Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge (41089 Views)

World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) / World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) / China Opens World’s Highest Motorway Tunnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by AfonjaSlaves(f): 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
this one will take Nigeria 200 years to erect 1 pillar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by mickeymimi: 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by dkronicle(m): 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
ezenwajosh:
It took 3years to complete is the only thing a Nigerian should be concern about not how scary it is....but as usual they don't look beyond what they are seeing

It makes me wonder about the 2nd niger bridge and the amount also. Nigeria is bleeped up
Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by wiseone28: 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
mynaijadj:
This bridge would have taken Akpabio 4 terms
You are right my brother..and Udom 16 terms grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by Ikpongiton: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
but here in nigeria,it is impossible to put a bridge from yenegoa to twon -brass .and the one from port harcourt to bonny island is taking eternity.failed state .
Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by elotajohn1(m): 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
Austema:
We respect the Oyibos for their advancement
grin

1 Share

Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by Ikpongiton: 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
wiseone28:
You are right my brother..and Udom 16 terms grin
akpabio has never built a bridge.all those things you see in uyo are flyovers and not bridges.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
Greyworld:
Some ignorant folks still think China is "fake"
They have gotten thus far by enforcing certain stringent n stiff penalties to offences. (Offences we consider normal here)

You dont embezzle a nations wealth and live... its an abormination.

Oh yeah!!! they are damn Fake, if you are a seasoned Engineer you will understand that what ever they are doing lacks durability and maintainability; that is what is called quality, they are mass producing, they can not lead in technology, sometime if you check; they do copy and paste, they do not spend money on research. those designs are designed in the west.. although these days they are sending their children to the west to learn ... I hope they learn how to do a thorough research in the near future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by wiseone28: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
Ikpongiton:
akpabio has never built a bridge.all those things you see in uyo are flyovers and not bridges.
Did i say he did? check the guy i quoted what he said.
Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by Bambambiglo: 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
4601CE:

Arabs ??
Are you joking?

No he is not. Dubai wasn't built by Arabs FYI
Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by baxton25(m): 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
If na lagos now, ambode go say na 5000 naira toll gate fee shithole country
Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by Greyworld: 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
Z4Gardell:

Oh yeah!!! they are damn Fake, if you are a seasoned Engineer you will understand that what ever they are doing lacks durability and maintainability; that is what is called quality, they are mass producing, they can not lead in technology, sometime if you check; they do copy and paste, they do not spend money on research. those designs are designed in the west.. although these days they are sending their children to the west to learn ... I hope they learn how to do a thorough research in the near future
you see what I am saying? their copy and paste has placed them somewhere, somewhere the average "non copy and paste" Nigerian would only imagine of.

People are doing well for themselve and you re here saying they re damn fake. Tell me one Nigerian Brand that can compete against a chinese brand?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by Aldebaran(m): 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2018
Greyworld:

you see what I am saying? their copy and paste has placed them somewhere, somewhere the average "non copy and paste" Nigerian would only imagine of.

People are doing well for themselve and you re here saying they re damn fake. Tell me one Nigerian Brand that can compete against a chinese brand?
Don't mind Nigerians...

Even USA won't call China fake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
docadams:
After the Japanese, the Chinese are the most humble, hardworking, and nationalistic set of people. Why will they not succeed as a nation.

True. I'm totally Obsessed with watching videos of Japan on Youtube. If there was something called 'Over developed' it would be that country. It is so perfect just that Natural Disasters won't let them be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by Greyworld: 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
Aldebaran:

Don't mind Nigerians...

Even USA won't call China fake
Lets leave deluded people. How is yur day comin thru bro?
Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
Bambambiglo:

No he is not. Dubai wasn't built by Arabs FYI
Yes you’re right .
And Qatar too. Even Saudi Arabia .
In fact . UAE was built by Nigerians . Our developers of course developed UAE
Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by enemyofprogress: 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
I remember the first time I travelled on this bridge to Cotonou village to buy tokunbo car
Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by Aldebaran(m): 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
Greyworld:

Lets leave deluded people. How is yur day comin thru bro?
Thanks bro grin
Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by Bambambiglo: 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
4601CE:
Yes you’re right .
And Qatar too. Even Saudi Arabia .
In fact . UAE was built by Nigerians . Our developers of course developed UAE

Bro don't be ignorant. The west built those places

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Bro don't be ignorant. The west built those places
Lmao
Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by docadams: 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
AryaSand:

True. I'm totally Obsessed with watching videos of Japan on Youtube. If there was something called 'Over developed' it would be that country. It is so perfect just that Natural Disasters won't let them be.

Who knows? May be it is nature's way to bind them to the earth
Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by oweniwe(m): 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
mynaijadj:

How many terms would it take Buhari to build it? undecided
Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by Ejiod(m): 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
soberdrunk:
See what they built with 'ordinary' "52 billion" that isn't enough for some politicians to do Sallah........ angry You will see some Nigerian projects, when you hear the cost even though you are not an engineer you can tell it's daylight robbery..... angry
I thought I was the only one that saw the 52Billion!. Seriously no hope for Africa.
Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by kaypompee: 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
mynaijadj:
grin
Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by Midekin(m): 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
Same bridge in Nigeria would hve cost 100Bilion naira compared to d 52Billion naira China spent on this heavy bridge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by akigbemaru: 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by CioAngels(f): 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
When Chinese build for Nigeria they will build death traps because Nigeria leaders would have collected from from them 50percent kick front and kick backs. Gluttonous leaders. Thieves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by OyinO: 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
Same youths, one-headed humans and same brains but check out their developments. Yet, they have no crude oil, natural gas and other mineral resources plentiful in Nigeria. All Nigerians should just drop dead for new set of humans to come inhabit this geographical space. Quote me and attract thunder of Amadioha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by VolvoS60(m): 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
AryaSand:

^^^^

Ah...a fellow Japanophile. grin

Do you have any interesting links to share?

Never been there but it is a place I would definitely visit if the opportunity came up.
Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by uuzba(m): 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
Austema:
We respect the Oyibos for their advancement

The whole of China is Chinese. Speaking only their Chinese language. France - French, Germany - German.
-
Oyibo counties are usually made of ONE language only. So no argument, no confusion
-
Nigeria has more than 300 different languages. Different cultures colliding and clashing with each other. Argument | Confusion.
Slow & Little progress.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by peacengine(m): 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
Charlie, who else noticed the topic is about China but all the comments are about Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by peacengine(m): 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
Z4Gardell:

China and fake products are 5 and 6, that's why they can't make much impact in manufacturing cars and air planes, bro who one die?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos / 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) / Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.