Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

God's Prescription (1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Prescription (1) (230 Views)

God's Prescription (7) / God's Prescription (6) / God's Prescription (3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God's Prescription (1) by Revadebola: 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
GOD'S PRESCRIPTIONS. (1)

James 5:13-14 (KJV)
"Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms. Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord".

The word "afflicted" implies, hardship, to suffer, be troubled.

The book of James was written to believers in Christ.
Apostle James knew believers in Christ may have challenges which cause hardships, sufferings and troubles. Believers maybe afflicted in their minds, bodies, health, finances etc.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. In Jesus Name, I repent from every sins that has exposed me to afflictions.
2. Lord Jesus Christ, I accept You as my Lord and Savior.
3. In Jesus Name, I bind every spirit behind the afflictions in my life.
4. Lord deliver me from hardships.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries.
Re: God's Prescription (1) by loverboys: 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
Tnx bt we all av a bible undecided

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/08/18 / Asking For Mountains / When You Feel So Overwhelmed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.