Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. (5239 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video / Algerian Referee, Djamal Haimoudu For AFCON Final / Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by sley4life(m): 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2010
Algerians are Terrorist. The pain of loosing out made him slap the reporter
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by OAM4J: 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2010
I think FIFA should also be interested in the case.

They should investigate and if the story is found to be true, the guy deserves some punishment from FIFA too.

Very unprofessional, must be a close kin of Kaita.
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2010
What other justice-- Case settled "she slap back" right? Sharp journalist .
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by Theblessed(f): 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2010
[b]Well done Halimi!!! Never knew Middle Eastern ladies could fight their corners like this.  Quite surprised!! Well, done my sisters more grease to your elbows!  
You see, our mothers raised insecure men, who believe that women owe them something.  In fact, women are God's gift to them.  

And for you Rafik? Well, as you had seen, that's not true! You met an assertive woman, a go-getting lady and now, you know the score.  Next time, try it again with another assertive lady - your family would be writing your OBITUARY! Trust me! angry angry angry angry  

Why did you throw that bottle at the wall during the Press conference?  Because, your male ego had been dented by a woman, isn't? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed  No woman had ever slapped you ever, in your life no be so o o o? You have always been the KING with god given rights to do so and get away with it, true or false? wink wink wink

Right, now you know the score don't try it again because, there might not be another next time for you. Imagine, you'd only just had a skin tear on the lips from this incident alone and you're looking like this, sorio o o! Rafik, may I ask if this is a one off or a habit? It seems like a habit, isn't it? undecided undecided undecided  A well established routine with your wife - the home punching bag, eh?  You are a very lucky man! 

You see, we might be women - the weak ones but we can be aggressive just as men, too.  Remember, we are called W O M E N which means we can act like men as well as women if we want to and, when there is need for us to do so, just as your incident with Halimi.  Listen, women are no longer shy, slave, subservient door mat most men would prefer for a wifery.  

No, that generation had gone, the generation of our mothers and grand mothers, no more! Why? Because, their generation was a generation of the T E L E G R A M S and G R A M O P H O N E S that took ages to get started and, 3 months to get to their destination, not these day.  Ours, is a generation I don't need to remind you of, because you know the difference.

Again, for your long life be warned, STOP hitting women else, you'd soon be HISTORY. DO NOT SAY YOU'RE NOT WARN cool cool cool!
[/b]
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by CarlosVent(m): 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2010
dis algerians i dnt even like their cordination.

keita is better
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by BOMANY: 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2010
Well done Halimi indeed.  cheesy cheesy  How I wish she could make him bleed, anyway what she did is enough for now and still she is gonna sue him. But FIFA must punish this silly man, he didn’t even have reason to slap her.

Those Algerian players they have serious anger management in fact even their supporters they have serious issues, after their final match with Egypt in Sudan, they beat the hell out of the Egyptians after the matter though they won it.

I think their history against the French colonialism inherited them hard mood, they lost in their revolution over one million Algerians.
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by tpiah: 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2010
the woman still needs to sue him and also report him to the police, FIFA and his home club.
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by BOMANY: 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2010
tpiah:

the woman still needs to sue him and also report him to the police, FIFA and his home club.

She announced that she is going to sue him
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by Iceugwa(m): 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2010
What does sharia say about this. Hope they amputate that hand so that he would repeat it
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by shilling(f): 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2010
I'm proud of this woman!!
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by kobikwelu(m): 10:31pm On Jun 24, 2010
no doubt

the guy was outta line, and his action should be condemned by all and sundry, also he should be made to face charges,

on a lighter note, suppose the woman slapped him and he retaliated, i wonder what the responses on this forum would be like
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by landtraza(m): 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2010
Oba234:

