Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Mangoes - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Mangoes (12359 Views)

Health Benefits Of Mangoes / 10 Health Benefit Of Mangoes You Should Probably Checkout / Health Benefits Of Mangoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Mangoes by YINKS89(m): 6:26am On Aug 17, 2018
Mango ke... Dat thing wey dey hang for person teeth..... No way

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Mangoes by tunary(m): 7:01am On Aug 17, 2018
All this benefits for only mango na wa o
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Mangoes by duduade: 7:01am On Aug 17, 2018
But they aren't in season now
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Mangoes by ModsareChevres: 7:30am On Aug 17, 2018
But it's currently out of season.
Missing it already.
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Mangoes by NinaArsenal(f): 7:38am On Aug 17, 2018
Wow. Thanks for this information, now I know why my Old sick Dad love to eat Mangos .

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Mangoes by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 17, 2018
Lagbaja01:
I have tommy cramp everytime i take that fruit (fresh and ripe)....i dont even eat the ones from fruit seller. I thought it was a coincident but i have tried this more than 4 6 times in two year. Is there anybody with similar experience?
I get that with Pineapple but not Mango. Matter of fact, I can eat 10mangoes in one sitting and my tommy won't make a sound. I don't even go to the Toilet after eating it like some people.
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Mangoes by Chigeorge2015(m): 7:56am On Aug 17, 2018
Every fruit is good to the body
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Mangoes by maryalloy(f): 8:59am On Aug 17, 2018
wow, nice to know, i go stock am for my fridge this season �
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Mangoes by Lagbaja01(m): 9:39am On Aug 17, 2018
But i can finish two pineapples in one sitting without any effect
AryaSand:

I get that with Pineapple but not Mango. Matter of fact, I can eat 10mangoes in one sitting and my tommy won't make a sound. I don't even go to the Toilet after eating it like some people.
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Mangoes by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 17, 2018
Lagbaja01:
But i can finish two pineapples in one sitting without any effect

Lol! Different Strokes. You should try Pineapple and Ginger Juice though if you love Pineapple that much. Blend it together, sieve and drink. You can throw in water melon as well, that way you won't need to add water to blend. It is an amazing drink. I don't know the health benefits o, I just blend and drink because I love it and i'm a ginger girl.
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Mangoes by Lagbaja01(m): 9:49am On Aug 17, 2018
Ha! You want me to wound person....im still putting my present strenght under control...May God help me
AryaSand:

Lol! Different Strokes. You should try Pineapple and Ginger Juice though if you love Pineapple that much. Blend it together, sieve and drink. You can throw in water melon as well, that way you won't need to add water to blend. It is an amazing drink. I don't know the health benefits o, I just blend and drink because I love it and i'm a ginger girl.
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Mangoes by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 17, 2018
Lagbaja01:
Ha! You want me to wound person....im still putting my present strenght under control...May God help me

I don't understand.
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Mangoes by PreciousBro: 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
No wonder I love mangoes.
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Mangoes by olowobaba10: 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
YOU FORGOT TO TELL US THE SIDE EFFECTS OF MANGO TOO, MOREOVER WHO MADE MANGO THE KING OF FRUITS?
Lazyreporta:
Brought to you by Allroundgist

Mangoes are not only sweet, but they are also the "king of fruits", A least, according to the Indians. Mangoes originated from South Asia and has now become one of the most cultivated in the Tropics.

Mangoes are not only tasty, but the king of fruits has some serious health benefits.

Here are 10 amazing health benefits of mangoes:

Prevents Cancer: Research has shown antioxidant compounds in mango fruit have been found to protect against colon, breast, leukemia and prostate cancers. Mango contains quercetin, isoquercitrin, astragalin, fisetin, gallic acid and methylgallat, as well as the abundant enzymes.

Lower Cholesterol: Mangoes contain large amounts of dietary fibers, pectin and Vitamin C which lower the serum cholesterol levels, particularly the Low-Density Lipoprotein cholesterol or LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol).

Increase Libido: Mangoes contain Vitamin E, which helps to regulate sex hormones and boost sex drive. Vitamin E, also known as the ‘sex vitamin’ due to its ability to increase sexual desire.

Helps in Diabetes: Mangoes leave help normalize insulin levels in the blood. The traditional home remedy involves boiling leaves in water, soaking through the night and then consuming the filtered decoction in the morning.

Helps To Promote Brain Health: Studies have shown that the abundant quantities of vitamin B6 contained in mango, are vital for maintaining and improving the activities of the brain.

These vitamins aid in the amalgamation of the major neurotransmitters that contribute in determining mood and the modification of sleeping patterns.

Heat Stroke Remedy: Juicing the fruit from green mango and mixing with water and a sweetener helps to cool down the body and prevent harm to the body.

Improve Digestion: when eaten, soothes the stomach by lowering the acidity and improving digestion. They contain digestive enzymes such as esters, aldehydes and terpenes which help break down food and improve digestion.

Improve Memory: Studies have shown that glutamine acid in mangoes boost memory in children, by keeping the brain cells active.

Takes Care Of The Eye: Mango fruits are packed with vitamin A. In fact, studies have shown that one cup of sliced mangoes equals 25% intake of your daily need for vitamin A.

And vitamin A, on the other hand, is essential for good vision because it helps protect the surface of the eye (cornea)

Clears Skin: Mangoes clear clogged pores and eliminate pimples.

Have you visited us today?

(1) (2) (Reply)

441 Motorists Test Positive To Cocaine And Marijuana In Lagos / The Effect Of High Altitude To The Human Body System / 83,771 Hiv Infections Recorded In Borno, Ondo In 2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.