Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Have You Noticed They Scared Of Saraki Contesting? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Noticed They Scared Of Saraki Contesting? (1644 Views)

Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki / Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara / Ali Ndume: 'Senators Are Afraid Of Saraki, Compromise On Critical Issues' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Noticed They Scared Of Saraki Contesting? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
The buhari media crew that want PDP to fail and buhari to win 2019 suppressed me today!!

Saraki said he's thinking of contesting in 2019,suddenly the tone of buhari supporters change,they are now advising pdp(the party they claim to hate)not to give him the ticket..lol it's so funny..

They flooded Twitter with negative comments of him looting Kwara dry,for you information Kwara state is better than all northern states except maybe Kano..please tell me a single governor that is a saint in this country?

As a youth you have to vote for saraki he have everything.. weren't you ashame seeing your president fooling himself and disgracing his citizens?he can't even debate or answer questions.. Chai who cursed us?..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed They Scared Of Saraki Contesting? by 12Monkeys: 7:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
People that are scared stiff of a Saraki Presidency:

1. Lai Mohammed

2. Bola Tinubu

3. IGP Idris

4. Police spokesman, Jimoh

5. Amosun

6. Ndume

7. Lawal

I will be doing a topic on this soonest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed They Scared Of Saraki Contesting? by TOSIN116: 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
Abi ooo...
Re: Have You Noticed They Scared Of Saraki Contesting? by Kingosytex(m): 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
if saraki is given the chance, i think he will really take Nigeria to a greater height, he is learned, he is energetic, brave, pragmatic, young and also clever

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed They Scared Of Saraki Contesting? by 12Monkeys: 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
Stranac:
The buhari media crew that want PDP to fail and buhari to win 2019 suppressed me today!!

Saraki said he's thinking of contesting in 2019,suddenly the tone of buhari supporters change,they are now advising pdp(the party they claim to hate)not to give him the ticket..lol it's so funny..

They flooded Twitter with negative comments of him looting Kwara dry,for you information Kwara state is better than all northern states except maybe Kano..please tell me a single governor that is a saint in this country?

As a youth you have to vote for saraki he have everything.. weren't you ashame seeing your president fooling himself and disgracing his citizens?he can't even debate or answer questions.. Chai who cursed us?..

They know Saraki has both the local and international reach and connections to give Buhari a good whooping at the polls.

Saraki was and is still in the trenches and front line of politicking while Buhari is holed up in Aso Rock sipping nunu in between going to the UK to have his prostrates fiddled with.

They also know that apart from the Amir of Duara and some other 2nd class hungry Obas in the SW all traditional rulers are tired of Buhari and his nepotistic govt.

Saraki has very strong ties with Amir Sanusi and the latter has big powerful connections in both the West and middle east. So it wasn't a suprise when I read that even Saudi Arabia is pressuring Buhari not to run in 2019.

The BMC, BSO, BNMC miscreants are working directly under Lai Mohammed and Grabage Shehu - two individuals that Saraki will not spare when he assumes full power on May 29, 2019. Even Oshiomole has already booked his flight for May 28th, 2019 alongside his wife to Cape Verde. All their rants here ends here because they know that the man Saraki has scaled every single obstacle and hurdle they placed before him.

Dino should be appointed as Saraki's special adviser on corruption to deal with these hypocrites.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed They Scared Of Saraki Contesting? by Minjim: 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
Kingosytex:
if saraki is given the chance, i think he will really take Nigeria to a greater height, he is learned, he is energetic, brave, pragmatic, young and also clever
la

You forgot to add, ...he is corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed They Scared Of Saraki Contesting? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
12Monkeys:

They know Saraki has both the local and international reach and connections to give Buhari a good whooping at the polls.

Saraki was and is still in the trenches and front line of politicking while Buhari is holed up in Aso Rock sipping nunu in between going to the UK to have his prostrates fiddled with.

They also know that apart from the Amir of Duara and some other 2nd class hungry Obas in the SW all traditional rulers are tired of Buhari and his nepotistic govt.

Saraki has very strong ties with Amir Sanusi and the latter has big powerful connections in both the West and middle east. So it wasn't a suprise when I read that even Saudi Arabia is pressuring Buhari not to run in 2019.

The BMC, BSO, BNMC miscreants are working directly under Lai Mohammed and Grabage Shehu - two individuals that Saraki will not spare when he assumes full power on May 29, 2019. Even Oshiomole has already booked his flight for May 28th, 2019 alongside his wife to Cape Verde. All their rants here ends here because they know that the man Saraki has scaled every single obstacle and hurdle they placed before him.

Dino should be appointed as Saraki's special adviser on corruption to deal with these hypocrites.
True saraki is indeed the man..