Algerians are the most obnoxious fans I have ever met. I was at the game yesterday and I had something similar happen to me. I bought my tickets outside of the stadium for $50 and I was seating two rows away from the field(yes I was pretty damn lucky). The problem was I was sitting among all algerian fans with my american flag being waved. The fans were giving me angry looks. I was pretty damn scared of this men considering there were not that many females around where I was sitting. After the USA scored a goal, I was so excited that I began jumping up and down and the Algerian man next to me literally grab his hand put it on my shoulder and push me down into my seat with one hand(thats was how strong she was). Anyway sha, I thank God I made it out alive from yesterday game. Also,when I began screaming when the USA won. these two algerian fans were saying something in arabic and motioning for me to shut up and sit down. They look so mean and they would have probably slapped me if I was sitting close to them. Those people behave like animals.
are you not being wicked, forgetting your brothers and supporting those that, force us into slavery, loot our money and natural resources. very sorry you for buy the ticket 200,000usd angry angry sad
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by landtraza(m): 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2010
the one that retaliated, need one slap also. undecided cause as AFRICAN we do our own things the AFRICAN way.It is written, a man remains de head of a woman, and a rod is for the back of the stupid ones. who knows if the lady in question has miss behave, and needed some correction. i rest my case till when i hear from the horses mouth. wink
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by BOMANY: 11:25pm On Jun 24, 2010
Iceugwa:

What does sharia say about this. Hope they amputate that hand so that he would repeat it

In Arab countries, it is very shameful to beat a woman in open places. If you are in a market and quarrel with a woman no matter what she says if you beat her the whole Market will come on you and mostly you will be beaten

However, the Algerian football players and supporters are known by their outrageous temper, they are exactly like the English hooligans
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by BOMANY: 11:34pm On Jun 24, 2010
landtraza:

the one that retaliated, need one slap also. cause as AFRICAN we do our own things the AFRICAN way.It is written, a man remains de head of a woman, and a rod is for the back of the silly ones. who knows if the lady in question has miss behave, and needed some correction. i rest my case till when i hear from the horses mouth.

Excuse me I didn’t get it, what is that African Way, is it women slavery. The journalist said that she has never met him personally, she only criticized his way in playing long time ago, or you still need to hear it from a horse cool cool
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by binhozie(m): 11:40pm On Jun 24, 2010
Heard she clawed away his lower lip. . hope its true?
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by BloodShed1: 12:07am On Jun 25, 2010
Akwasi:

This pig should be arrested by the South African police. How can a 'strong' sportsman hit a feeble lady journalist?

Can only happen in Africa angry

LOL She isn't as feeble as you're making her out to be if she struck him back the way she did.
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by Outstrip(f): 12:25am On Jun 25, 2010
This guy should not be compared to a Kaita. Kaita attacked a fellow sportsman. If they got in a fight we could have said it was fair. It's just like let's say someone of Gary coleman's stature calling me a name and I retaliate by slapping him hard. That would be wrong. When you know you are physically capable to taking someone and you attack the person you are simply a loser
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by BloodShed1: 12:30am On Jun 25, 2010
Outstrip:

This guy should not be compared to a Kaita. Kaita attacked a fellow sportsman. If they got in a fight we could have said it was fair. It's just like let's say someone of Gary coleman's stature calling me a name and I retaliate by slapping him hard. That would be wrong. When you know you are physically capable to taking someone and you attack the person you are simply a loser

Glad you acknowledged that gender isn't the issue. You're the first woman I personally know with a balanced perspective when it comes to this. I'm impressed wink.
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by zubeyr(m): 12:53am On Jun 25, 2010
Yeah Algerians have the reputation for been aggressive and angry you have to understand where they come from their country was colonised by the french for more than 140 years they kick out the french army out of their country in broad light their courage is also known @ sagamite you must be hypocrite and stupid for criticizing Algerians where we all know in Nigeria and the whole Africans countries women are beaten abused and disrespected every day mind your business b4 talking of Algerians
@ oba you were setting yourself for problem by waving an American flag around Algeria fans did you forget they don't take d that crap from anyone what you did was pure provocation and you got what you deserved
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by Sagamite(m): 1:16am On Jun 25, 2010
landtraza:

the one that retaliated, need one slap also. undecided cause as AFRICAN we do our own things the AFRICAN way.It is written, a man remains de head of a woman, and a rod is for the back of the silly ones. who knows if the lady in question has miss behave, and needed some correction. i rest my case till when i hear from the horses mouth. wink

