the same profession
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by 989900: 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
Obinwenite:
[s]Pls i need to understand what you mean by children of hate?you people are being paid to destabilize this country.Spamming every thread,castigating everyone that will be contesting against PMB.If you support PMB with no visible achievement, then Al-mustapha has every reason to contest,after all they are birds of the same feather.
We say we need young president who will change things in Nigeria, but at every opportunity we castigate the young ones who have declared interest,while absolving PMB.2019 is pregnant, and no one knows tomorrow.....[/s]
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by klemmy(m): 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
Joker! This is 2018 and not 1998
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by success1smyn(m): 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
post=70318363:

You've said it all sis.
It's a pity the country is like this.
Thank God we still have sensible youths like you around.
All hope is not lost.
and this will be the very first time I will see sense in your comment when it comes to political matter.
pls let shun partisanship exp blind one.
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Corrinthians(m): 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
same way we pledged our undying support for Jonathan in 2011 only to turn around and insult our sensibility right?
Last time I checked , same gej contested against the same buhari in 2011.

Wasn't the fact that he failed and insulted us the reason we went for buhari in the first place? At least we are not stupid enough to vote the same person that stabbed us in the back twice like the flat heads ..

We gambled with buhari and it paid off and nope buhari didn't give any order so why should he be blamed for being pro abacha... being pro anything shouldn't stop anyone from doing the right thing.. He did the right thing by apologizing and honouring the slain leader.
Something a fellow Yoruba man couldn't do, he did it. He is forgiven.

Gej has proven himself to be enemies of the Yorubas, now point to where the betrayer or hypocrisy is by voting him out or fhuck off my mention.
Just kuku kill am na. grin grin

Person no fit just play with you small sef. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
Obinwenite:
Pls i need to understand what you mean by children of hate?you people are being paid to destabilize this country.Spamming every thread,castigating everyone that will be contesting against PMB.If you support PMB with no visible achievement, then Al-mustapha has every reason to contest,after all they are birds of the same feather.
We say we need young president who will change things in Nigeria, but at every opportunity we castigate the young ones who have declared interest,while absolving PMB.2019 is pregnant, and no one knows tomorrow.....
What is this young nigerians name. They only castigate ppl that want to go back to pdp era
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:20am On Aug 27, 2018
Spainze007:
Only the blind... pls help me tell them... i dont kw what Nigerians rili want. Me I am not blind and I have seen #PMB working...
GOD bless you correct guy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Governors In Plot To Upturn Buhari’s Advice / Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri / Army Will Soon Crush Boko Haram, Says COAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.