Imagine him going to Russia and super eagles won the next match because of his encouragement..

Buhari media crew tend to bring religious sentiment into it to cause fight among people..

Saraki will win our south south flawlessly.we are tired of buhari.

You need to see how people hate him here
Re: Have You Noticed They Scared Of Saraki Contesting? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
Minjim:
la

You forgot to add, ...he is corrupt.
smh tell me a single politician that ain't corrupt? even trump , Clinton all are corrupt but being capable is the key..

Say the truth he's better and smarter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed They Scared Of Saraki Contesting? by Iamgrey5(m): 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
Buhari will personally write a thank you letter to PDP appreciating them for fielding Saraki, if they field him cheesy

Trust me!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed They Scared Of Saraki Contesting? by Minjim: 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
Stranac:
smh tell me a single politician that ain't corrupt? even trump , Clinton all are corrupt but being capable is the key..

Say the truth he's better and smarter

Better and smarter than who?
All Nigerians?
Is can mention ten politicians that are better than him , talk less of other Nigeria ns

3 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed They Scared Of Saraki Contesting? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
Minjim:

Better and smarter than who?
All Nigerians?
buhari
Re: Have You Noticed They Scared Of Saraki Contesting? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Buhari will personally write a thank you letter to PDP appreciating them for fielding Saraki, if they field him cheesy

Trust me!
don't worry I pray they will..
Re: Have You Noticed They Scared Of Saraki Contesting? by Iamgrey5(m): 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
Stranac:
don't worry I pray they will..
Saraki has reached the highest realistic position anyone from Kwara state can reach in this current democratic dispensation, anything higher is more of an illusion.

Saraki can't win votes in the core north or the southwest, he will even struggle in the north central.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed They Scared Of Saraki Contesting? by 12Monkeys: 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
Stranac:
True saraki is indeed the man..

Imagine him going to Russia and super eagles won the next match because of his encouragement..

Buhari media crew tend to bring religious sentiment into it to cause fight among people..

Saraki will win our south south flawlessly.we are tired of buhari.

You need to see how people hate him here

SS, SE, Ondo, Ekiti, Taraba, Sokoto, Nassarawa, Benue, Kwara, Plateau, Kogi, Gombe, Adamawa are solidly for Saraki rght now.

As the elections gets closer, Saraki will get Lagos, Ogun and Oyo. Only the ever backward Osun will still vote Buhari. The NW and NE votes will be heavily split as Tambuwal and Kwankwaso will not allow Buhari to repeat his rigging in their states. Only Katsina, Bauchi and Kebbi will Buhari rig to his delight. Zamfara with all the Fulani killings on Hausa will not vote enmasse for the same useless Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed They Scared Of Saraki Contesting? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Saraki has reached the highest realistic position anyone from Kwara state can reach in this current democratic disposition, anything higher is more of a illusion.

Saraki can't win votes in the core north or the southwest, he will even struggle in the north central.
core north core north what is that?smh
Re: Have You Noticed They Scared Of Saraki Contesting? by Iamgrey5(m): 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
Stranac:
core north core north what is that?smh

Northwest and most part of Northeast with high Fulani, Hausa and kanuri population. These people are also mainly Muslims and often see themselves as one.

That is a simple definition of the core north and they hardly vote against their own.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed They Scared Of Saraki Contesting? by dlondonbadboy: 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
SARAKI shall be President of Nigeria. Nobody can change it..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed They Scared Of Saraki Contesting? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Northwest and Most of part of Northeast with high Fulani, Hausa and kanuri population. These people are also mainly Muslim and often see themselves as one.

That is a simple definition of the core north and they hardly vote against their own.
They will vote for their own cause they are illiterates and need our help to improve their condition..

Do you think a man like buhari can help them?

We are educated and more than them in population we need to keep them in place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed They Scared Of Saraki Contesting? by 12Monkeys: 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Saraki has reached the highest realistic position anyone from Kwara state can reach in this current democratic disposition, anything higher is more of a illusion.

If you like vote Buhari again in Osun. Ondo, Ekiti, Ogun and Lagos wont vote Buhari

1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed They Scared Of Saraki Contesting? by Iamgrey5(m): 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
Stranac:
They will vote for their own cause they are illiterates and need our help to improve their condition..

Do you think a man like buhari can help them?

We are educated and more than them in population we need to keep them in place
The problem most of the PDP apologists like you have is that rather than trying to understand voter's mood and concerns, they choose to insult them.

The "illiterates" (as you tagged them) see Buhari as the custodian of their religion/culture and someone who can promote their values.