It is either you are dishing a sarcastic joke (demonstrating humour) or you are retarded.
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 25, 2010
Africans will always behave like an African. or what do you expect?
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by Kgdavid(m): 1:34am On Jun 25, 2010
landtraza:

are you not being wicked, forgetting your brothers and supporting those that, force us into slavery, loot our money and natural resources. very sorry you for buy the ticket 200,000usd angry angry sad

my thoughts exactly. anyway thats her choice but wen you are seated amongst them it would only be wisdom to show restraint, in the heat of the moment particularly a moment as emotionally charged as that one, u r ill advised to behave radically
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by Sagamite(m): 11:16am On Jun 25, 2010
landtraza:

Retarded point.

And Arabs did not take you as slaves?

Don't open your mind to a new world and be living your foolish, uneducated, hate-filled life.
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by Kgdavid(m): 11:26am On Jun 25, 2010
i would have expected all Africans to unite behind the African teams not really coz of slavery or any thing of the sort but simply because of our common heritage.
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by Sagamite(m): 11:41am On Jun 25, 2010
Kgdavid:

i would have expected all Africans to unite behind the African teams not really coz of  slavery or any thing of the sort but simply because of our common heritage.

Feel free to do such if you please. But no one should be verbally or mentally dragooned into supporting anyone.

Furthermore, I will question what heritage we share with North Africans or how much love on average black Africans get from them. Most will tell you they are not really Africans but Arabs. But to me it is not an issue and I don't care.

I don't like the Algerian players (hence the team) and fans from the utter vile, barbaric, animalistic, savagely and belligerent behaviours I have seen from them from the WCQs matches vs Egypt, the ANC matches vs Egypt, the WC match vs USA and now the slap on a woman by some slowpoke.

On the other hand, I admire the USA players for their commitment, hardwork, wearing-their-heart-on-their-sleeves, pride in the jersey and nation they play for, never-say-die-attitude and gutsy attacking football they play. They are a team after my heart. They give their best AT ALL TIMES. They play the way I would if I was a professional footballer.

Hence, I support USA over Algeria, NO DOUBT!
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by TenLove: 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2010
CyberG Africans are so GROSSLY INDISCIPLINED! Yes, including you reading this post!

You are nothing but a FOOL,if not you will not just open your dirty mouth and abuse all Africans as if you are from Iran or Iraq.
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by TenLove: 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2010
CyberG:

Africans are so GROSSLY INDISCIPLINED! Yes, including you reading this post!

You are nothing but a FOOL,if not you will not just open your dirty mouth and abuse all Africans as if you are from Iran or Iraq. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by oneluvb55(f): 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2010
why should he do such thing no matter wat!
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by kcblast(m): 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2010
i think it is in their goddamned blood
just like fellow zidane who nationalized in france grin grin grin grin
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by ntongha(m): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2010
Wait a minute!d woman started d chain reaction nd was wishing she ended it as well,if she had d guts 2 slap him nd she is d same person reporting 2 fifa as wel?gosh i'm gutted
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by Sagamite(m): 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2010
ntongha:

Wait a minute!d woman started d chain reaction nd was wishing she ended it as well,if she had d guts 2 slap him nd she is d same person reporting 2 fifa as wel?gosh i'm gutted

Are you retarded?

Read the story again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biggest Crocodile Ever Seen Walks Across A Golf Course / Wimbledon 2010 / Who Is Africas All Time Best Midfielder : Yaya Toure Or Jay Jay Okocha?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.