Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Photos Of The New Senate Building, University Of Maiduguri. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos Of The New Senate Building, University Of Maiduguri. (22819 Views)

Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library / Afe Babalola University Commissions Senate Building - The White Rock / University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The New Senate Building, University Of Maiduguri. by ngadaAwo: 11:32am On Aug 16, 2018
grin
even if na free education i no go read there

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Senate Building, University Of Maiduguri. by zone51: 11:36am On Aug 16, 2018
My Alma mata....God bless Prof. Njodi cool for doing this unlike the Daura undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Senate Building, University Of Maiduguri. by akaahs(m): 11:36am On Aug 16, 2018
Their oil money
Re: Photos Of The New Senate Building, University Of Maiduguri. by Folksyharry(m): 11:40am On Aug 16, 2018
ikdaddy01:
This is how University structures should be or even more than this. Like federal buildings, they should be Monuments/identity

You are on point. I want buildings that will still wow people decades after construction. I believe that should be our target when building structures like this.
Re: Photos Of The New Senate Building, University Of Maiduguri. by Pitokwe(m): 11:44am On Aug 16, 2018
My Alma mater.

Proud maidite cool

I bet unimaid beats many uni in terms of structures

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Senate Building, University Of Maiduguri. by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 16, 2018
Racoon:
Nice one! Univ.Of Maiduguri is one of the best esp.in Medicine despite the surge of insurgency.Meanwhile guide it against Boko boys.
Medicine and Economics no be here for that school o.
Re: Photos Of The New Senate Building, University Of Maiduguri. by oskaaay(m): 11:47am On Aug 16, 2018
ok, noted OP! grin

RECOMMENDED THREADS FOR YOU

1) Mom Killed My Tomorrow - All Parents Should Learn From This Story -
https://www.nairaland.com/4679123/mom-killed-tomorrow-all-parents

Instagram with over 8,000 real followers for Sale.
Whatsapp/Call 07066052228 - Serious buyer only!

Interested in starting up travel agent biz with token legitimately? Get across to discuss.
Over 20 helped to start the biz already with our guide (no be for freebie seekers ooo- serious biz minded only)
Re: Photos Of The New Senate Building, University Of Maiduguri. by jaywhoco(m): 11:47am On Aug 16, 2018
[quote author=ikdaddy01 post=70325183]This is how University structures should be or even more than this. Like federal buildings, they should be Monuments/identity[/quote This is a monument...

Re: Photos Of The New Senate Building, University Of Maiduguri. by don4real18(m): 11:49am On Aug 16, 2018
abc115:
grin

Good, but....
Don't say B_H
Re: Photos Of The New Senate Building, University Of Maiduguri. by adecz: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2018
I see they have already planted grass
inside for cows..... grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of The New Senate Building, University Of Maiduguri. by PapalsBull(m): 11:53am On Aug 16, 2018
[s]
ngadaAwo:
grin
even if na free education i no go read there
[/s]
Re: Photos Of The New Senate Building, University Of Maiduguri. by Elfaris(m): 11:55am On Aug 16, 2018
Juliusmalema:
New food for what boko haram go bomb down.

University of maiduguri should be closed down or bombed down.....that institutions is breeding ground of terrorist....

Is a maker of all forms of terrorist activities.
Hate filled soul. You will only keep being heartbroken as your wish will never be fulfilled. Hate filled beings like you will never take this country down. Nigeria and every state in it will continue to progress and rise no matter the challenges it is facing.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Senate Building, University Of Maiduguri. by uuzba(m): 11:57am On Aug 16, 2018
marshalldgreat:
Beautiful but make Boko Boys no go scatter am o

Boko boys share the same fence with Uni Maid. So I hear.
Re: Photos Of The New Senate Building, University Of Maiduguri. by uuzba(m): 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
ikdaddy01:
This is how University structures should be or even more than this. Like federal buildings, they should be Monuments/identity

But if the people of the nation do not have an identity how can we achieve this?

National theatre in Lagos was built in the 70's when we had an identity. To fell into disrepair because our identity was tarnished by corruption.
To repair it back is wahala. Since we are not quite sure what out identity is. Should it be fat, Thin, knocked down, repaired, painted with Yoruba mark abi military cap?
Re: Photos Of The New Senate Building, University Of Maiduguri. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
Elfaris:

Hate filled soul. You will only keep being heartbroken as your wish will never be fulfilled. Hate filled beings like you will never take this country down. Nigeria and every state in it will continue to progress and rise no matter the challenges it is facing.

Nigeria aka shithole that is already doomed beyond repair......the country that has gone to dogs or are u talking about the country were it's president is a grand terrorist, murderer and an arch-genocidist....

Is it the country that is the poverty index of the world or is it the country terrorist buhari is sponsoring his hausa fulani terrorist herdmen on the second othman Dan fodio jihad to wipe out benue, plateau and others from the surface of this earth...

Unimed is a maker of all forms of terrorism and should be closed down......

Sometimes I wonder how we find ourselves in this estate with hausa fulani.
Re: Photos Of The New Senate Building, University Of Maiduguri. by mechanics(m): 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
it looks smaller joor.
Re: Photos Of The New Senate Building, University Of Maiduguri. by ngadaAwo: 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
PapalsBull:
Allah is a pig
Re: Photos Of The New Senate Building, University Of Maiduguri. by marshalldgreat(m): 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
uuzba:

Boko boys share the same fence with Uni Maid. So I hear.
lol
Re: Photos Of The New Senate Building, University Of Maiduguri. by Elfaris(m): 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Nigeria aka shithole that is already doomed beyond repair......the country that has gone to dogs or are u talking about the country were it's president is a grand terrorist, murderer and an arch-genocidist....