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed They Scared Of Saraki Contesting? by Iamgrey5(m): 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2018
12Monkeys:
[i][/i]

If you like vote Buhari again in Osun. Ondo, Ekiti, Ogun and Lagos wont vote Buhari
So you mean you are from both Ogun and Lagos at same time cheesy

By the way, I am from Oyostate "that will vote Saraki"

2 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed They Scared Of Saraki Contesting? by TheShopKeeper(m): 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
Kingosytex:

...what are Saraki's major achievements when he was governor of Kwara state for 8 years ago, also what have been his impact in the National Assembly...

...he said the PIB will be made into law and that he will publish the National Assembly budget and accounts...till now nothing...

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed They Scared Of Saraki Contesting? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
Iamgrey5:
The problem most of the PDP apologists like you have is that rather than trying to understand voter's mood and concerns, they choose to insult them.

The "illiterates" (as you tagged them) see Buhari as the custodian of their religion/culture and someone who can promote their values.

values like jihad,fulani herdsmen,boko haram.. Sharia law??

We are doing them a favour wasting Niger delta resources on them
Re: Have You Noticed They Scared Of Saraki Contesting? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
TheShopKeeper:

...what are Saraki's major achievements when he was governor of Kwara state for 8 years ago, also what have been his impact in the National Assembly...

...he said the PIB will be made into law and that he will publish the National Assembly budget and accounts...till now nothing...
what have buhari achieved?

Have you been to Kwara?
Re: Have You Noticed They Scared Of Saraki Contesting? by Iamgrey5(m): 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
Stranac:
values like jihad,fulani herdsmen,boko haram.. Sharia law??

We are doing them a favour wasting Niger delta resources on them
If you believe an average person's value is about creating problems, then you can believe their values are similar to what you have stated in your post.

Nonetheless, if you want to understand the world from a multiple dimension and perspective, you will get rid of this your preconceived notion of core north and learn more about them.

@ the shared petroleum resources

I think you should understand that not only the core northerners benefit from the oil money, majority of the regions in Nigeria including the east, west and north central populations, which you have chosen to support on this thread also benefit from the oil money, so why single out core northers for favors.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed They Scared Of Saraki Contesting? by TheShopKeeper(m): 8:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
Stranac:
what have buhari achieved?

Have you been to Kwara?

...also do you know how much salary Saraki will be collecting from the taxpayers...he will be entitled to collect his massive pension from being an ex-governor, pension from being the Senate President and millions of Naira as salary and eventually pension as President...money that generations of millions of Nigerians cannot and ever earn in their life...

...i will gladly vote for anyone apart from PMB, Saraki or any of the present crop of politicians showing interest in the presidential position...

Prof Yemi Osinbajo is one whom i think will perform well as president...he has shown his responsible in government when he covers for PMB...

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed They Scared Of Saraki Contesting? by centoke30(m): 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
Iamgrey5:
If you believe an average person's value is about creating problems, then you can believe their values are similar to what you have stated in your post.

Nonetheless, if you want to understand the world from a multiple dimension and perspective, you will get rid of this your preconceived notion of core north and learn more about them.

@ the shared petroleum resources

I think you should understand that not only the core northerners benefit from the oil money, majority of the regions in Nigeria including the east, west and north central populations, which you have chosen to support on this thread also benefit from the oil money, so why single out core northers for favors.
you have missed the point my friend, Abia, IMO and Anambra in the east are oil producing states, Ondo is also an oil producing state, please which state in the core north produces oil?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed They Scared Of Saraki Contesting? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
centoke30:
you have missed the point my friend, Abia, IMO and Anambra in the east are oil producing states, Ondo is also an oil producing state, please which state in the core north produces oil?
thank you
Re: Have You Noticed They Scared Of Saraki Contesting? by ba7man(m): 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
See the dry thread. undecided

Saraki with his weak buzz.....only Igbos and PDP supporters think he's a threat......same way they thought GEJ, Nnamdi Kanu and Fayose were threats.

"Fayose, the terror of Buhari", "Nnamdi Kanu is dealing with Buhari".......who can forget when these were their favourite lines. undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed They Scared Of Saraki Contesting? by StillX10(m): 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
why won't they fear someone who beats them on every encounter

Someone that outsmart all the best of their plans
Re: Have You Noticed They Scared Of Saraki Contesting? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
I can't stop laughing grin

If PDP should nominate saraki, then the election is as good as lost shocked

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed They Scared Of Saraki Contesting? by Ojiofor: 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
Only ocultic demons and children of darkness will vote Buhari over Saraki.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Wike Sacks Three Commissioners With Immediate Effect / IPOB Accuses Nigerian Army Of Steering Genocide War / Why Dethroning Of Sanusi Shouldn't Be Compared With The Deposition Of Oba Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.