Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies (36154 Views)

Why Do You Nigerian People Buy Expensive Phones? / The Five Most Expensive Phones In The World / How Time Flies. Tecno Mobile Share #10yearschallenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies by Demgohearword: 8:03am On Aug 17, 2018
Where is all the iPhone 6 o?
Re: Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies by calddon(m): 8:05am On Aug 17, 2018
Na so nah, things we strive for today becomes worthless tomorrow.

Am happy whenever there's a new release cos i know the old one will get cheaper.

And the latest release isn't always the best.
Re: Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies by HelpMySoul: 8:06am On Aug 17, 2018
Dacronym:

How much is minimum wage now how much is fuel per liter now how much is IPhone X
Could those phones value as at then 10-15 urs ago buy a plot of land
those phones were forking expensive. You don't get the point OP is making.

When those phone were around, I could hardly afford any of them.... But now I can afford to spend up to 50k on a phone.
Re: Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies by Aldebaran(m): 8:06am On Aug 17, 2018
How time flies grin
Re: Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies by adeoba2008(m): 8:07am On Aug 17, 2018
Dacronym:

Girls where slayed? Even killed
How much was this phone was it up to 150k then
Haba

They are not up that but have you considered the exchange rate?
Re: Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies by Kmaestro(m): 8:08am On Aug 17, 2018
Dacronym:

How much is minimum wage now how much is fuel per liter now how much is IPhone X
Could those phones value as at then 10-15 urs ago buy a plot of land
Yeah it was so damn expensive, or have you forgotten so soon that you could get a plot of land for 40-50k 15yrs ago?
Re: Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies by Shegzy8(m): 8:08am On Aug 17, 2018
Stooi76:
iphone still has value if you want to sell it after use

Which value...second hand na second hand....u can buy iPhone 4 now for less than 25 to 20k(2nd hand or third hand)...how much was it sold for when it just came out
Re: Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies by oloriLFC(f): 8:08am On Aug 17, 2018
I remember when my dad bought nokia 3310, then i'd beg him to allow me take d phone out and I'd set the phone on alarm to make it seem like it was ringing just to "form". lol. you can't even dash my son d phone cos he won't look at it twice
Re: Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies by Abfinest007(m): 8:08am On Aug 17, 2018
time is coming even iPhone x will b scrap
Re: Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies by XaviDayo(m): 8:08am On Aug 17, 2018
My first phone was Nokia 2650. Had the red one. Who remembers the phone?
Re: Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies by Horus(m): 8:08am On Aug 17, 2018
The world's first portable cellular telephone.

Re: Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies by 93Miles: 8:09am On Aug 17, 2018
Where is Samsung R20? One of my best phones back in the days...
Re: Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies by Notatribalist(m): 8:09am On Aug 17, 2018
wrightangle83:
This is a proof that nothing in this world, is worth dying for. Your best today, will be someone's scrap tomorrow. RIP to all that lost their lives and loved ones just because of this scraps.
how did people lost their lives because of handset? When and where did it happened ?Pls enlighten me.
Re: Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies by pocohantas(f): 8:10am On Aug 17, 2018
Maybe you all should stop breathing and just chill for when things become very cheap, so you can exist ... grin grin

Notatribalist:
how did people lost their lives because of handset? When and where did it happened ?Pls enlighten me.

Hahahaha, maybe people killed others for rituals, all to buy phone.

3 Likes

Re: Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies by kingthreat(m): 8:10am On Aug 17, 2018
I remember I almost once got into a fight with a pal over a phone over 9 years ago. Now that phone is less than N500 in 2nd hand value. Glad I didnt make that mistake. That guy I almost fought with is my best friend today.
Re: Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies by akdjr(m): 8:11am On Aug 17, 2018
That is life, just like how our women whom we regard their body has sacred has become oloshos everywhere.
Re: Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies by Galaticos444: 8:12am On Aug 17, 2018
kingxsamz:
Those times girls were exchanging their virginity for BlackBerry.
and boys were doing Yahoo yahoo to get one
Re: Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies by KraticKratus: 8:13am On Aug 17, 2018
adeniyi3971:
Nokia 53600 days

ogiriga owuwa.
Re: Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies by Sijo01(f): 8:13am On Aug 17, 2018
Nothing last forever embarassed
Re: Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies by Boyooosa(m): 8:14am On Aug 17, 2018
kingxsamz:
They still using it for iPhone series now.
U know even talk of boys wet don't die back then and some still I'm prison up till now...
Re: Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies by Reference(m): 8:15am On Aug 17, 2018
kingxsamz:

That is why the pursuit of man should be for ideals not items. Everything is just vanity.
Re: Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies by Oluwalifted: 8:17am On Aug 17, 2018
Qualifications in Credit Management Enhances Quick Employability in the Labour Market, please click: https:///kGbonB
Re: Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies by vitmax(m): 8:19am On Aug 17, 2018
I remember those times where girls were stripped naked
Because of Blackberry (phone we I no fit buy for my grandparents talk less of my great-grandparents

Or where girls where stripped and they had pepper inserted somewhere else.

BE CONTENTED
Re: Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies by Mydazz(m): 8:21am On Aug 17, 2018
I always knew that flip phones isn't in the future

1 Like

Re: Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies by benzion72(m): 8:22am On Aug 17, 2018
I bought BlackBerry Bold 1 for 110k new one
Re: Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies by tunary(m): 8:22am On Aug 17, 2018
Truly nothing in this world is worth dying for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies by Emmafe(m): 8:22am On Aug 17, 2018
Gone r the days I beg my classmate to play Real football on 3310 grin grin grin

Check my signature for phone deals

1 Like

Re: Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies by hush15: 8:23am On Aug 17, 2018
wrightangle83:
(Trow back Thursday) How time fly's ✈ !!!!! People were robbed, some were injured, men � were killed, girls � were slayed all because of this old shit of scraps here. The big question is, how many still uses and value these phones.

I hope Buhari and APC learn from this that nothing lasts forever....
All na time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies by Smony: 8:23am On Aug 17, 2018
amazing
Re: Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies by pilot77(m): 8:24am On Aug 17, 2018
wrightangle83:
This is a proof that nothing in this world, is worth dying for. Your best today, will be someone's scrap tomorrow. RIP to all that lost their lives and loved ones just because of this scraps.

Very well said Sir, the sad part is that people still don't learn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday / See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors / Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.