Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo (35188 Views)

'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt / "Chei Why I Marry Dis Girl" Funny Church Banner Spotted In Port-Harcourt / 'Laughing' Church Banner In Calabar By Believers' Right Ministry (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo by Nonyofor35: 5:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
Fake pastors and churches everywhere, we are in the last days surely
Re: ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
Missionaries who risked death, mosquitoes and hunger to come to niger area must be turning in the grave

1 Like

Re: ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo by SEONaijaExpert: 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo by justtoodark: 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
Orla234:
7 days of bomb & fire cheesy

All the enemies will not survive this bombastic explosion coming. It's well o.

which bombs and fire...??..from a book that they dont even understand themselves....??...african churches are jokes....

comic relief for sundays....

am thinking people dont go to churches to be saved....they go their to relax and communicate with others....

ask christians if they understand their bibles.....duuuuuhhh.....
Re: ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
[s][/s]all this Muslim bloggers trying to insult the church but you all will fail as your father Satan failed in Mecca and Medina.
Your religion is a problem to the world, you people want other religious group to respect Islam but you people are out there killing Christian and Jews but benefits from the western Christian world through education, science and technology.

I spit on your religion of pieces

I spit on Mecca

I spit on Medina

I spit on all the califate

Bombs and terrorism shall be on all your land

That pic is from a movie shot in Benin

As much as i want to believe u, pls whats the name of the movie because the dates on the banner are oven fresh

1 Like

Re: ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo by koxi: 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
Na ONLY Benin dem for see this kind poster...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
No right thinking will be attending these type of churches with weird names. Na dese type of churches u go hear say pastor dey sleep with female members.
Re: ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo by rosky37: 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
[s][/s]all this Muslim bloggers trying to insult the church but you all will fail as your father Satan failed in Mecca and Medina.
Your religion is a problem to the world, you people want other religious group to respect Islam but you people are out there killing Christian and Jews but benefits from the western Christian world through education, science and technology.

I spit on Mecca

I spit on Medina

Re: ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2018
Oh my gosh! This type of church will get you tired of going to church.
Re: ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo by belonibeauty: 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
This one is serious awon haters must catch fire grin grin

Meanwhile I have brand new thuraya external antenna for improved satellite reception for sale

Call me on 08182496336 if interested
Re: ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo by Ay77(m): 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
Naija and Negativity
Re: ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo by justtoodark: 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
lefulefu:
No right thinking will be attending these type of churches with weird names. Na dese type of churches u go hear say pastor dey sleep with female members.

church is outdated for a black mind....its nonesense.....
Re: ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo by SoaringLife01: 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
Before nko,na my matter go kill my enemies na.

'Okpokpites' when dey table my matter for their 'egboran',na my matter wen dem dey tidy na go kill dem.
Re: ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo by justtoodark: 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
sunkky83:
Oh my gosh! This type of church will get you tired of going to church.

i tell you......

they dont care about preaching from the book no more....they only care about attention....

bombs and fire is against the meek nature of a true christian.....

1 Like

Re: ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo by Yinxies(f): 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
grin

You go fear

Orla234:
7 days of bomb & fire cheesy

All the enemies will not survive this bombastic explosion coming. It's well o.

Re: ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo by Yinxies(f): 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
grin grin

New phrase discovered

NA MY MATTER GO KILL YOU

Thatnawtichick:
Na my matter go kill you.... Awon haters grin

1 Like

Re: ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
justtoodark:

church is outdated for a black mind....its nonesense.....

is there any church u attended that u had an ugly experience? Biko share tory with us oocheesy
Re: ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo by NothingDoMe: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Pocohantas needs to attend this church on my behalf.

Maybe this "Man of God" can finally vanquish me for her.
I for say make you free this girl but make I nor come block your way. Maybe this is your way of expressing your love for her. Maybe one day she go gree for you.
Re: ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo by itumafriday(m): 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
that's not bad
Re: ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
��
Re: ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo by justtoodark: 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
lefulefu:
is there any church u attended that u had an ugly experience? Biko share tory with us oocheesy

i dont even remember when i last attended a church.....long ago....

and i dont even think they want me around them now sef....

i would challenge the priester and even defeat am in the congegretion...

i dont think am welcomed in a church no more....

last i was in a church,they had to force me to go on my kness by 2 big men....

now,i would just scatter the ol congregration....

1 Like

Re: ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo by Small080(m): 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
Oh my God!
Re: ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nothing Wey person no go see for this country
Re: ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo by Firebomber: 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
Princeofnigeria:

I spit on Mecca

I spit on Medina

Dont mind those useless atheist and Islamic nairaland mob that won't want to see anything church they will just jump and put it on Front page.

They should continue disgracing themselve.

Re: ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo by leatfabiano3681(m): 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
Re: ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo by askakim(m): 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
na only for EDO you can see this kind theme..
Re: ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo by AngelicBeing: 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
Bossontop:
lipsrsealed
Saraki to oshomole.......jus dey dere dey shout upandan "NA MY MATTER GO KILL YOU"
Lol...
Gbam tongue
Re: ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo by Greatzeus(m): 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
A nice money hustling tactics by the man of God his bank account lipsrsealed
Re: ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo by justtoodark: 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
askakim:
na only for EDO you can see this kind theme..

i didnt met edo people till now that much....are they that different than igbos or yorubas...?

i cant tell according to my own experience....

i dont remember meeting a edo person before..... undecided undecided
Re: ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
midehi2:
Yes ooo, na my matter go kill you cheesy

Even ur dp is enuf to kill any nigga ... undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does God Tell Us Who to Marry? / COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga / Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.