Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,315 members, 7,954,268 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:48 PM

Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings (33548 Views)

Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings by sonnie10: 4:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
olubankemi:

Where do you put yours?
Pantry
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings by Wizaugpet(m): 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
This sort of life.... undecided

Hmmm,,,. Only for the Rich...

If you are poor,,,, don't try the shi't... smiley
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
I feel pity for her though. Shout out to all women out there. Its not easy going through the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd trimester stages of pregnancy.

Please check signature in pink below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!! This is a good property that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss it.
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings by darlenese(f): 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
nonsense! after three pregnancies I still cannot relate. msheeeew

1 Like

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings by tck2000(m): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
Exwizard:
Glutton

The picture depict a gold digger capturing her victim with the pregnancy, hence trying everything so hard to meek the innocent man dry before time runs out.

Note my comment is only related to the picture and not my actual reasoning
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. / Have You Ever Lost A Very Good Relationship Due To Genotype? / Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.