Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed (50876 Views)

Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport / Ondo: Flood Engulfs Cars, Houses, And Gets Into Bank (Photos) / Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by gaby(m): 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
CountDracula:

I'm sorry my comment ran towards hostility, but this world is discouraging enough, the couple were doing something they believed in and died for it, a Nigerian that has probably never taken a major risk in his entire life, because of the anonymity that this platform provides, chose to show case just how much of a waste of spermm he truly is and make absurd comments about the dead. if it's not lack of respect, what would push him to say that if the anonymity wasn't available

Na was ooo...abeg this guy thief your wife?? Shuoooo...orisirisi..

Nairaland the kololand...laugh wan kill me here abeg...
Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by Just2endowed2(m): 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
legba1:
Now we fail tto get the gist...they hsve passed through a lot of places and were not harmed...cant those children of Ishmael let the world be in peace...I really blame Abraham...

I wasn't thinking too.... Even if they drive pass Nigeria boko territory, they are a gunner

1 Like

Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
people are so out of touch with reality.
Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by eodavids(m): 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
It is nothing short of suicide to have done that.

UNLESS THE FROG ENTERS INTO HOT WATER, IT DOES NOT BELIEVE THERE ARW TWO KINDS OF WATER.
Now the suicidal couple have learnt their lesson, but in gruesome way.

America, Australia and Netherlands must be too peaceful and conducive, which is why these 4 died such a foolish dead.

THEIR DEATH HAVE PROVEN THE FACT THEY REFUSED TO ACCEPT: THAT MEN ARE UNKIND AND WICKED, EXCEPT FOR THOSE WHO FEAR GOD

1 Like

Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by movetoca: 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
I knew it was going to be Caucasians before I opened the thread. No person of Africa descent will quit their job for such a stupid excuse.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by YAHREIGNS: 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
Just saw a recruitment video today!! Chai! We need to lock all these extremists somewhere angry
Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by ooshinibos: 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
The curiosity of the white race has given them great development but it has also wasted or killed some of them ..why will someone embarked on this kind of hopeless journey a Blackman will never do it that , we love our lives even in this midst of poverty and bad leadership

2 Likes

Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
Reality check....

1 Like

Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by Mankosi: 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
Now they can confirm that people are bad and people are evil and evil is not a make belief concept.
Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by Akpacha(m): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
cornel994:
Atleast der died believing in something. R.I.P heroes
what's d points? They claimed the world is not as scary as pple believed, see how they ended. Some time, some stupid decision leads to untimely death.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by DanseMacabre(m): 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
You play with blood suckers

BTW, I always wonder why there is sword on some countries' flag? Is sword for peace or war Someone should please educate me.

'He who prays for peace should prepare for war', or something like that.
Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by Fitbillionairep: 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
PLEASE WHAT IS A VEGAN AND VEGETARIAN? BECAUSE ME I AM HERBIVORE
Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by ola12(m): 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
ollah2:

Oh yes. It was the Islamic God that told Bush to destroy Iraq right ?
It was the Islamic God that makes USA sponsor Al Qeada while lying they are fighting them.

Brain dead bigoted brat
Lol, u're trying too hard. Muslims have nothin to use against Christians, just move on wit ur life nd religion nd dont ever try to critize Christianity cos its impossible

2 Likes

Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by ollah2: 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
ola12:

Lol, u're trying too hard. Muslims have nothin to use against Christians, just move on wit ur life nd religion nd dont ever try to critize Christianity cos its impossible

Oh really. That which you saw isn't about Christianity? Perhaps it's your likes that are trying too hard because you see your faith as a saint while others aren'. Afterall only Christians will make heaven and God is a christian according to your logic
Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by TheLoser: 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
TechCapon:
I saw their story on YouTube. Of all places to ride bike it's isis territory. Imagine leaving their jobs in Washington DC to ride bicycle. Opportunities comes to foolish people who don't know what to do with it but eludes those who are desperately seeking it.
So they are foolish is what you're saying
Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by Barzinime(m): 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
undercover agents thinking that these mad extremists are dumb.... that would be as stoopid as entering a lion cage at the zoo hoping NOT to die. ARRANT NONSENSE!
Sense will not Lee you grin
Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by Sabado(m): 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
They were graced enough to do one thing that made them happy together before death.
They died doing it but they lived on
Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by okwabayi(m): 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
It's a sad story but I'm proud of them. They decided to investigate happenings on their own and not wait for corporations like CNN, BBC, FOX and co. to feed them biased information.
Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by OfficialAPCNig: 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
Islam killed him.

1 Like

Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
Soyboy and feminist grin
Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by ola12(m): 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
ollah2:

Oh really. That which you saw isn't about Christianity? Perhaps it's your likes that are trying too hard because you see your faith as a saint while others aren'. Afterall only Christians will make heaven and God is a christian according to your logic
Stfu. All I am saying is live nd let life, u bigot. Learn to respect other people's religion. I never said any of dose rubbish u posted dere.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by ollah2: 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
ola12:

Stfu. All I am saying is live nd let life, u bigot. Learn to respect other people's religion. I never said any of dose rubbish u posted dere.

Quit being stupid everytime. Did the commenters I mentioned respect Islam? You cry like a baby when you are paid back in your own coin.
Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by IbrahimDamola: 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
As a yoruba muslim, this our Islam gan sef need reformation.

1 Like

Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by johnwell(m): 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
BeingFrank:
They've made their point, the world would have been a better place without Islam. RIP.

Religion of vampires

1 Like

Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by authority2006(m): 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
BeingFrank:
They've made their point, the world would have been a better place without Islam. RIP.

Anything to put Islam in the mud gives people like you an instant erection. May be you should do a little Google search concerning mass shootings carried out in the USA by the so called non islamists this year alone. I'm sure that your sense will be restored after your search. Eranko
Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by authority2006(m): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
Islam killed him.

Stupidity killed them.
Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by authority2006(m): 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

BTW, I always wonder why there is sword on some countries' flag? Is sword for peace or war Someone should please educate me.

And you never wonder why justice symbol consists of sword? There lies your education. Lol
Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by lereinter(m): 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
they killed armless people
in the name of allah
which kind religion is this

1 Like

Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
BeingFrank:

You would have made more sense if you shut that buccal cavity of yours.
How is Islaam responsible for this?
Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by afroxyz: 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
TechCapon:
I saw their story on YouTube. Of all places to ride bike it's isis territory. Imagine leaving their jobs in Washington DC to ride bicycle. Opportunities comes to foolish people who don't know what to do with it but eludes those who are desperately seeking it.

You think everyone is like you who is blinded to the bigger and finer things of life. Anyway, you are still at the bottom rung of Maslow's hierarchy of needs
Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by Westu(m): 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Sword in some cases may mean Security and Defense..
Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by madgoat(m): 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
See how their village people put madness into their heads. They even quit their jobs to become jobless cyclists.....hmmmmmm
The world is really going mad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Places In The World Where It Is Daytime 24/7 (no Night For Months) / ‘1500’ Lagos-bound Passengers Stranded In Ghana — After Four Days / Uk Visa. How To Track Ur Application On Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.