Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed (50882 Views)

Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport / Ondo: Flood Engulfs Cars, Houses, And Gets Into Bank (Photos) / Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by VillagePipu: 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
madgoat:
See how their village people put madness into their heads. They even quit their jobs to become jobless cyclists.....hmmmmmm
The world is really going mad.

We are not responsible for this.
We didn't remove their brains.
Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by dederocs(m): 11:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
Without Islam that is, with their twisted doctrines, that has poisoned the mind of dumb humans.

1 Like

Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by godofuck231: 12:09am On Aug 17, 2018
I really love this, see how stupidity helps get rid of nuisance in this world, just like helping a crocodile with tooth ache sooth it's pain by a tooth brush

1 Like

Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by owoshuyi(m): 2:00am On Aug 17, 2018
LESSON: As bible talk am "WISDOM IS PROFITABLE TO DIRECT". May they R.I.P
Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by Octaves(m): 6:21am On Aug 17, 2018
they probably thought Trump was stupid. typical liberals. RIP to them though
Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by simplesearch: 9:01am On Aug 17, 2018
The Bible says the Heart of Man is desperately wicked, somewhere also it says the whole world lies in wickedness unfortunately this couple think otherwise, may be they haven't read their Bible for a long time or simply don't believe it's narratives. Anyway sorry for the gullibility that led to their untimely death.
Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by MeeLan: 9:20am On Aug 17, 2018
how them come feel now? they wanted to pull a stunt that will trend on social media. #idareYouToShootThatBullet
Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by uvalued(m): 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
....decided that they’re were wasting their lives working.
ISIS acknowledged...wasted them! mstchew
Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by uvalued(m): 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
Munzy14:
Ok let me pray.
God I thank you for the gift of sense.,even if my own starts to decline while aging, please also enhance that of my woman, so she will always remind me if my own blows out of proportion.
How can two adults married, decided to dump their sense at home?. So they don't listen nor watch the news on CNN. oooh!!! maybe they think news is a make believe movie.
Even BMC painting Buhari on nairaland with half-sense will not even near sambisa as we speak, even with lai Mohammed technically defeated lie syndrome.

guy you prayer na answered sense prayer... they mumu died out
Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
Islam, the religion of peace whose major prophet lived a life of murder, rapine and banditry.
Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by airminem(f): 2:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
So bad....
Heaven is real. Accept Christ today.
Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by Just2endowed2(m): 10:37am On Oct 22, 2020
Worst

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria / Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) / Abia River That Turns Green When Rain Falls (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.