Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,324 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' (27868 Views)

A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by baloest: 8:08am On Aug 16, 2018
Godbless ur mother,dat is y is very good for a woman 2 b productive,don't wait 4 a man cheesy,congrats dear

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:09am On Aug 16, 2018
Nice one..... am very sure you mum will enjoy the fruit of the labour through...yoruba normall say Ojeun omo... enjoy dear. wink

1 Like

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by SAMBARRY: 8:09am On Aug 16, 2018
Awww congrats girl

I love ladies like this. Instead of those razz wannabes loitering the streets of Abuja forming fake posh wey no fit them instead of identifying with their roots
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:09am On Aug 16, 2018
awwwwn
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by EmirAbj: 8:10am On Aug 16, 2018
YOUR MAMA TRY, HOPE YOU ARE NOT OLOSHO WHILE IN SCHOOL?
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 16, 2018
kitaatita:
And she is carrying two smart phones. Entry level salary can't buy the two phones
don't mind all this useless Ashu doing coded on inmessage

There is no way selling fish can sponsor her through school
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 16, 2018
EmirAbj:
YOUR MAMA TRY, HOPE YOU ARE NOT OLOSHO WHILE IN SCHOOL?
she was and still bro

1 Like

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by malcom2x(m): 8:12am On Aug 16, 2018
Of course, couldn't just be her mum alone. Just from selling fish? With the high cost if things and fees, upkeep, association dues and all.

Do not misunderstand me.
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by Folksyharry(m): 8:13am On Aug 16, 2018
Good. May God make you prosper so that you can take good care of them.
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by innocential3032(m): 8:15am On Aug 16, 2018
God bless her mum, and God wil giv u a better work so dat u cn take kare of her. She wil live to enjoy the fruit of her labour IJN

1 Like

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by Homeboiy: 8:20am On Aug 16, 2018
Not a new thing nah
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by erico2k2(m): 8:26am On Aug 16, 2018
kitaatita:
And she is carrying two smart phones. Entry level salary can't buy the two phones
That is not the issue, what has smart phone got to do with her giving her Mum a stand up ovation?
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by emperorblog(m): 8:27am On Aug 16, 2018
LOVELY

1 Like

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by erico2k2(m): 8:28am On Aug 16, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
don't mind all this useless Ashu doing coded on inmessage

There is no way selling fish can sponsor her through school
I have seen where selling fish trained a person to be a medical doctor .The watch word is support and steadfastness, it does not always mean money to train a person if not every rich person would have all their kids graduate.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by Martinez19(m): 8:29am On Aug 16, 2018
So? Abeg stop all this emotional woo woo. Was she suppose to neglect her daughter? When you give birth to a child, you must do all it takes to meet the child's basic needs. That's the mother's price of spreading her legs for her husband. Normally, we shouldn't thank our parents for fulfilling their responsibilities as it was what they bargained for when they had sex but in Africa, we are twisted. grin

1 Like

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by mailingdgreat: 8:29am On Aug 16, 2018
....and that is the reason you have to remain humble and focussed.
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by Sirevince: 8:30am On Aug 16, 2018
Its difficult for majority to display such photograph of their parents in such condition.
Babe you are shameless and proud of your Parents (Mum) which is commendable and
God in His infinite mercy will make you Mum eat the fruits of her Labour. Remain Blessed.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by karimusa: 8:31am On Aug 16, 2018
NICE GIRL….WIFE MATERIAL

[/b]

praizblog:
A Nigerian corper has being trending online after showing off her mother who sells fish to raise her.

She says she's not ashamed of showing off her mother and her business to the world. Hope you are not ashame of your parent work hustle?

http://www.praizenews.com/lady-corper-show-off-pretty-mom-selling-fish-says-shes-not-ashamed/

1 Like

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by EmirAbj: 8:34am On Aug 16, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
she was and still bro

AND FOREVER SHE WILL BE
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by 1stNumeroUno: 8:34am On Aug 16, 2018
I hope the op did more than e-campaign for her mama. She should roll her sleeve and help in the business.
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by Emaytex(m): 8:35am On Aug 16, 2018
her mother look nice and younger than her
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 16, 2018
smiley

1 Like

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by InTime(m): 8:41am On Aug 16, 2018
Momma Knws The Best

1 Like

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by stanliwise(m): 8:46am On Aug 16, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Ur moda forkn wowo
Olodo

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by abdulrazak07(m): 8:47am On Aug 16, 2018
praizblog:
A Nigerian corper has being trending online after showing off her mother who sells fish to raise her.

She says she's not ashamed of showing off her mother and her business to the world. Hope you are not ashame of your parent work hustle?

http://www.praizenews.com/lady-corper-show-off-pretty-mom-selling-fish-says-shes-not-ashamed/

If not for anything I pray Allah will bless you for your mother.... u own her a lot.

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by Honestagbons(m): 8:48am On Aug 16, 2018
Mother is good,and good to have a good mother,who no d best for son or daughter,may God continue to strength u all d days of ur life,.Amen.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by abdulrazak07(m): 8:49am On Aug 16, 2018
If not for anything I pray Allah will bless you for your mother.... u own her a lot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom / A thread for corpers posted to Osun / Bayelsa Election: Run For Your Life - NYSC DG Tells Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.