Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo (89605 Views)

Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos / Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos / Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by Eslopy(m): 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
Na who send them message.

Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by YorubaAssasin: 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
viceddy95:
Tell them to put there yansh in one place,,they won't listen...look at her she ended up now,,,,,,how wish the man had know and use her for money ritual himself..the thing for no pain am too much....

Young boys leave married women alone ,,,,,

Other way around, Sir!
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
;;;;
weyreypey:
MBA...RIP 4 WIA?

Person don kpeme na cheesy
wetin u expect me to say
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by Diamondbeatz(m): 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
amaniro:
afonjas and atrocities grin.....lipsrsealed

I laugh in a sexy way grin
I wish i can hear it
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by okwabayi(m): 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
She's lucky. Ever since I got older my d-ick now rejects over 24 year olds. It wasn't like this before, I was always down to gbensh any woman age 22 to late 40s.
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by jumpandpas(m): 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
He didn't rape her. It's was conceptual sex. She probably had a weak heart and her heart couldn't not take. If he gets a good lawyer he should be able to walk! undecided

Are you a descendant of Odudu?

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by preshbb107(m): 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
amaniro:

wee u kip kwayet

1 Like

Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by Glink2018(m): 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
When they tell you say make you abstain from sinful habit , you no go gree. Your sexual muscles don put u for trouble now.
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by kuzwonder(m): 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
Munzy14:
peeeeem peeem peem peem!, hey comot for road NCAN airways on the run way.
Hello captain, name checked.... over!.
I repeat over over!.

Grow up
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by Dumdumfashion(f): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
undecided
jumpandpas:

Are you a descendant of Odudu?
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by SoaringLife01: 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
From Bus to Morgue.
Unapproved sex was the catalyst.

From Bus to Prison
Twisted Lust and Unapproved sex were the catalysts.

Married Women ,let your husbands satisfy you.

Single Dudes,leave married women alone,ZIP UP.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by Ikpongiton: 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
women putting men into trouble right from the garden of eden

1 Like

Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by LuciferKristi: 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
lalasticlala nawaoo bros. grin

You delete my comments soteeyyy, you delete even empty one wey I never type anything join. Naso you hate me reach?

We gas bind dis ya monitoring spirit.

Nawaoo

Issorait sha.
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
jumpandpas:
Whoever that chased Odudu from the sky did well if not by now he would have raped all the Angels. Even on earth his descendants are keeping the flag of crime and sodomy flying.

Cc Immhotep Lzza
sense really jump u and pass...Smh
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
GooI̳t̳ i̳s̳ c̳a̳l̳l̳e̳d̳ c̳e̳n̳s̳o̳r̳i̳n̳g̳.̳ 
B̳u̳h̳a̳r̳i̳ o̳r̳d̳e̳r̳e̳d̳ i̳t̳
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by thatigboman: 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2018
ipobarethieves:
sad sad sad sad KELVIN MICHAEL 28 yrs old ate his mother age mate snail..Fl@thead and "sez' sha. Same way dem caught Kanu on top of one prosti2
are u conny idowu lamidi?

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by gr8child(m): 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2018
grin Nigeria Police just like unnecessary work. The woman is already in the hospital and they can easily verify whether she died of a cardiac arrest like the guy said or not instead of all this long story of transferring to homicide division to conduct investigation. Abi is it because the guy slept with a married woman? Adultery is not a criminal offence in Ogun State. If that is the case they should kuku arrest the woman's dead body too because it takes two to tango.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by madgoat(m): 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nwodosis:
It is the woman that ought to have killed the young boy with sex based on experience and not the other way round.
The boy should tell the police the substance he gave or injected into the woman.

angry angry angry
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by Emmahunk(m): 11:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
Why is it that when it comes to married women and their insatiable appetite for everything, even our most outspoken women in Nairaland usually become silent ?
I pity the husband who was out there struggling just to be able to take provisions back to an ungrateful wife.
May God save us from the Delia h's of this generation.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by jumpandpas(m): 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
sense really jump u and pass...Smh

Are you his descendant?

cc Lzza Immhotep
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
Munzy14:
I repeat over over!.

Although, I am not a member but, gringringringringrin

Funny you. The "peem, peem.." got me.
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by lexy2014: 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nwodosis:
It is the woman that ought to have killed the young boy with sex based on experience and not the other way round.
The boy should tell the police the substance he gave or injected into the woman.
that's y there's something called autopsy. Police investigation here is based on speculation instead of science
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by springtech(m): 11:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
amaniro:

Obviusly, it's either you lack comprehension or the tribalist in you did not allow you see the part below:

Men of Ogun State Police Command have on Wednesday the 15th of August arrested one Kelvin Micheal ‘m’ 28yrs old over the death of a 40yrs old woman Monsurat Idowu ‘f’ after a marathon sex’,” Mr Oyeyemi said.

In other words, the suspect is not an afonja as wrongly concluded.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by mechanics(m): 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
hmmmmm, he went to wake trouble up o, he took advantage of his youthful age on the woman, konji is bad o.
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by Gagare1(m): 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

He's dick will be very meek and gentle now he has landed him into trouble. In fact, ¾ of its size will enter inside now. But,

This tOtO don do people strong thing for this life oh
Dude you funny walai!
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by Mouthgag: 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
amaniro:

E better pass osu and their talent work.
Rituals grin

Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by oshe11: 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
Munzy14:
I repeat over over!.
Lol....

U don join NCAN ba
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
jumpandpas:

Are you his descendant?

cc Lzza Immhotep

yes and he asked me to observe your moniker and ur life...I did just that and noticed sense really jump u pass...

Cc..Oduduwa
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by Tonimordred(m): 11:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ogun wit weird stories lik nat geo wild
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
Gagare1:
Dude you funny walai!
Na it be it oh cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) / Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) / Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.