Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,185 members, 7,867,437 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:07 PM

Revealed!! Pdp Senators Are Now Sleeping Over At National Assembly Building For - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed!! Pdp Senators Are Now Sleeping Over At National Assembly Building For (481 Views)

Fire Breaks Out At National Assembly Building, Guts Several Documents (photos) / EndSARS Protesters At CBN Headquarters In Abuja, Say We Are Sleeping Over / Many Senators Are Disappointed With Their Salaries – Uzor Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed!! Pdp Senators Are Now Sleeping Over At National Assembly Building For by 8Ebisco: 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
In a funny turn of event, PDP Senators are taking turns to sleep over at the National Assembly Complex to prevent an illegal removal of Senate President Bukola Saraki by their All Progressives Congress (APC) colleagues, a senator revealed yesterday.

Senator Philip Gyunka (PDP Nasarawa North) revealed this yesterday when he presented his letter of intent to contest for Nasarawa State governor, to the leadership of the PDP in the state..
He said:

“I woke up this morning from my night shift and I will still be going back to my night shift. That is to say we are keeping vigil, We are rotating the shift among ourselves. As regards what they are saying about impeachment (removal), it is not possible because the international community is aware of their plot.

Don’t be discouraged. They will intimidate you as they do to us. Like myself, I don’t know how many times they have been calling me. We didn’t know they have come to truncate democracy. But the Senate president, being a product of PDP, has come to the rescue of the the situation.We are keeping watch on their plans.

If they want the Senate President removed, which is impossible they must have two third majorities. They have been attempting and failing. I know they will still make attempts but they will not succeed because I know Nigerians will not allow them to make mockery of the nation’s democracy.

If you hear a lawmaker speaking, he is speaking the minds of thousands of people, how then should someone, who was appointed and has neither gone to the rural areas to feel the pulse of the people, nor held town hall meeting be insisting that a man that was duly chosen by his colleagues be removed at all course.

Oshiomhole (Adams) should be educated that this is not unionism. This is an issue that has to do with the Constitution and we will not allow him to violate it,”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/revealed-pdp-senators-are-now-sleeping.html

Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

Re: Revealed!! Pdp Senators Are Now Sleeping Over At National Assembly Building For by 93Miles: 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
The ediot must be removed. Legally or illegally.

You can't bite the fingers that fed you..
Re: Revealed!! Pdp Senators Are Now Sleeping Over At National Assembly Building For by magoo10(m): 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
They are true patriots
democracy must be protected at all cost
Re: Revealed!! Pdp Senators Are Now Sleeping Over At National Assembly Building For by Bakerdav: 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
Rubbish democracy, they should throw bomb the chamber, stupid senator, they don't have work, pole should bomb the Senate jor
Re: Revealed!! Pdp Senators Are Now Sleeping Over At National Assembly Building For by dollytino4real(f): 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
it is well 9ja,

(1) (Reply)

Navy Ranks From The Lowest To Highest In Nigerian / ''president Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians'' Chris Ngige / Behold The Lamentations Of Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.