Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. (5241 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video / Algerian Referee, Djamal Haimoudu For AFCON Final / Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by BinghiNya(m): 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2010
@all,

Even in the west women get beaten. You guys are bunch of sore losers, Americans and Algerians are not Africans though algeria may be located in africa they are not like we blacks and they have a culture diffrent from ours. Not that i support the guy but the woman has done enough.
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by kobikwelu(m): 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2010
just becos the woman chop slap and then retaliated,

she is now a HERO to some people shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

mehnnnnn talk abt setting the bar very low embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by Sagamite(m): 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2010
kobikwelu:

she is now a HERO to some people shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

mehnnnnn talk abt setting the bar very low embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

What is she suppose to do?

Turn the other cheek and say "one more please"?

I fault her for not smashing a microphone on his head.
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by BloodShed1: 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2010
Sagamite:

Turn the other cheek and say one more please?

WOW.

If she had slapped him first would you have encouraged him to smash the microphone on her head?
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by kobikwelu(m): 10:38pm On Jun 25, 2010

WOW.

If she had slapped him first would you have encouraged him to smash the microphone on her head?

God bless u, tell them

she is now a HERO to some people

mehnnnnn talk abt setting the bar very low

so because she retaliated to a man's slap, that now makes her a hero to some NLders

am not suprised sha, you see all kinds of stuff here embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

what a pity,
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by Sagamite(m): 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2010
Blood_Shed:

WOW.

Nope!

Why?

Because the reason he did it was because he was angry and also felt he is stronger and can bully. If it was Mike Tyson, I am sure he would not dare. The microphone smashing is for having the mentality of a bullying brute.

If she slaps him, it is most likely more of an anger thing, but he should whoooze her one (if she is not his girl or his friend, basically a non-acquaintance) so she in future remembers how to hold her anger or demonstrate it differently and not think she is allowed to hit people.
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by Sagamite(m): 11:23pm On Jun 25, 2010
kobikwelu:

so because she retaliated to a man's slap, that now makes her a hero to some NLders

am not suprised sha, you see all kinds of stuff here embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

what a pity,

Someone fighting back against a bully is quite impressive and inspirational.

You better join in the applaud.
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by BloodShed1: 11:45pm On Jun 25, 2010
Sagamite:

Nope!

Why?

Because the reason he did it was because he was angry and also felt he is stronger and can bully. If it was Mike Tyson, I am sure he would not dare. The microphone smashing is for having the mentality of a bullying brute.

If she slaps him, it is most likely more of an anger thing, but he should whoooze her one (if she is not his girl or his friend, basically a non-acquaintance) so she in future remembers how to hold her anger or demonstrate it differently and not think she is allowed to hit people.

Alright, what if Serena Williams punched Gary Coleman for no reason, would she deserve to be smashed in the face then?
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by kobikwelu(m): 11:59pm On Jun 25, 2010
Someone fighting back against a bully is quite impressive and inspirational.

You better join in the applaud.

thanks, but i think ill pass

dont get me wrong
i condenmed the dude's action

but this making her my HERO!!!!!!! haba

maybe she is your hero
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by Sagamite(m): 1:02am On Jun 26, 2010
Blood_Shed:

Alright, what if Serena Williams punched Gary Coleman for no reason, would she deserve to be smashed in the face then?

Most definitely.

Except she has lost her muscles by that time.
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by Sagamite(m): 1:04am On Jun 26, 2010
kobikwelu:

maybe she is your hero

She is my superstar.

If she was my girl or sister, he would lose those legs he uses to make a living when I set thugs on him.

Shebi he thinks he can bully ni, I will make sure they beat him till he cries like baby.
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by Konjour(m): 9:32am On Jun 26, 2010
So,after she's retaliated,what's she filing a suit for then? To sue him for damages? especially when 'her nail caught his lip'. what a dumbie. undecided
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by ChiBleO: 10:50am On Jun 26, 2010
Very funny na whao!
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by Sagamite(m): 10:55am On Jun 26, 2010
Konjour:

So,after she's retaliated,what's she filing a suit for then? To sue him for damages? especially when 'her nail caught his lip'. what a dumbie. undecided

He still assualted her. She only protected herself by reflex.

