Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge (41091 Views)

World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) / World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) / China Opens World’s Highest Motorway Tunnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by kokomaster3d: 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
soberdrunk:
See what they built with 'ordinary' "52 billion" that isn't enough for some politicians to do Sallah........ angry You will see some Nigerian projects, when you hear the cost even though you are not an engineer you can tell it's daylight robbery..... angry

On point man. Nigerian can build this if not because of our greedy leaders.
Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
Greyworld:

you see what I am saying? their copy and paste has placed them somewhere, somewhere the average "non copy and paste" Nigerian would only imagine of.

People are doing well for themselve and you re here saying they re damn fake. Tell me one Nigerian Brand that can compete against a chinese brand?

I think you are commenting blindly, next time please do a research before you argue... now back to your question ... you asked for one Nigerian product that is better that China ... I will be kind enough to give just as you asked .. Made in Nigeria Electric Cables. Next time do a good research before you respond to my comment, again do not run down Nigeria with you uninformed brain , do take your time to know what Nigeria manufacturer are best known for all over the world
Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by Acutechap(m): 3:24am On Aug 29, 2018
"The Beipanjiang bridge was built to shorten the journey from Liupanshui to Xuianwei from about five hours drive to about one hour"..This makes a lot of sense.

1 Like

Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 29, 2018
Greyworld:

you see what I am saying? their copy and paste has placed them somewhere, somewhere the average "non copy and paste" Nigerian would only imagine of.

People are doing well for themselve and you re here saying they re damn fake. Tell me one Nigerian Brand that can compete against a chinese brand?

I think you are commenting blindly, next time please do a research before you argue... now back to your question ... you asked for one Nigerian product that is better that China ... I will be kind enough to give you one ;just as you asked .. Made in Nigeria Electric Cables. Next time do a good research before you respond to my comment, again do not run down Nigeria with your uninformed brain , do take your time to know what Nigeria manufacturer are best known for all over the world
Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by planetx: 10:38am On Aug 29, 2018
frankotele:
I Wish my mother had married a Chinese man!
You are foolish human being including the 4 idiots that liked your comment.
Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by Nebuchadnezzar1(m): 12:05am On Aug 31, 2018
And one mumu go thief more than dat 52 billion here in Nigeria.. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge by toprealman: 2:05am On Mar 04, 2020
My African leaders will look for a way to make the journey even longer.....say from 5 hrs to 10 hrs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos / 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) / Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.