Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Greatest Invention Ever - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Greatest Invention Ever (790 Views)

What Invention Did You Wish Existed? / Top Five Successful Invention By Nigerian Youths / Is There Still Any Invention Idea That Has Not Been Created ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greatest Invention Ever by Juliearth(f): 11:30am On Aug 16, 2018
Hello E-fam! It's good to be back here again after a few months of weaning myself off social media/Internet addiction. While I was away, I thought about different concepts and amongst these concept is the aforementioned,which I think is a tad thought-provoking and nairaland worthy. So guys, what do you think is the greatest invention and why. Personally,I'd say the Internet/World Wide Web, a creation by TimBl(sir Timothy Tim Berners-Lee) and Co, reason being obvious to you all. So what's your take on the greatest invention ever. Let's make this worthwhile.

Cc lalastica

1 Like

Re: Greatest Invention Ever by Humchi(m): 1:38am On Aug 17, 2018
I think is airplane.

Assuming we are in the medival age, no body would believe that a heavy metal with capacity of hundreds and toilet wold be flying around.

If i come out now and say there will be a time that we will be able to transport our house from place to another. It would be so ridiculous to the extent of be called a lunatic.

3 Likes

Re: Greatest Invention Ever by Ijeoma660(f): 9:29am On Feb 11, 2020
Juliearth:
Hello E-fam! It's good to be back here again after a few months of weaning myself off social media/Internet addiction. While I was away, I thought about different concepts and amongst these concept is the aforementioned,which I think is a tad thought-provoking and nairaland worthy. So guys, what do you think is the greatest invention and why. Personally,I'd say the Internet/World Wide Web, a creation by TimBl(sir Timothy Tim Berners-Lee) and Co, reason being obvious to you all. So what's your take on the greatest invention ever. Let's make this worthwhile.

Cc lalastica

For me its the computer. This has made modern science, engineering, transportation, commerce, medicine, music, education, communication and every other thing to speed up in development by leaps and bounds.
Re: Greatest Invention Ever by Juliearth(f): 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ijeoma660:

For me its the computer. This has made modern science, engineering, transportation, commerce, medicine, music, education, communication and every other thing to speed up in development by leaps and bounds.

Good choice.
Re: Greatest Invention Ever by Barzinime(m): 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
Electricity.
Re: Greatest Invention Ever by Roilley: 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
I think it's Electricity because all our present infrastructure and technology rely on it. Just look at all developed countries you will see that they all have stable Electricity supply system, it is a major driver of economical growth. One cannot overemphasize the importance of Electricity to our current world.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Activate 7GB For 1500 Naira On Glo - Valid For 7 Days / Which Wrist Watch Are You Using? / Smoba Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.