Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,248 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Is It Right To Be In Love With Coworker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Be In Love With Coworker (466 Views)

My Coworker De Gi Mi Bwess Like No Other / Fokd My Coworker� / Me And My Female Coworker(what Could This Mean Please) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Be In Love With Coworker by friyooo(m): 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
Good day

I work in an organization, where i am the only man in the midst of two ladies, and both of them happen to be under me, that is, I managing them.
I later fell in love with one of the ladies,and she love me too. But the issue is the other lady is not happy about it and trying all she could to ruin the relationship. This has cause a lot of issue but i am now confuse, I don't know what to do any more.
Please advice
Thank you
Re: Is It Right To Be In Love With Coworker by Xmen149(m): 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
Italian mafia: "you dnt shit where you eat" undecided
Re: Is It Right To Be In Love With Coworker by viyon02: 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
It leads to insult
Re: Is It Right To Be In Love With Coworker by Alejoc(m): 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
Love knows no boundaries
Re: Is It Right To Be In Love With Coworker by Alejoc(m): 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
friyooo:
Good day

I work in an organization, where i am the only man in the midst of two ladies, and both of them happen to be under me, that is, I managing them.
I later fell in love with one of the ladies,and she love me too. But the issue is the other lady is not happy about it and trying all she could to ruin the relationship. This has cause a lot of issue but i am now confuse, I don't know what to do any more.
Please advice
Thank you

Start looking for other work opportunities elsewhere!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Be In Love With Coworker by Bluezy13(m): 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
If you can't date a girl without her sister knowing you're dating while you happen to be a family friend, then you have a long way to go.
Re: Is It Right To Be In Love With Coworker by LuciferKristi: 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
Pocohantas, over to you...

Re: Is It Right To Be In Love With Coworker by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hm u dont poo where u eat
Re: Is It Right To Be In Love With Coworker by ManBeast: 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Pocohantas, over to you...
Is that Pocohantas, wow..... she's such a beauty. shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Does Your Name Means In Your Dialect. / Man Cuts Off His Cheating Wife’s Head And Carries It To Police Station (photos) / 10 Secret Things Women Want From Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.