Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,757 members, 7,865,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) (31516 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver / Kemi Adeosun Pictured Thinking Deeply At A Meeting With Osinbajo(pics) / Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:44am On Aug 16, 2018
The difference is like night and day undecided

1 Like

Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 16, 2018
angry
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by Lizilicious(f): 11:45am On Aug 16, 2018
Mk Bubu kuku remain there abeg
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by Crackerwolf: 11:45am On Aug 16, 2018
post=70326724:
GOD BLESS THE vice president.
God bless the President

I knew it!

You had to say something, even though in the last 2 hours you have made over 30 comments alone !

2 Likes

Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by obailala(m): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2018
Threads like this will make the usual suspects completely lock Osinbajo up the moment Bubu returns.

1 Like

Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by Crackerwolf: 11:46am On Aug 16, 2018
post=70326724:
God THE PRESIDENT.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Chikdren of hate can be so pathetic.
Look at how stupid this sounds.
Hehehehe grin wink

Talkative

Addiction to talking is terrible for a man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by jayinfo2(m): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2018
JamaicanLove:
I'm so hornny

Hay babe ur pp looks so beautiful. But don't u think it's too early to be hornny.

Hornny is now doing me too sha
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by ipobarethieves: 11:46am On Aug 16, 2018
cool Next President after baba daura. Ipob are not Nigerians
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by pweshboi(m): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2018
JamaicanLove:
I'm so hornny

Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 16, 2018
dignity33:
CAN SOMEONE DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE I KNOW MY PEOPLE CAN NEVER CELEBRATE A FALUIRE LIKE THIS PEOPLE ALL WAYS DO, GOD PLEASE I KNOW YOU ARE LISTING TO ME.[/b]
..... Oya ! Here is your new country !

Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by jolyment: 11:47am On Aug 16, 2018
JamaicanLove:
I'm so hornny

This is not romance.Olosho
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by collinsprince: 11:48am On Aug 16, 2018
Abjay97:
Be the Judge...

osinbajo is from west abi no wonder tribalism
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by Elfaris(m): 11:48am On Aug 16, 2018
Thank God we now have leaders that trust each other that the president feels free to leave the nations affair in the hands of his vice. It's still the administration of Buhari/Apc whether you like it or not.
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by sokera: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2018
All I just wish for right now is Oduduwa Repulic And Osibanjo as her president...
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by Burgerlomo: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2018
Like for Osinbajo 4 President
Share for Buhari 4 President

1 Like

Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by jaybee3(m): 11:50am On Aug 16, 2018
Much ado about nothing!!!!!
It's relatively easy to magnify a preferential 10 day period from Sai Baba's stewardship for like for like comparison

Besides, presidency is a team not an individual!!!
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by Awoleesu(m): 11:50am On Aug 16, 2018
Tolexander:
Dollar didn't decrease, Na naira rise.

duk daya ne...
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by Crackerwolf: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2018
post=70326724:
God THE PRESIDENT.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Chikdren of hate can be so pathetic.
Look at how stupid this sounds.
Hehehehe grin wink

You avoided responding to my earlier inquiry

Being that you spend so much time talking on and about everything where is your grill business located ?

You seem to talk so much about everything but have neglected to answer this simple honest question

WHERE IS YOUR GRILL BUSINESS LOCATED?

1 Like

Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by Oreofepeters: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2018
JamaicanLove:
I'm so hornny
then you need diick in your life. go and get one or dm me and stop complaining on nairaland
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by Stevengerd(m): 11:52am On Aug 16, 2018
JamaicanLove:
I'm so hornny
So whaat should we do
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by AloneTK: 11:53am On Aug 16, 2018
This is how rivalry starts... (read the story of Saul and David) before you know it, aides close to the president would have started whispering into Bubu's ears; claiming a thousand and one reasons to see Osinbajo as a threat. I think he was merely doing his job as the AP, not as a man trying to warm his way into peoples' hearts.
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 16, 2018
Stevengerd:
So whaat should we do

Fry Garri tongue
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 16, 2018
Oreofepeters:
then you need diick in your life. go and get one and stop complaining on nairaland

What happened to ignoring?
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 16, 2018
jolyment:

This is not romance.Olosho

tongue tongue

It takes an olosho to know one.
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 16, 2018
pweshboi:

I'm serious...
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 16, 2018
jayinfo2:

Hay babe ur pp looks so beautiful. But don't u think it's too early to be hornny.

Hornny is now doing me too sha

Eyaa it's my fault.
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by Oreofepeters: 11:57am On Aug 16, 2018
JamaicanLove:

What happened to ignoring?
dm me 08023364531
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by Bobo100: 11:57am On Aug 16, 2018
Can someone tell Baba to extend his stay, please!!! grin
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
EmirAbj:
MORE SO, DOLLAR DON DECREASE... BUBU SHALL NOT RETURN BACK INSHAL ALLAH
Am not sure about many things in Nigerias politics. But one thing I can get my money on is that if buhari should disappear from aso rock today, $ will drop like hot bulshit and investors will have more confidence in our economy.
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by tuna4servi(m): 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
We need more christians in politics
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by PVC2019(f): 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
KingLennon:

Nobody go beat u complete am grin. Afterall U dey ur houz

Exactly grin
Re: Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) by mhizcassidy001(f): 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
your picture says it all dear
JamaicanLove:
I'm so hornny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits Take Over Army Land In Kontagora, Niger As Strange Chopper Hovers / Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term / Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.