Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Behold The Lamentations Of Deji Adeyanju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Behold The Lamentations Of Deji Adeyanju (472 Views)

Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace - / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Arrest Of Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold The Lamentations Of Deji Adeyanju by Buterflyle0: 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
Deji Adeyonju has been dropping some confused lamentations over the dumping of PDP and return to APC by Shekarau.

His pain and confusion is extremely potent grin

Oshiomhole has brought confusion and so much pain to the camp of PDP cheesy

Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Behold The Lamentations Of Deji Adeyanju by madridguy(m): 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
Another week of lamentation and pains for the wailers shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold The Lamentations Of Deji Adeyanju by docadams: 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
Real Confusion

3 Likes

Re: Behold The Lamentations Of Deji Adeyanju by Aufbauh(m): 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
Adeyanju is already suffering from the shock of Pre-Electoral loss effect. Which can cause someone severe pains around his neck or induced Parkinson. cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold The Lamentations Of Deji Adeyanju by Shukuakukobambi: 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy

This my brother called Deji Adeyanju will not kill person. Which kind confusion be this? cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Behold The Lamentations Of Deji Adeyanju by capatainrambo: 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
wati concern agbero with over load.

that was how some zombies went to pdp heAdquarters and started grunting saibaba,

and now zombies 're here masturbating on deji.

zombies stay off pdp affairs and focus on your lifeless demi-god
Re: Behold The Lamentations Of Deji Adeyanju by gaby(m): 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
A typical example of people who can not be mentioned s standing for something or by their words.

Swayers....

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Behold The Lamentations Of Deji Adeyanju by seunmsg(m): 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
Deji sometimes behaved like a political novice. There was no way Shekarau would've remained in PDP after the dissolution of the state excos. The so called reconciliation was an after thought that was targeted just to stop him from defecting. PDP leadership already decided to put Kwakwanso ahead of him and his defection was just a matter of time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold The Lamentations Of Deji Adeyanju by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
Corrinthians come and carry your brother. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold The Lamentations Of Deji Adeyanju by Corrinthians(m): 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Corrinthians come and carry your brother. grin grin
Make I secure this property first before him anonymous fans come scatter area. grin

2 Likes

Re: Behold The Lamentations Of Deji Adeyanju by Corrinthians(m): 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
Baba to Osinbobo : Bros Osinbobo, see me see trouble oo. Is Deji no longer an "activist"? Wetin consine activist with Secondus? undecided

Osinbobo : Laughs in wadata plaza. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Behold The Lamentations Of Deji Adeyanju by Corrinthians(m): 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
Deji is like your TYPICAL PDP fanatic: they get carried away easily by their emotions and speak before thinking.

Good question from this guy. We'd like to know if Deji would like to "reinsult" Secondus. grin

4 Likes

Re: Behold The Lamentations Of Deji Adeyanju by Corrinthians(m): 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
Lalasticlala, work don close for we side, and work just dey start for una end. cheesy

Bring your good friend Mynd44 and Dominique along Sir. wink

2 Likes

Re: Behold The Lamentations Of Deji Adeyanju by KenOne: 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
Abeg you guys should leave Deji Adeyanju despite his confusion and abuse we still love him in the South-East.

Deji and Fani-Kayode are the best thing to have happened to us in PDP in South-East they're our hero down here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold The Lamentations Of Deji Adeyanju by Iamgrey5(m): 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
Oboy, this guy is as confused as a dog on heat period

4 Likes

Re: Behold The Lamentations Of Deji Adeyanju by Afamed: 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
Aufbauh:
Adeyanju is already suffering from the shock of Pre-Electoral loss effect. Which can cause someone severe pains around his neck or induced Parkinson. cheesy cheesy
TKO. I only know of post Electoral shock. So Adeyanju is suffering from pre Electoral shock now..Lol. sense will not kill you.lol

4 Likes

Re: Behold The Lamentations Of Deji Adeyanju by iloveyou82(f): 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
I like the word re-insult.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Opponent Picked Ticket To Contest Against Ambode In 2019 / Why Iā€™m Considering Leaving APC ā€“ Dogara / I Don't Have Any Anointed Candidate, Stop Fooling Yourselves ā€” Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.