Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:06 PM

Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) (31515 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver / Kemi Adeosun Pictured Thinking Deeply At A Meeting With Osinbajo(pics) / Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
jayinfo2:

Really !!!! beautiful Lady like u don't deserve to be single for even a second.

Okay let's see it as an opportunity for u to make better use of your time to improve on yourself before another woman pikin starts disturbing u and making u lose focus

Because that's what I want.
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by QUEENSola01: 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
Well Prepared,Balance,Bold and Balance.AgP Prof Yemi Osinbajo s Godsent servant to Nigeria,Always ready to serve Nigeria Right,Progress and develop.Keep leading us well,Great Leader
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by Printerscanner: 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
FarahAideed:
In just 7 working day Osinbanjo has achieved more that 3 years of rudderless Buhari governance... REPLACE BUHARI NOW

Even all the people that have died in your village since its creation together with those of you still alive CANNOT REPLACE the people's general. The only President in the history of the country that always hands over full presidential powers to his vice whenever he is away.
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
JamaicanLove:
I'm so hornny
A Phone Call Away Will Give You A Cool Relaxation. Oya O I'm Waiting 08130799801
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
Abjay97:
Be the Judge...

wennwill the commissioner sack Adeosun? ?
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
BedLam:
With your small sef for that picture, na nairaland you bring your matter. People here will turn your pool to Pacific Ocean.
Be warned.
Lolzzzzzz.
I'll be the first to enter
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by FarahAideed: 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
Printerscanner:

Even all the people that have died in your village since its creation together with those of you still alive CANNOT REPLACE the people's general. The only President in the history of the country that always hands over full presidential powers to his vice whenever he is away.

You are drunk on blood stipend
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by toneroto70: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
Is Osibanjo an administration of its own. Capital NO - its same & one APC administration. A single individual cannot be arrogated the achievements/failure of an administration.
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by OtunbaNairaland: 1:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
and he doesnt like a mere commenter too,u see where u no get sense? grin
dukie25:
I don't like the mere commissioner but he is still better than the dullard.
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by Ezemann(m): 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
osibanjo for president 2019
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by eDoctorr(m): 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
JamaicanLove:
I'm so hornny
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by jayinfo2(m): 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Because that's what I want.

Not bad then.

Make sure its for a short period oooo.
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by RoaringLion11(f): 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
Osinbajo is a man of vision...he possess qualities of a good leader...we love you Osinbajo
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by chido17(m): 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
all these achievement still belongs to APC gbam
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
Kudos! but his redundant /CLANISH sadist boss is the rubbishest thing I ever wasted my vote on!
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by OtunbaNairaland: 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
mumu dat cant happen,do u know what dat will cause? international orgs will even interfere so bros 4get nothing is getting reversed grin
Noel1:
Bru ah ah ah... That opportunity go soon peme when ur Bubu lands
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by Stevengerd(m): 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Fry Garri tongue
Issokay
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by Abdulkabir90: 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
Buhari/osinbajo for 2019
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by ahiboilandgas: 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
Abjay97:
Be the Judge...

because he from the South...u problem is ethnicity
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by BunmiSkye: 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
It might interest you to know that theres no smoke without fire.....prof osinbajo cant outrightly decide and implement all of this good development if baba isnt in approval of it....lets not start making ourselves dumb over this matter and accept the fact they both work hand in hand.....just to let y'all know.
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
jayinfo2:

Not bad then.

Make sure its for a short period oooo.

Thanks for your concern
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
ZubbyGodson:

A Phone Call Away Will Give You A Cool Relaxation.
Oya O I'm Waiting 08130799801

No but thanks for your concern
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by fcnaxo: 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
JamaicanLove:
I'm so hornny
yahoo Boiz done join Nairaland
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by Claracharles: 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
professor yemi osinbajo has shown great strength and capabilities, may God give him more wisdom to always lead right.
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by OMOTOWO(m): 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
JamaicanLove:
I'm so hornny
me 2!!wetin we go do now?
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by spiralwedge(m): 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
Abjay97:
Be the Judge...

You forgot to add:

1. Increased NYSC allowee
2. Intervention in the NFF leadership tussle
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by spiralwedge(m): 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
BunmiSkye:
It might interest you to know that theres no smoke without fire.....prof osinbajo cant outrightly decide and implement all of this good development if baba isnt in approval of it....lets not start making ourselves dumb over this matter and accept the fact they both work hand in hand.....just to let y'all know.

This is dumb
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by Olumeme: 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
Better than Buhari
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by Blessed200016: 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
dukie25:
I don't like the mere commissioner but he is still better than the dullard.
Yh but he doesn't even knw u exist. Kudos thou
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by Prettysophy: 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
We all know the Vice President is a good leader,and he know how to deliver.
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by ngoziempress: 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
For you to see that our problem is Buhari
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by iJhoe(m): 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
3millionia:
Buhari Is still better,

Buhari, best president ever liveth cool

stop being a clone of reality. Maybe, his over-bloated integrity actually exist but, i must say Buhari is a total disservice to this nation at momentous moment. Integrity might be a good thing, but it is personal. Functionality is the real term here. you respect Mandela, Obama, Putin, Lincoln and the likes not because of their integrity but because of their functional stances toward situations.

Sai Baba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Southern Leaders Reject Onnoghen's Suspension, Say Buhari Has Committed Coup / Man Accuses El-Rufai Of Burning Kaduna SIECOM Office, He Replies / Bandits Take Over Army Land In Kontagora, Niger As Strange Chopper Hovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.