Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Why Are There So Many Short Men In Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are There So Many Short Men In Church? (658 Views)

What I Learnt In Church Today / Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are There So Many Short Men In Church? by ochallo: 12:07am On Jun 24, 2010
when you are out in a party or club most guys and men are usually above average height but in the church most are average heights and short, just a few tall men. why?

or is it just me?
Re: Why Are There So Many Short Men In Church? by Jenwitemi(m): 5:55am On Jun 24, 2010
grin grin grin Only short men will make heaven.
Re: Why Are There So Many Short Men In Church? by OYINKANSOW: 11:21pm On Jun 24, 2010
Poster, I am sure its just your church or the ones you have been to and not all cos my church has tall menĀ  grin grin grin Btw what does this have to do with worshipping God? See I don't know about you but with God all human beings are equal. In other words only your spiritual height counts with God.

Also, whether you are mad or blind or lame or deaf or dumb or mutiliated or disfigured or bleeding or an slowpoke/imbecil.e or an albino or a Siamese twin (two people joined together) or short or not really beautiful or fat or charcoal in colour wink or you are a (damaged) woman wink wink wink whatever everybody is welcome to the presence of God. God welcomes everyone and hangs out with all who want Him. He cares about every soul. Nobody chose how he or she will be created or whom he or she will be born to or in which country whether Australia or Afghanistan, whether Sudan or Spain.

When Jesus came to the world, the blind, the people with withered hands and legs, the crippled, the sick, the dead (Lazarus, etc) and so on were those He[b] focused on and transformed[/b]. He performed so many miracles to change these people's lives. That is what love is, so be like your Father and leave the short men alone cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are There So Many Short Men In Church? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2010
Jenwitemi:

grin grin grin Only short men will make heaven.
Says who?
Re: Why Are There So Many Short Men In Church? by Jenwitemi(m): 6:39am On Jun 25, 2010
toba:

Says who?
Says the pastors of the churches where only short men go. Hahahaha! grin

(1) (Reply)

Lets Fast And Pray For The City Of Jos / Bible Study Materials No 2 / Queen Vashti: My Attitude,my Altitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.