Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Sister In Law - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sister In Law (4858 Views)

My Mother-in-law Hates Because I Refuse To Call My Sister-in-law "Aunty" / My Sister In Law Slapped Me / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister In Law by WhiteOne(f): 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2010
OYINKANSOW

I am married to a Yoruba and we are always amazed how the Yoruba (Ogun State) and German (Hessen State) Kulture a like.
And it not only us, who noticed !!! this our German family and our Nigerian Family !!! Even ieny and oma.

Therefore I conclude a 'good family is a good family every where' and like minded people get on very well togehter no matter where they came from.
Re: Sister In Law by WhiteOne(f): 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2010
The plates where no big deal.

But my mum has two mugs, which no one where allowed to use.
My Dad had a one or two German Bier Cups (Humpen), which noe one where allowed to use.

And my grand mother site in her house, do not even try to sit down on it or use her mug!

My mum gave my husband a German bear cup, it was the it is the second one of my dad.
Re: Sister In Law by mafolayomi(f): 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2010
But, there seems to be something am not getting here, d last time i checked, at most parties here in Nigeria, there are always either prof servers or the house wives, friends etc that serves at parties. so, why will either me or my husby have to get up and get our foods by ourselves?

btw, am d shy type that wont want to be embarassed while trying to get food for either my hubby, kids or myself by either d celebrants, their relatives, or friends.

But, if the situation warrants that i must get up and get food, then i will do it, and not my husband.
Re: Sister In Law by slimberri: 8:55am On Nov 02, 2010
I so hate mother/sister inlaws they are just so impossible!!! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? / She Did This Two Days Before Their Wedding .. Advice / My Sister Is Crying Inconsolably After Giving Birth. Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.