She would win her case eeeeeeeeeeeeeasy.
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by BloodShed1: 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2010
Konjour:

Exactly! She retaliated and got even, simple. Leave it there.

But she's filing a law suit because she can. She knows she'll get all the sympathy simply because she's a woman.
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by Sagamite(m): 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2010
Blood_Shed:

Exactly! She retaliated and got even, simple. Leave it there.

But she's filing a law suit because she can. She knows she'll get all the sympathy simply because she's a woman.

No, she should not leave anything there.

She was unwarrantedly and unprovokingly assualted and defended herself.

Whether her retaliation was even or not does not compensate for the fury of being unjustly attacked, which he cannot claim.

FURTHERMORE, he should be taught a lesson that you don't go about physically attacking people.

Your point is lame.
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by kabukabu(m): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2010
Yep He is probably a member of the algerian Taliban,nothing new here, he probably thought she was there to serve him some food or wash his feet, typical mallam.

she should sue the trousers off of him, in south africa because you know algerian courts are sharia, men win/women lose grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by BloodShed1: 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2010
Sagamite:

No, she should not leave anything there.

She was unwarrantedly and unprovokingly assualted and defended herself.

Whether her retaliation was even or not does not compensate for the fury of being unjustly attacked, which he cannot claim.

FURTHERMORE, he should be taught a lesson that you don't go about physically attacking people.

Your point is lame.

But I can't help but think that you're outraged because it was a woman that got attacked. I'm sure if it was the other way around you wouldn't be as outraged.

And how is my point lame? He hit her unprovoked (which we're not 100% sure of by the way, she might have said something, I dunno), then she hit him back. That's enough to teach someone a lesson. Simple. It's over, done and dusted.
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by Sagamite(m): 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2010
Blood_Shed:

But I can't help but think that you're outraged because it was a woman that got attacked. I'm sure if it was the other way around you wouldn't be as outraged.

You thought wrongly but I am beginning to feel you want to think that at all cost, as you are dying to state a message and hence you have lost all objectivity.

Blood_Shed:

And how is my point lame? He hit her unprovoked (which we're not 100% sure of by the way, she might have said something, I dunno), then she hit him back. That's enough to teach someone a lesson. Simple. It's over, done and dusted.

It is a lame point, because he should be taught not to hit people to solve his problem.

I hope you are not in a decision-making position in life, because such simpleton opinion that she hit back is adequate, makes you inadequate.

No one should go out hitting people or even threatening to.

It is like saying a burglar breaking into a victim's house and then getting a beating by the householder who chases him out, should not be punished anymore for burglary.
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by Outstrip(f): 9:28pm On Jun 26, 2010
Blood_Shed:

But what if he was outraged that it was a woman that got hit first. It is natural for people to think so because typically men are stronger than women. So he is right to think that way though I don't think that was where he was going with it. You seem to have an issue with women.
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by kobikwelu(m): 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2010
the feminists are having a field day
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by Sagamite(m): 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2010
kobikwelu:

the feminists are having a field day

No.

Logic is having a field day.
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by BloodShed1: 2:58am On Jun 27, 2010
Outstrip:

But what if he was outraged that it was a woman that got hit first. It is natural for people to think so because typically men are stronger than women. So he is right to think that way though I don't think that was where he was going with it. You seem to have an issue with women.

WOW, typical feminist/mangina response. How did you come to that conclusion?

And here's the thing, if for example Gary Coleman was to hit Serena Williams in self-defense, people would generally ignore the fact that he's smaller and weaker, they'll just be outraged that a woman got smacked up because society has this "man=bad, woman=good" attitude. So a woman can never bee held accountable no matter how wrong she is.

Bottom line, yes if someone hits you unprovoked, male or female, then you have the right to fvck that person up, then just keep it moving.
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by Outstrip(f): 3:06am On Jun 27, 2010
Blood_Shed:

And here's the thing, if for example Gary Coleman was to hit Serena Williams in self-defense, people would generally ignore the fact that he's smaller and weaker, they'll just be outraged that a woman got smacked up because society has this "man=bad, woman=good" attitude. So a woman can never bee held accountable no matter how wrong she is.

