Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,127 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:46 AM

Lagos Light Rail Project Dragging Too Long — PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Light Rail Project Dragging Too Long — PDP (13242 Views)

Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) / Lagos Light Rail And The Problem Of Accountability - Businessday / Ambode Spends Over 100mn Euros On Lagos Light Rail Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Light Rail Project Dragging Too Long — PDP by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
We pray this doesn't end up being another elephant project.

Please check signature in pink below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!! This is a good property that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss it.
Re: Lagos Light Rail Project Dragging Too Long — PDP by seguntijan(m): 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
I was wondering why Lagos is so developed and still growing in beauty and innovation and then it struck me that PDP has NEVER governed Lagos"
Re: Lagos Light Rail Project Dragging Too Long — PDP by DEBJOCH1(m): 7:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
IS IT YOUR DRAGGING? PDP SHOULD PARK WELL JOR.
Re: Lagos Light Rail Project Dragging Too Long — PDP by ifiokjohn(m): 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2018
Well what consign me with Lagos? Lagos can go to hell for all i care, yorubas like bragging with Lagos n u will be thinking it is one Dubai.
I will just keep praying my beautiful Uyo keeps on improving, udom and subsequent governors that come keep doing well, for the time will come and we will construct our own trains which will not take 'forever' like lagos.
Re: Lagos Light Rail Project Dragging Too Long — PDP by deomelo: 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
ifiokjohn:
Well what consign me with Lagos? Lagos can go to hell for all i care, yorubas like bragging with Lagos n u will be thinking it is one Dubai.
I will just keep praying my beautiful Uyo keeps on improving, udom and subsequent governors that come keep doing well, for the time will come and we will construct our own trains which will not take 'forever' like lagos.

Sounds like you are in primary 2.

grin grin
Re: Lagos Light Rail Project Dragging Too Long — PDP by ifiokjohn(m): 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
deomelo:

Sounds like you are in primary 2.

grin grin
that is ur own opinion Mr. atleast am not as bigoted as u not to recognise that APC is same as PDP and that we have to hold our leaders accountable not matter which party.
Keep supporting a PDP in a diff pack, e go clear for ur eyes when akwa ibom go surpass ur Lagos, say na small e remain?
Re: Lagos Light Rail Project Dragging Too Long — PDP by biztip: 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
o ly bad things in naija does not drag
Re: Lagos Light Rail Project Dragging Too Long — PDP by deomelo: 2:12am On Aug 17, 2018
[s]
ifiokjohn:
that is ur own opinion Mr. atleast am not as bigoted as u not to recognise that APC is same as PDP and that we have to hold our leaders accountable not matter which party.
Keep supporting a PDP in a diff pack, e go clear for ur eyes when akwa ibom go surpass ur Lagos, say na small e remain?
[/s]

Still sounds like primary 2 rubbish...
Re: Lagos Light Rail Project Dragging Too Long — PDP by greatman247(m): 3:50am On Aug 17, 2018
So even PDP that could not complete most of their projects and Buhari govt that was accused of bad governance by the opposition still went ahead to complete most of PDP incomplete projects. Shame on PDP. I'm not really surprised at PDP because even their Secretariat was abandoned project and the money meant and donated toward that cause was stollen and PDP office was not completed due to that fact. Shame. No matter how bad APC is I really don't believe PDP can rescue Nigeria because of their bad records and precedence.
Re: Lagos Light Rail Project Dragging Too Long — PDP by Afamed: 8:44am On Aug 17, 2018
seguno2:

You are asking because APC/CPC/ANPP/APP/ACN etc has built its secretariat since 20 years or what?
How is secretariat related to light rail and railways?
Is there anything wrong with APC followers or what
APC/ANPP/APP didn't swindle it's members and the public at large. Have you forgotten how many Billion of Naira was realized during the Launching of the PDP Secretariat years ago. Where did the money go?
PMB-: The only project I will not complete in Nigeria is PDP Secretariat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should Government Prosecute COVID-19 Palliative Looters? / Governors Seek End To Petrol Subsidy / Salisu Garba Appointed Administrator Of NJI; Voluntarily Retires As Chief Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.