Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

God's Prescription (3) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Prescription (3) (218 Views)

God's Prescription (7) / God's Prescription (6) / God's Prescription (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God's Prescription (3) by Revadebola: 10:21am On Aug 16, 2018
GOD'S PRESCRIPTIONS. (3).

Continued From Yesterday.

"Is any merry? Let him sing psalms". James 5:13-14.
To merry implies, to be joyous, glad, to be cheerful.

I do pray for you, you will have continuous reasons to be joyous from now, in Jesus Name.
God prescribed that when you have reasons to merry, you should celebrate it with singing.

God loves songs. Songs are invitation to the Almighty God to come down into your life and situation.

Psalm 22:3 (KJV)
"But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel".

God dwells in praises. When you engage in heart felt singing of songs to God, you saturate the atmosphere to activate God's presence to manifest.

I encourage you to begin your day with giving God quality worship by singing songs to Him.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. In Jesus Name, I bind the spirit of depression from my life.
2. In Jesus Name, I decree, I will not be bereaved.
3. Oh Lord, from now give me continuous reasons to rejoice.
4. I declare, I enter my season of celebration.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries

(1) (Reply)

Daily Bible Coffee.god Is In Control. 22/08/2018. / MFM Slams N500bn Libel Suit On Thisday / The Significant Of Dreams (6)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.