Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

God's Prescription (7) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Prescription (7) (240 Views)

God's Prescription (6) / God's Prescription (3) / God's Prescription (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God's Prescription (7) by Revadebola: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2018
GOD'S PRESCRIPTIONS. (7).

Continued From Yesterday.

James 4:2 (KJV)
"Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not".

The above scripture says, prayer less ness is the cause of lack and poverty in our lives.

Philippians 4:19 (KJV)
"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus".

God is able and willing to supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
But until you ask, you won't receive.

Prayer is God's prescription for you to receive the supply of your needs in every areas of your life.

John 16:23-24 (KJV)
"And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you. Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full".

The above scripture says, if you ask, if you pray in Jesus Name, you will receive, so that your joy will be full.

God wants to meet all your needs, whether they be spiritual, physical, financial, marriage etc.
But you must ask for those needs so as to receive.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Lord Jesus, I acknowledge You as my Great Provider.
2. Oh Father, I ask that You supply all my needs today.
3. In Jesus Name, I declare that I will not lack.
4. Oh Lord, I decree Your angels to bring my provisions to physical manifestations.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Catholic Archdiocesan Choir Wins Liturgical Music Competition / How To Attract Favour (9) / JOYCE MEYER: There Is Always A Way!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.