Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,218 members, 7,953,805 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says (55961 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo: My Independence Day Outfit Turned Heads (Photos) / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by keneck1: 11:52am On Aug 17, 2018
IGBOmarryme:

Can you shut the fk up islamic scholar. That shiit looks like you. Snake face. Terrorist islamic scholar Trump will finish you all in America. I spit on Mohammad the pedophile god of Muslims worldwide. Come and behead me let me see. Terrorists..
if you continue on these unprofitable trade of hate even your generation yet unborn shall be soo ashamed of you. Ok as a Christian that you profess what is the admonish of CHRIST in the good book.Hate filled soul change your way eyaaa
Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by IGBOmarryme: 11:58am On Aug 17, 2018
DaRuud:

PMB till 2023 and
PYO till 2031
Not only that even Tinubu till 3069. Akpa Amu!!
Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by IGBOmarryme: 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
keneck1:
if you continue on these unprofitable trade of hate even your generation yet unborn shall be soo ashamed of you. Ok as a Christian that you profess what is the admonish of CHRIST in the good book.Hate filled soul change your way eyaaa
Can you shut up your mouth deceitful tongue of satan and unprofitable Islam. You people and your religion have caused more harm than good to the world so don't start preaching nonsense you dont even practice yourself. Fools like you are the reason i don't really want to be Nigerian but Biafran. I hate Islam for a good reason and it can't change anytime soon so fk off..
Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by IGBOmarryme: 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
soldadoe:
Wow! grin So u were this pained with my earlier post! Islamic schlolar this, terrorist that, Trump, Saudi Arabia, Northern Nigeria....bla bla bla...This is all uve got in ur head. u such a funny person! Take a chill pil man cos you calling me names won't sort ur problems( cos u got plenty of em) life is better and more sweeter than this thing u re doing to ur self cos hatred won't take u anywhr, You kukuma know! Albeit u start thinking of how to become a better individual and be of good use to ur society and community! Pele man!
E
Shut up life is never sweet in ANY COUNTRY WITH ISLAM so SHUT THAT deceitful tongue of satan and unprofitable Islam. You people and your religion have caused more harm than good to the world so don't start preaching nonsense you dont even practice yourself. Fools like you are the reason i don't really want to be Nigerian but Biafran. I hate Islam for a good reason and it can't change anytime soon so fk off..

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by IGBOmarryme: 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
DaRuud:

Myopic attitude is a disease , how is henna an islamic thing
It is and dont care what its called but i'll rather do things with Christians that any one Muslim especially Yoruba Muslims they are forbidden by God himself. Hausa Muslims are far better..
Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by uvalued(m): 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2018
Babyforever:
Hogly girl lipsrsealed
grin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by Aishie: 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
[quote author=IGBOmarryme post=70340599]
Can you shut the fk up islamic scholar. That shiit looks like you. Snake face. Terrorist islamic scholar Trump will finish you all in America. [/quote

I knw you don't av sense. ode oshi,av u seen me b4. idiot.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by keneck1: 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
IGBOmarryme:

Can you shut up your mouth deceitful tongue of satan and unprofitable Islam. You people and your religion have caused more harm than good to the world so don't start preaching nonsense you dont even practice yourself. Fools like you are the reason i don't really want to be Nigerian but Biafran. I hate Islam for a good reason and it can't change anytime soon so fk off..
He that hates is of the devil,eyaa pls do save your family an unnecessary impending running around when the heart failure that you are about to inflict on your self sets in because of my beloved Nigeria and it's present performing leadership,what peeps like need is just pity,hate filled soul eyaa
Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by Yeecar(m): 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
This is the daughter of a so-called pastor behaving exactly like cossy...

Every single thing about this current administration is a lie!
How?
Bloody hypocrite!
Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by jojothaiv(m): 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
fk001:

Where? You hardly saw her face
No be till I see the face..
Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by Aishie: 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
IGBOmarryme:

Can you shut the fk up islamic scholar. That shiit looks like you. Snake face. Terrorist islamic scholar Trump will finish you all in America.

you are so foolish and senseless.

u need to grow up idiot
Re: Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says by Decent09(m): 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
IGBOmarryme:

How is this disgusting nonsense beautiful in your eye. These islamic students sef

Oh you want abuse Prophet Jesus Mother Mary, cos she used to wear it.

Thunder fire you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Property Acquired By General Erema Akerejola - Sahara Reporters / How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era / Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.