Is it the country that is the poverty index of the world or is it the country terrorist buhari is sponsoring his hausa fulani terrorist herdmen on the second othman Dan fodio jihad to wipe out benue, plateau and others from the surface of this earth...

Really? Then why don't you move to your Eldorado country? Am sure Riek Machar will give you a royal welcome if you move to South Sudan.
If that won't do you can stand in front of a moving train. Am sure you won't find it hard to see a train track as they are coming back. SMH
Re: Photos Of The New Senate Building, University Of Maiduguri. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
Elfaris:

Really? Then why don't you move to your Eldorado country? Am sure Riek Machar will give you a royal welcome if you move to South Sudan.
If that won't do you can stand in front of a moving train. Am sure you won't find it hard to see a train track as they are coming back. SMH

All thanks to jonathan for introducing and educating almajiris...

I wonder how some of them would have fared today under formal education.....

No need going to El dorado...Nigeria must collapse.
Re: Photos Of The New Senate Building, University Of Maiduguri. by elmoore676(m): 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
if you want to be maid come to unimaid... hala unimaid my school
Re: Photos Of The New Senate Building, University Of Maiduguri. by Asbaba(m): 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
Juliusmalema:
New food for what boko haram go bomb down.

University of maiduguri should be closed down or bombed down.....that institutions is breeding ground of terrorist....

Is a maker of all forms of terrorist activities.

let's pretend you never typed those words.

am studying there, the uni is quite peaceful and wonderful place. I love it. despite the insurgency they are admitting over ten thousands students annually.

it's quite intriguing. BTW watch your tongue.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Senate Building, University Of Maiduguri. by Asbaba(m): 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
Juliusmalema:

why should unimaid be closed? what do you think would happen to people working there? and also letting over 50 thousands students on street don't you think it's a security risk? security threat?

BTW watch what you say!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Senate Building, University Of Maiduguri. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
Asbaba:

let's pretend you never typed those words.

am studying there, the uni is quite peaceful and wonderful place. I love it. despite the insurgency they are admitting over ten thousands students annually.

it's quite intriguing. BTW watch your tongue.

Why won't it be peaceful for us....they only bomb or target strangers....

As such the uni will be peaceful as far as hausa fulani oligarchy is elevated there...
Re: Photos Of The New Senate Building, University Of Maiduguri. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
Asbaba:

why should unimaid be closed? what do you think would happen to people working there? and also letting over 50 thousands students on street don't you think it's a security risk? security threat?

BTW watch what you say!

It should be closed for is a breeding ground for terrorist and maker of all forms of evil....

What security threat is greater than boko haram and hausa fulani terrorist herdsmen.??

Pls stop stalking my mention...coz I hardly reply Arewa.
Re: Photos Of The New Senate Building, University Of Maiduguri. by Elfaris(m): 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
Juliusmalema:

All thanks to jonathan for introducing educating almajiris...

I wonder how some of them would have fared today under formal education.....

No need going to El dorado...Nigeria must collapse.
So you are thanking someone for doing something in a country you want to collapse. How confused can you get?
BTW how did Jonathan introduce educating almajiris? Or you mean he introduced the almajiri schooling system? I never knew.
But I think he would have made more impact if he had invetsed in educating frustrated fellows wallowing in their hatred like you.
I can't imagine the ache in your heart and frustration you get when the country progresses. It won't collapse! It will flourish!
You can remove your Nigerian SIM,throw away your phone and go live in a cave if you don't want to see Nigeria progress and can't find an eldorado.
Re: Photos Of The New Senate Building, University Of Maiduguri. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
Elfaris:

So you are thanking someone for doing something in a country you want to collapse. How confused can you get?
BTW how did Jonathan introduce a system and at sametime educating almajiris? Or you mean he introduced the almajiri schooling system? I never knew.
But I think he would have made more impact if he had invetsed in educating frustrated fellows wallowing in their hatred like you.
I can't imagine the ache in your heart and frustration you get when the country progresses. It won't collapse! It will flourish!
You can remove your Nigerian SIM,throw away your phone and go live in a cave if you don't want to see Nigeria progress and can't find an eldorado.

If on the issue of frustration....na north frustrate pass...the genesis and end of backwardness ends in north......

Can someone progress with such calamity of backwardness in the north....hell no...

https://www.nairaland.com/4678193/nuhu-ribadu-northern-nigeria-most/3#70316424

We keep repeating this....it shall never be well be lord lugard even in his grave....he will live in eternal torment for co-joining us in this estate with hausa fulani....

Only a fool will believe that this shithole that has gone to the dogs will ever progress....

The country is doomed to fail and must fail.
Re: Photos Of The New Senate Building, University Of Maiduguri. by ufuosman(m): 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
D building look good
Re: Photos Of The New Senate Building, University Of Maiduguri. by bigtt76(f): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
When senate build will be finer than the hostels in the same university undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAEC GCE 2012 Registration Is On / Why FG Is Insisting On IPPIS – ASUU / Governor Abiodun Gives Best 2020 LASU Graduating Student Bungalow, ₦2 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.