Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Never Forget “George Stinney Jr”, Executed 20th In USA - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Never Forget “George Stinney Jr”, Executed 20th In USA (1185 Views)

George Stinney Jr: The 14 Years Old Innocent Boy Executed In America. / George Stinney Jr, Youngest Person To Be Executed At The Age Of 14. Picture / George Stinney Jr, Of African Descent, Youngest Executed Innocent Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Forget “George Stinney Jr”, Executed 20th In USA by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
We will never forgive, and we will never FORGET !!

George Stinney Jr, of African descent, was the youngest person to be executed in the 20th century in the United States.

This young black was only 14 years old at the time of his execution by electric chair.

70 years later, his innocence has just been officially recognized by a judge in South Carolina.

From his trial to the execution room, the boy always had his Bible in his hands while claiming his innocence.

George was unfairly accused of murdering two White girls (Betty 11 and Mary 7), whose bodies had been found not far from the house where the boy and his parents lived. At that time, all the members of the jury were white. The trial lasted 2H30, and the jury made the decision of his sentence after 10 minutes.

The boy's parents, threatened, were barred from taking part in the trial after being ordered to leave the city.

Prior to his trial, George spent 81 days in detention without the possibility of seeing his parents for the last time.

He was imprisoned alone in his cell, 80 kilometers from his hometown.

His hearing of the facts was done alone, without the presence of his parents or a lawyer.

George's electrocution charge was 5,380 volts on his head. We let you imagine what such an electric shock can have on a young child's head.

We will never forgive and will never FORGET!
Continue To Rest In Power Odogwu...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Forget “George Stinney Jr”, Executed 20th In USA by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
Mynd44
OAM4J
Re: Never Forget “George Stinney Jr”, Executed 20th In USA by Nellychinma20(f): 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
It is well

I wanted to say something about yahoo boys but let me mind my business
Re: Never Forget “George Stinney Jr”, Executed 20th In USA by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nellychinma20:
It is well

how is Yahoo boys connected to these, u see sense eeh is not ordinary o
Re: Never Forget “George Stinney Jr”, Executed 20th In USA by dominique(f): 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
I watched the movie on hallmark channel years ago, very heart touching. The boy never stood a chance in a court presided by a white judge with an all white jury. No defense attorney, no witness statement, no testimony from the accused, no plea deal, nothing! The boy pretty knew his fate was sealed the moment he was arrested. It took decades before his guilty verdict was overturned. They just wasted the poor boy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Forget “George Stinney Jr”, Executed 20th In USA by Lazyreporta(m): 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
dominique:
I watched the movie on hallmark channel years ago, very heart touching. The boy never stood a chance in a court presided by a white judge with an all white jury. No defense attorney, no witness statement, no testimony from the accused, no plea deal, nothing! The boy pretty knew his fate was sealed the moment he was arrested. It took decades before his guilty verdict was overturned. They just wasted the poor boy
Very very touching
Re: Never Forget “George Stinney Jr”, Executed 20th In USA by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nellychinma20:
It is well

Wait!
Did I tell you he was a yahoo boi?
Re: Never Forget “George Stinney Jr”, Executed 20th In USA by Lazyreporta(m): 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
naijatatafo:

Wait!

She wan trend
Re: Never Forget “George Stinney Jr”, Executed 20th In USA by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
Lazyreporta:

She wan trend

Lol... Na real trend..
Re: Never Forget “George Stinney Jr”, Executed 20th In USA by MartinCorridon: 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
No matter what, Whites can never fully repay what they stole from us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Forget “George Stinney Jr”, Executed 20th In USA by Nellychinma20(f): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
naijatatafo:

Wait!

Learn to get a bigger picture of everything before u conclude

I was going to talk about how yahoo boys are paying them bk but like the omini knowest ,u jumped into conclusion

Mtchwww
Re: Never Forget “George Stinney Jr”, Executed 20th In USA by Nellychinma20(f): 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
how is Yahoo boys connected to these, u see sense eeh is not ordinary o

For some reason my spirit asked me not to reply u

Maybe u are not worth it

But if u with all ur bags loaded with sense will go read my reply to one human being ,then u might know the connection .
Re: Never Forget “George Stinney Jr”, Executed 20th In USA by Evangkatsoulis: 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
5380 volts why not make it a smooth figure like 6000 volts?

(1) (Reply)

Spectranet Reaped Me Off, Months By Months / How I Was Scammed And Duped By Sisa Travels And Tours / Men Who Inserted Pepper Into Girl’s Private Part, Paraded (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.