Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,440 members, 7,954,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings (33549 Views)

Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
The man wey give her Belle is in trouble... Shikina

1 Like

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings by Shortyy(f): 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
Mtcheeeeew. Because you're pregnant you have to swallow the whole fridge. No wonder they get disgustingly fat after child birth..

2 Likes

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings by luminouz(m): 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ishilove:
How the fvck is this news worthy? What is wrong with this generation of women, for God's sake?? They make it seem like there were no pregnant women before them. Our mothers carried pregnancies and delivered safely without making a fuss, but this present crop will have the urge to spit and rush to social media to create a hullabaloo. Rubbish

Are u hungry??
Half cup of gaari still dey here o..but no groundnut!!
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
Exwizard:
Glutton

The picture depict a gold digger capturing her victim with the pregnancy, hence trying everything so hard to meek the innocent man dry before time runs out.

Note my comment is only related to the picture and not my actual reasoning
your bad mouth is repulsive,you are consumed with hatred and darkness, so if it is those nude baby shower you ll love,some men are not just contended with life

1 Like

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings by ehissi(m): 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
Forget!!! It will all end in one massive vomit session...... grin

If you know, you know...... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings by shark003: 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
Kilode she only ate 3 cups of ice cream or youghurt all other combo are fruits.
Did you forget your glasses at home?

Exwizard:
Glutton

The picture depict a gold digger capturing her victim with the pregnancy, hence trying everything so hard to meek the innocent man dry before time runs out.

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings by CreamyBanana(m): 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
i am just thinking about babyforever.
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings by JacksonOyibo: 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
smiley
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings by andyanders: 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
Exwizard:
Glutton

On point. She is already killing herself.
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings by jesmond3945: 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
Social media obsessed world too bad.
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings by dalongjnr: 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
I saw "gulder..." in the fridge, I hope it's not part of the recommended diet in pregnancy!
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings by yvelchstores(f): 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
Looks somehow actually, like she hasn't had her bath. Safe delivery, as u are eating, remember where the baby will pass tru to come out
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings by AceVentura: 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
Exwizard:
Glutton

How was school today? Hope you're studying hard for JSSCE.

My statement is to tell you your age bracket. What do you know about pregnancy?

As long as it satisfies her cravings, no issues. Is the man complaining to u?

1 Like

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
All these will not solve her problem. Women problems are part of their makeup. Meanwhile, I wish her a safe delivery.
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings by hardon1(m): 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
so rekoov photo don wake reach here... the hubby is a is in my neighborhood in waffi and a photographer too. he took this pic sometime last yr... stillin his studio sef. the baby don even do one yr birthday tey tey...
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings by derrydinny: 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
what the Bleep is this? mtchewwwww, see as her face be like cow shit
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings by blaqroy: 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
Better than been naked

1 Like

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings by Dahahart2: 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
If you don't the humor in this picture ..then something is really wrong with you ...

2 Likes

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings by Rachelose(f): 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
u r wrong. u dont know anytin about pregnancies and cravings
Exwizard:
Glutton

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings by Rachelose(f): 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
thank u the leader of jobless people
columbus007:
this woman and the Op and all of you reading this thread should go get a job, bunch of so many lazy Nigerian youth everywhere.
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
me i just want to know, pregnant or not, who puts Pringles in the fridge?!?!?!?!?!
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings by thinkmoney(m): 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
praizblog:
Beautiful Mama attending to her cravings, Pregnant mothers Comment if you can relate.

Lol

http://www.praizenews.com/adorable-maternity-shoot-woman-attending-cravings/

is she really pregnant, or na food make her belle big so in the first place?
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings by williamdeluxe(m): 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
It’s a great thing about being pregnant, you don’t need excuses to pee or eat”
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
Being pregnant doesn't make u dirty... We really should stop glorifying nonsense in dis country of ours

This is nothing but a depiction of what she was before she got a baby put inside her... Who she trying to impress?
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
Now this right here, is crap.

Like we really should stop glorifying nonsense in dis country... Being pregnant doesn't automatically reduce u to d level of pigs, neither does it transform u into some two yr old kid... This would'a been excused if it were lifestyles of some pigs in a piglet they showing or some kindergarten babies.

This doesn't depict nothing and in my opinion, it's f*king trash.

1 Like

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
I pity her on her delivery day becos d baby will be so big.
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings by ChiefSweetus: 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
How is this cute? undecided she looks very very stupìd and damn ugly
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings by mechanics(m): 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
She likes enjoyment too much.
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings by sonnie10: 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
Who puts Pringle, banana, onion and coconut in the fridge?
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
Exwizard:
Glutton

Abegiii, why do you think she's not working and spending her money? Do not classify all woman the same. We take care of ourselves and LOs too.

Besides, there is nothing wrong in a man satisfying her woman and the unborn child.

1 Like

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
sonnie10:
Who puts Pringle, banana, onion and coconut in the fridge?

Where do you put yours?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. / Have You Ever Lost A Very Good Relationship Due To Genotype? / Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.