Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

How To Change Your Life Effortlessly - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Change Your Life Effortlessly (278 Views)

Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil / How To Effortlessly Break Out Of Addictions / These Ebooks Will Radically Change Your Life Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Your Life Effortlessly by sharpguy10(m): 7:37am On Aug 16, 2018
Hi guys in this post I am going to show you how to change your life effortlessly. What I am showing you, it has change my life and give life a meaning.
God created this life for you to live and enjoy the best of it. Sometimes you normally found yourself struggling in some area and that area is where you need change. The area has become a burden to you that you are confuse on what to do. You have tried all that you can to solve the problem but nothing work. But never worry, with the secret I show you now, the situation or problem can change effortlessly. The secret to change any situation in your life effortlessly is the word of God. You can hear the name of the person that is behind it GOD. I have tried it and it work for me. With the application of the word of God to any situation will change itself effortlessly. There is nothing the word cannot change for you. All you have to do is locate the word for the situation and apply it to the situation. When you apply it with faith, the change will happen effortlessly.

How to use the word to change any situation effortlessly.
1. Know the problem you want to solve in your life: know the problem you want change in your life. When you locate it, it is now easy to deal with it with the word of God.

Know the outcome of what you want the situation to turn out to: know what you want now and write it down. If you are sick, what you need is health and if you are poor, what you need is financial Breakthrough. So know what you want and focus on it.

Locate what the word says concerning the situation: The next thing is to locate what the word says concerning the situation and write them out. Just try and list out 5 to 10 verses of scriptures which God has said concerning the situation.

Plant them in your heart: Plant them in your heart through meditation. Give yourself to it and let it sink into your heart. When it enters your heart, there is nothing to to that can stop it from manifesting in your life. Your job is to plant it and water it through meditation, when you do that, you are invoking the power of God into your life that will change any situation in your life. Don't worry about applying faith to it, just plant it in your heart and wait for the word to manifest itself in your life.

That the secret to change any situation effortlessly. Never be afraid of change, just do the work and leave the rest to God. He know how to handle any situation you maybe facing in your life.

Please if you have not give your life to Christ, say this prayer:
Lord Jesus I come to you today. I believe you die for me and on the third day you rose again for my redemption and justification. I accept you today as my Lord and Personal saviour. Thank you for saving me. Amen.

Keep soaring high and prospering in life
Re: How To Change Your Life Effortlessly by sharpguy10(m): 2:13am On Aug 22, 2018
Keep reading

(1) (Reply)

See How The Apostles Died! / The Holy Spirit, Our Helper- The Promise Fulfilled / Pursue A Consistent Relationship With The Holy Spirit For Your Finances (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.