Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' (27888 Views)

A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by daolad: 8:50am On Aug 16, 2018
congrats lady but some people na Akpu (Fufu) there mama sell to make them a graduate school without their the help from their papa now

1 Like

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by anayoukaonu: 8:58am On Aug 16, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Ur moda forkn wowo
i love u mummy...
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by Richdad50(m): 9:04am On Aug 16, 2018
okomile:
Op, her mother not HIS MOTHER

I no go school too sha
You are typical foolish typist
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by bamasite(m): 9:07am On Aug 16, 2018
May God grant you the grace to reward her labour!

1 Like

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 16, 2018
Dats nt true,my mum sells dis fish too,dis type of fish frm d very beginning, nd she trained nd took care of us bfore we are now a bit okay now,we now take care of ourselves, so stop dat mindset of urs,we are 3...and up till now,if i ask my mum for money,she can still afford it
Princeofnigeria:
don't mind all this useless Ashu doing coded on inmessage

There is no way selling fish can sponsor her through school

1 Like

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by kitaatita: 9:18am On Aug 16, 2018
erico2k2:

That is not the issue, what has smart phone got to do with her giving her Mum a stand up ovation?

She's not a symbol of humility and modesty which she's trying to portray. She's just using her hard working mother to gain goodwill.
There are ladies who helped their parents to survive and pay their fees and there's no whimper from them.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by Jackipapa: 9:35am On Aug 16, 2018
Thank God for good mothers

1 Like

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 16, 2018
ENGLISH IS ANOTHER MANS LANGUAGE

HER MOTHER MADE HER A GRADUATE WITH FISH SELLING

SHE WILL GET HER GOOD TIN DOING

Kill me already
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by shugasofttouch: 9:40am On Aug 16, 2018
pussygotlips:
mumu girl, why should be ashamed in the first place ?
Its obvious u don't know what's going on this generation were people deny their homes or parents cos of poverty and living a fake life.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by onlytiles(m): 9:42am On Aug 16, 2018
Shaa make sure say your mother reap the fruit of her labour
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by kunle1004: 9:44am On Aug 16, 2018
God bless your Mum and bless you too for recognizing the role she played in who you are today.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 16, 2018
Simplep:
Dats nt true,my mum sells dis fish too,dis type of fish frm d very beginning, nd she trained nd took care of us bfore we are now a bit okay now,we now take care of ourselves, so stop dat mindset of urs,we are 3...and up till now,if i ask my mum for money,she can still afford it
but I've seen your profile on inmessage many times, stop lying
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by ShawtCake(f): 10:04am On Aug 16, 2018
kitaatita:
And she is carrying two smart phones. Entry level salary can't buy the two phones
lol amebo! How e take consign you Na? Shuu.
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 16, 2018
Lying abt wat?..and wats inmessage?
Princeofnigeria:
but I've seen your profile on inmessage many times, stop lying
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by Crackerwolf: 10:15am On Aug 16, 2018
williamdeluxe:
Her life was not easy, yet she was a living
example of someone who did the best with what
life handed her.

Mothers never retire, no matter how
old her children are she is always a Mom, always
willing to encourage and help her children in any
way she can!

There is only one pretty child in the world,
and every mother has it.I luv u mummy

hit like if u luv ur mummy

Ma nigga!

You made dis brother she'd a year right now

Nice one
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by PreciousBro: 10:21am On Aug 16, 2018
Inspiring indeed.
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by williamdeluxe(m): 10:33am On Aug 16, 2018
ibori1:

na like b ur problem?oya take

Thank u bloss...anoda luggage still Dy 4 ur boy?
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by williamdeluxe(m): 10:34am On Aug 16, 2018
ibori1:

na like b ur problem?oya take
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by jeff1607(m): 10:40am On Aug 16, 2018
delugajackson:
The prayer of every mother is to see her children succeed. It will only be unreasonable for a child to neglect his/her parents when they've achieved a certain level of greatness.

Mothers are relentless, they deprive themselves of certain things just to make sure their children are comfortable. Such love is second to none. I pray you get a decent job so you can finally take good care of her. She deserves the best kind of life.

fathers too de try n.a. bros

fathers also need some accolades
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by savageee(f): 10:43am On Aug 16, 2018
see my girl favour, girls abeg make we dey talk true
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by ibori1(m): 10:44am On Aug 16, 2018
williamdeluxe:

Thank u bloss...anoda luggage still Dy 4 ur boy?

u no dey tire,use dt 1finish first
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by erico2k2(m): 11:22am On Aug 16, 2018
kitaatita:

She's not a symbol of humility and modesty which she's trying to portray. She's just using her hard working mother to gain goodwill.
There are ladies who helped their parents to survive and pay their fees and there's no whimper from them.
if not assumptions can I ask you how you know
fromw this two pic you was quick to judge her modesty right? from NYSC Uniform?, ?
Like I said, being there and standing for a person plus support does not always mean MONEY.
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by okomile(f): 11:22am On Aug 16, 2018
Richdad50:

You are typical foolish typist

U don't know the genesis of the story.

Go to 'new' and search.

Op modified the topic.

Indomie generation, what they know best is to insult others.
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by ykfavour(m): 11:29am On Aug 16, 2018
Wow! This is lovely.
Good mama deserves accolades
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by Heavance(m): 11:34am On Aug 16, 2018
kitaatita:
And she is carrying two smart phones. Entry level salary can't buy the two phones
Oh
You sef see am?
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by Heavance(m): 11:37am On Aug 16, 2018
yeyerolling:
I hate lies. Prob survived in school doing campus husband and wife. Yeye
At least she applaud her mama

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by kaytolee(m): 11:40am On Aug 16, 2018
God bless good mother like her
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by mechanics(m): 11:51am On Aug 16, 2018
Nice, I hope she won't forget her mother?
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by Uchbebe46(m): 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
Mama made you a graduate with selling fish And you carry two big phones for hand Fish business must be booming! Small girl with big God. We thank God for us life
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by MarieSucre(f): 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
Always mothers! mothers! Don't ever appreciate their single fathers.
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by Burgerlomo: 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
This is so sweet. Congratulations cool
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
this is absolute fuckry , she sounds dumb to me no offence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact / Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members / Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.