Bottom line, yes if someone hits you unprovoked, male or female, then you have the right to fvck that person up, then just keep it moving.

You act as if I should be insulted by you calling me a feminist
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by Sagamite(m): 4:15am On Jun 27, 2010
Blood_Shed:

The thing there is that I completely agree with this your point, I just do not think it is the right occasion to raise it.
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:13am On Jun 27, 2010
Blood Shed is retarded

why does he keep changing the story?

The man hit her and LUCKILY she was able to hit him back, however she will still go on to report him so he can get a real punishment

what exactly is your gripe? Reasoning like a lunatic

"blah blah what if she hit him first blah blah"

Why are you trying to change the story by force? She DID NOT hit him first so your idiotic "point" is moot

You're just pissed cos she ended up hitting him back. It pain you that much?

abi you think its your Naija where you can act like an animal and no one can say anything cos after all who cares about what a woman has to say

Alainironu
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by BloodShed1: 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2010
ThiefOfHearts:

Blood Shed is retarded

why does he keep changing the story?

The man hit her and LUCKILY she was able to hit him back, however she will still go on to report him so he can get a real punishment

what exactly is your gripe? Reasoning like a lunatic

"blah blah what if she hit him first blah blah"

Why are you trying to change the story by force? She DID NOT hit him first so your idiotic "point" is moot

You're just pissed cos she ended up hitting him back. It pain you that much?

abi you think its your Naija where you can act like an animal and no one can say anything cos after all who cares about what a woman has to say

Alainironu

LOL See the anger in your post and you claim I'm pissed. I was addressing the double standards and the attitude of some of the posters' reactions to this story. If you couldn't see that then learn to read you slag. My point is that he deserved to get hit back and they should just let it be. Simple. But the fact that it was a woman that got hit is the reason why so many people, including you, are so angry.

How do I know that? Just look at the nature of your post, you don't come with anything, just insults.
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by BloodShed1: 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2010
Outstrip:

You act as if I should be insulted by you calling me a feminist

No I don't.

That's just the typical response you get from those types of people. That's what I pointed out. Whether you see it as an insult or not its up to you.
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:29am On Jun 28, 2010
Iya e ni slag first off

secondly, why do you care so much on those who are angry? and if people are more annoyed cos it was a woman nko? so what?

How does it affect you? How is it double standards when you are the ones that call women the weaker sex?

women are the weaker sex according to men so why would you be surprised that people would have a problem with a weaker person being attacked?

Wouldnt that make it an unfair fight? odada.

alot of the anger has to do with the fact that this happened randomly, not like she even knew him or she started anything with him, he randomly attacked her. Last I checked there are some people that are against unfair treatment. Perhaps they can give you a lessons on how to be human
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by BloodShed1: 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2010
ThiefOfHearts:

Iya e ni slag first off

secondly, why do you care so much on those who are angry? and if people are more annoyed cos it was a woman nko? so what?

How does it affect you? How is it double standards when you are the ones that call women the weaker sex?

women are the weaker sex according to men so why would you be surprised that people would have a problem with a weaker person being attacked?

Wouldnt that make it an unfair fight? odada.

alot of the anger has to do with the fact that this happened randomly, not like she even knew him or she started anything with him, he randomly attacked her. Last I checked there are some people that are against unfair treatment. Perhaps they can give you a lessons on how to be human

What, are you slow?

Did I not say he deserved to get hit back? But of course you chose to ignore that.
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:30am On Jun 29, 2010
should have kept it at that instead of whining about everyone else's responses.
Re: Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. by BloodShed1: 11:51am On Jun 29, 2010
ThiefOfHearts:

should have kept it at that instead of whining about everyone else's responses.

You fool, I repeated that a few times.

Learn to read.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kelvin Debruyne And Luka Modric, Who's Better Midfielder? / Who Is Africas All Time Best Midfielder : Yaya Toure Or Jay Jay Okocha? / Biggest Crocodile Ever Seen Walks Across A Golf Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.