Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month (63214 Views)

Dangote Plans Fuel Exports To Europe, Others / Badagry Market Where Dried Snakes Are Sold / Symbol Exports First Zinc From Nigeria Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month by oneclickng: 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
Na to rear snake be the game. We get plenty rats and unhatched eggs for house.
Re: Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
How can a nomal human being catch a live snake without been bithing by snake ? As this news come out now,some nigeria mumu boys go,go try catch snake oo.if you try am your new name is sorry .
Re: Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
Kaltungo, home of snakes.
Re: Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month by donbachi(m): 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ikpongiton:
good business,at worst something must be catch at the end of day,and it is either you catch the snake or your are caught by the snake
try get fear of God na.
Re: Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month by Ikpongiton: 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
pls,if i catch .2hundred per day,how much will i make,per month.i dont want any body to cheat me,i no trust northerners .
Re: Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month by docadams: 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
greyham:

There is more to this process bud, if it was this easy, anti-venom would be all over the place

It is the simplified version, of course.
Re: Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month by docadams: 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ikpongiton:
pls,if i catch .2hundred per day,how much will i make,per month.i dont want any body to cheat me,i no trust northerners .

Read the article, nobody is preventing you.
Re: Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
frowland:
Interesting, I watched a program few weeks ago where some people were crying that there were no anti venom vaccines in Nigeria hospitals and that patients are dying left, right and center...ah! government is useless etc etc.
Today again, I am reading a news now that snakes are exported to Europe.
You know what they do to those snakes? They harvest their venom, process it then ship it back to Nigeria and WE BUY for our hospitals. Is this not crazy?
Surprisingly, to make an anti venom is quite easy.
1. Extract the venom
2. Inject it on a life horse
3. Take the blood of the horse after few hours and extract the white blood cells. Hola that is your anti venom med.
4. Ship it back to Africa and pocket your money.
Where are all our industrial microbiologists...and Lab scientists? Waitin una even go school go do? Too many ways to make money but we are all waiting for Npower.

They went for theory. Its annoying
Re: Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
abbeyty:
So, they are using the snakes to transport the stolen money to England banks. A country where a snake could swallow up to 30bilion at a a go
grin[quote author=abbeyty post=70338909]So, they are using the snakes to transport the stolen money to England banks. A country where a snake could swallow up to 30bilion at a a go [/quot

Sense will not kill you.
Re: Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month by docadams: 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
biafranqueen:
Yeah it was disgusting. Which goes to show that even something that gross can gross millions cheesy

I would rather tame a Lion with my bare hands.
Re: Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month by docadams: 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
biafranqueen:
Yeah it was disgusting. Which goes to show that even something that gross can gross millions cheesy

I would rather tame a Lion with my bare hands or do drugs.

1 Like

Re: Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month by Ikpongiton: 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
chuksila:
Snake is such a creepy animal.. I can't handle such pls
but if na girl breast you go handle
Re: Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
There are snakes in Taraba state. Corps members posted to snake infested areas suffered a lot. U could be sleeping and a snake would fall on u in the dead of the night. N in those areas electricity was rare e.g. Karim Lamido,Donga,etc. As a Corper,snakes were actually staying with us in d same compound. A woman wanted to wash her water drum n by tge time she shifted it up from the tyre she placed it on,she saw three snakes playing. One was staying in our kitchen for a lobg time before we discovered it. How much I hate snakes!
Re: Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month by magzey: 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
When you walk 100 meters in the bush of Kaltungo you will find about 10 snakes on queue waiting to pass
Re: Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month by Ikpongiton: 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2018
natural resources,abundant and untapped
Re: Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month by Noblefreeman(m): 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2018
Lallaclastica should be made the board chairman

1 Like

Re: Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month by Baroba(m): 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
Without these exports, Gombe citizens will be experiencing high mortality due to snake bites.

The British don't even have venomous snakes ( thanks to there cold climates) yet they are producing venoms for the African market..We have major issues..
Re: Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month by lesson44: 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
They will soon export every snakes without regard to Nature.in the future their children can only go see the same type of snakes in foreign zoo.
Re: Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month by Ikpongiton: 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
deepwater:
Government will not see this one na

If Na oyel matter, their pricck go just dey stand anyhow
you and prick,e be like your thing deep as your name suggest .no offence meant

1 Like

Re: Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month by bamasite(m): 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
Una try.......
Re: Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month by kay29000(m): 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
frowland:
Interesting, I watched a program few weeks ago where some people were crying that there were no anti venom vaccines in Nigeria hospitals and that patients are dying left, right and center...ah! government is useless etc etc.
You know what they do to those snakes? They harvest their venom, process it then ship it back to Nigeria and WE BUY for our hospitals. Is this not crazy?
1. Extract the venom
3. Take the blood of the horse after few hours and extract the white blood cells. Hola that is your anti venom med.
Where are all our industrial microbiologists...and Lab scientists? Waitin una even go school go do? Too many ways to make money but we are all waiting for Npower.

Hello. Sorry if my question makes me sound ignorant, but does it mean that snake venom cant kill a horse? We learn everyday... I just want to learn something new today. Thanks in advance.
Re: Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month by kay29000(m): 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2018
frowland:
1. Extract the venom

Hello. Sorry if my question makes me sound ignorant, but does it mean that snake venom cant kill a horse? We learn everyday... I just want to learn something new today. Thanks in advance.
Re: Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
frowland:
1. Extract the venom

If it’s that easy sir, why not go into the snake venom business, harvest it and produce the anti snake bite venom? You’ll not only save millions of lives but you’d be made for life with lots of accolades as well.

1 Like

Re: Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month by Ikpongiton: 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
docadams:

Read the article, nobody is preventing you.
thank you sir.But i'm seeing #1000 per one.can i employ you as my account clerk ? you will make big money.just join me.
Re: Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month by jaz(m): 7:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
Very lucrative cos demand is high
dlondonbadboy:
I want to start exportation of zombies...how lucrative is it?
Re: Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month by Horus(m): 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
The snakes should not be exported, instead Nigerians should themselves extract the venom from the snakes to produce anti-snake venom, and sell it to England. If you export the snakes as raw material, England will sell you back the anti-snake venom coming from your own snakes
Re: Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month by Ikpongiton: 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
gombe IGR will now triple,thanks to PDP ingenuity
Re: Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month by tunary(m): 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
Almaiga:
Nice one grin
Na why Bukola saraki hate buhari so much self
Re: Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month by tunary(m): 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
deepwater:
Government will not see this one na

If Na oyel matter, their pricck go just dey stand anyhow
na oil money dey make prick dey stand abi na toto
Re: Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month by docadams: 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ikpongiton:
thank you sir.But i'm seeing #1000 per one.can i employ you as my account clerk ? you will make big money.just join me.

Who no like money? Just send my engagement fee of #1000.

1 Like

Re: Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
400 Snakes? This is scary.

Please check signature in pink below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!! This is a good property that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor / Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) / Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.