Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Items Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed As Fire Guts Shops In Ikorodu - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Items Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed As Fire Guts Shops In Ikorodu (12114 Views)

Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) / Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos / Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Items Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed As Fire Guts Shops In Ikorodu by ronaldbecky(m): 9:08am On Aug 16, 2018
orijintv:

He sells tyres too. Guy, he is speaking the truth
wch tired?abegi
Re: Items Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed As Fire Guts Shops In Ikorodu by philbd4u: 10:03am On Aug 16, 2018
Guess the fire was as a result of an electric fault...people should be careful about the wiring of their houses...some pple in the quest to minimize cost and save money use undersized cables and electrical equipments in their house..and these are potential dangers waiting to explode one day...always put off electrical appliances after closing your shop to avoid these incidents..repair burnt sockets and shield open or detoriated cables as they are potential sources of ignition..also overload of electrical circuits is very bad...
Re: Items Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed As Fire Guts Shops In Ikorodu by bigfoot79(m): 10:09am On Aug 16, 2018
I guess the damages could have been far worse than this, the burnt complex is next door to a petrol station
Re: Items Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed As Fire Guts Shops In Ikorodu by bluecircle470: 10:15am On Aug 16, 2018
post=70318587:
Traders at a certain shopping complex in the Ikorodu.....

.......Punch, wakanda journalism is this?!

The so called 'shopping complex' is a 'makeover shift' beside smart 'petrol station' opp general hospital grin
Re: Items Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed As Fire Guts Shops In Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 16, 2018
these mysterious fires that happen ay certain times of the year in markets need to be investigated,

why do fires preceed the remodelling of markets?
Re: Items Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed As Fire Guts Shops In Ikorodu by Merimental(m): 10:59am On Aug 16, 2018
OLAFIMIX:
I am telling you all these jobs graduate refers to as dirty job have lot of money...... A barber I know had built 2 houses here in Lagos.
after forming graduate 4 som years no job d person must adapt..naija education is almost a scam
Re: Items Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed As Fire Guts Shops In Ikorodu by peculiar111(f): 11:30am On Aug 16, 2018
post=70318569:
“I am a vulcaniser. The fire burnt my three machines and all the tyres I sell. The property I lost is worth about N5.3m.”

My valuables that got burnt were worth about N3m.

“If you go there, you will see the extent of the damage. I lost goods worth N500, 000.

This is so sad.
In this critical times.
“I am a vulcaniser. The fire burnt my three machines and all the tyres I sell. The property I lost is worth about N5.3m.......The lord will restore all that u have lost.........������but 5.3m.....hope its 5.3money....and not million?
Re: Items Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed As Fire Guts Shops In Ikorodu by mechanics(m): 11:43am On Aug 16, 2018
Fire is very deadly, owners of shop should make sure all electrical appliances and switches are turned off.
Re: Items Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed As Fire Guts Shops In Ikorodu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:51am On Aug 16, 2018
peculiar111:
“I am a vulcaniser. The fire burnt my three machines and all the tyres I sell. The property I lost is worth about N5.3m.......The lord will restore all that u have lost.........������but 5.3m.....hope its 5.3money....and not million?
If you ask us, na who we go ask o?!
Re: Items Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed As Fire Guts Shops In Ikorodu by Hadeehart101(f): 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
cry cry cry cry cry

Damn! embarassed embarassed
Re: Items Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed As Fire Guts Shops In Ikorodu by Makschinchin: 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
post=70318587:
Traders at a certain shopping complex in the Ikorodu.....

.......Punch, wakanda journalism is this?!

So unprofessional cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / POS Transaction Failures Threaten Cashless Policy / Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.