Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says (55768 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo: My Independence Day Outfit Turned Heads (Photos) / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by ebenholer(m): 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
21st century youth; they have their own structured ways of living life...no scriptures, bible, or quran can ever influence their personal decisions. They will love to live in accordance to their thoughts, personalities and precepts. What a world with lovers of themselves.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by BafanaBafana: 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
fk001:
It looks good on her

I personally love Henna tattoo it add beauty to a lady.

That's why my girlfriend always wear's it on.

That guy above me is a hater
That babe stand well.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by mustafa006: 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
U people should mind your business issit your own hand
Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by MsGood(f): 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
This is the daughter of a so-called pastor behaving exactly like cossy...

Every single thing about this current administration is a lie!
Pele o. You that you're not omo Pastor, how are you behaving. Chief Judge, clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by MsGood(f): 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
VideoExpert:
Pastor's child.

Meanwhile follow signature link as we get started
What did she do wrong? People can't sha mind their business in this country.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by MsGood(f): 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2018
ChiChilolo:
This henna tattoo of a thing just looks too local and primitive for my liking
I don't like it also but why can't we leave people to enjoy their lives the way they want? She's an adult and she's not hurting anyone.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by chiefolododo(m): 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
let us pray that God should redeem her
Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by DemonMonkey7(m): 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
ChiChilolo:
This henna tattoo of a thing just looks too local and primitive for my liking
Why does it surprise you? You're a local gurl yourself!

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
And this one go call herself pastor pikin I am confused

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by nduehidem(m): 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
Beautiful Girl, bad belle people will not like this
Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by Soulsymbol99: 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
Kiki do u luv me............... grin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by Aishie: 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
IGBOmarryme:

How is this disgusting nonsense beautiful in your eye. These islamic students sef

idiot, z lovely. take it or leave it
Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by IGBOmarryme: 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
Aishie:

idiot, z lovely. take it or leave it
Can you shut the fk up islamic scholar. That shiit looks like you. Snake face. Terrorist islamic scholar Trump will finish you all in America.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by IGBOmarryme: 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
keneck1:
eyaa,hate filled souls are just eating themselves up,you need to be pitied.
Can you shut the fk up islamic scholar. That shiit looks like you. Snake face. Terrorist islamic scholar Trump will finish you all in America. I spit on Mohammad the pedophile god of Muslims worldwide. Come and behead me let me see. Terrorists..
Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by emerged01(m): 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
This is the daughter of a so-called pastor behaving exactly like cossy...

Every single thing about this current administration is a lie!
So because her father is a pastor,she should not live her life? Her father has his life to live as she has own life to live.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by IGBOmarryme: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
DadaStephen1:

This comments reveals how miserable your life is and how poorly you were brought up.
If the mods and managers of this forum cannot bring you to order, I will just let you know that you need a life!

You don't harbour and regurgitate hatred for a whole tribe that you come up publicly to curse them.

It doesn't portray you as a mentally and emotionally stable individual.
Yes you are right yes yes yes Can you now shut the fk up islamic scholar. That shiity Tattoo looks like you. Snake face. Terrorist islamic scholar Trump will finish you all in America.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by IGBOmarryme: 7:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
soldadoe:
Dunce! It makes ladies more beautiful! U re pained cos its mostly used in Arab and Islamic world ba! As a nigerian guy that u re, re u not in one badass traffic abi u re not thinking of something else! Think of better things man!
Dnt flock around this henna thing like a fool...
Can you shut the fk up islamic scholar. That shiity Tattoo looks like you. Snake face. Terrorist islamic scholar Trump will finish you all in America.
Take your Arab nonsense and remain in Saudi Arabia or Northern Nigeria who cares..
Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
She has to be herself "decently" and not another person... Fair enough I think the design on her (called hena tatoo) isn't bad. She doesn't have to pretend, neither does she have to live in her parent's shadow. She is responsible for her decisions/actions.

Please check signature in pink below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!! This is a good property that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss it.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by IGBOmarryme: 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
lefulefu:
wich one is ur own?cheesy..let her slay in peace bikocheesy
And let her father and her father's Master also slay out of office in peace, they are a horror to the economy..
Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by Sterope(f): 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
Olodo!

What is Islamic about henna? Do you know that it is also common in the Hindi community? Do you know that we have Arab Christians and Jews as well? You should use your brain more.

IGBOmarryme:

How is this disgusting nonsense beautiful in your eye. These islamic students sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by Samirana360(m): 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
Juliusmalema:
And her father is a pastor.
no...her father was a pastor

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
Samirana360:

no...her father was a pastor

Lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by IGBOmarryme: 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
Sterope:
Olodo!

What is Islamic about henna? Do you know that it is also common in the Hindi community? Do you know that we have Arab Christians and Jews as well? You should use your brain more.

Son of Mohammad will you behead me for saying it?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by DaRuud(m): 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
IGBOmarryme:

Myopic attitude is a disease , how is henna an islamic thing

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by DaRuud(m): 11:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
IGBOmarryme:
What a loose LovePeddler. I blame APC and Yourbastards for bringing these fools into government. Nonsense.

PMB till 2023 and
PYO till 2031
Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by soldadoe(m): 11:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
Wow! grin So u were this pained with my earlier post! Islamic schlolar this, terrorist that, Trump, Saudi Arabia, Northern Nigeria....bla bla bla...This is all uve got in ur head. u such a funny person! Take a chill pil man cos you calling me names won't sort ur problems( cos u got plenty of em) life is better and more sweeter than this thing u re doing to ur self cos hatred won't take u anywhr, You kukuma know! Albeit u start thinking of how to become a better individual and be of good use to ur society and community! Pele man!
E
IGBOmarryme:

Can you shut the fk up islamic scholar. That shiity Tattoo looks like you. Snake face. Terrorist islamic scholar Trump will finish you all in America.
Take your Arab nonsense and remain in Saudi Arabia or Northern Nigeria who cares..
Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by BabaRamota1980: 12:18am On Aug 17, 2018
IGBOmarryme:

Henna has nothing to do with Islam. grin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by jojothaiv(m): 12:43am On Aug 17, 2018
fk001:
It looks good on her

I personally love Henna tattoo it add beauty to a lady.

That's why my girlfriend always wear's it on.

That guy above me is a hater
Noted, but I know your girlfriend!
Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by fk001(m): 6:32am On Aug 17, 2018
jojothaiv:

Noted, but I know your girlfriend!

Where? You hardly saw her face
Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by ikevictor: 7:18am On Aug 17, 2018
Smart lady...

I can imagine how she feels in the middle of this whole pastor - VP - dad conundrum.

She can’t even have common tattoo in peace...

Pele shaa, welcome to Nigeria!!
Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by ChiChilolo(f): 11:46am On Aug 17, 2018
MsGood:

I don't like it also but why can't we leave people to enjoy their lives the way they want? She's an adult and she's not hurting anyone.

As you can see, I did not attack anybody. I was only speaking for myself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress / "Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks / Why Buhari Sacked Buratai, Other Service Chiefs - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.