Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo (89604 Views)

Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos / Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos / Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by Daboomb: 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
tiredoflife:

This can't be magu
Magu most times the man who sleeps with the married dies
A woman can only die if she is not cheating but the husband out of jealousy laced her with it
If no man climbs her till a particular time
It will kill her
Magu mostly kills the man

You are wrong Sir!
There are 'varieties' of it.
"Mostly" is not "everything".
It depends on whom the person lacing the Magu, has as his target..... his wife or the philanderer lover.

You need to see the "magu" of the a certain Benue people tribe, you go fear God.
The woman keep swelling till she dies, just as Bananana leaves used to wrap her effigy thrown in water, swells.
How about that, for 'variety'? undecided undecided
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by Daboomb: 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
babeosisi:

Speaking from a wealth of experience from skull mining distict of the federal republic grin
we totally understand

I know what my IPOB blodders are capable of doing, once Christmas is approaching.
I've lived with them long enough.
Bloody Ritualists and Drug swallowers
. grin grin
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by DerrickzB: 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nwodosis:

What else do want me say? How can 29 years kill 40 years adulterous old lady that should be more experienced in sex with sex?

Lmaooo.. Bro he is younger. And definitely has more stamina than d lady.. Plus he could have a big D
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by baddosky1: 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
omoelerin1:
This is senseless and unnecessary.

No doubt, you're an ardent tribal bigot. Or has your mama fallen prey as a meal ticket to one of them on the internet? May be you're talking from experience.

My mama is not like yours who is a cradle snatcher and pays for d*ck of boys younger than you. Now get lost!!
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by omoelerin1: 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
baddosky1:

My mama is not like yours who is a cradle snatcher and pays for d*ck of boys younger than you. Now get lost!!
I pity your wretched life.
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by Ojiofor: 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
3kay945:
The guy face gentle immediately. Bad luck menh

Serious bad luck!
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by Fourwinds: 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
she has finally closed her legs...
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by baddosky1: 1:09am On Aug 28, 2018
omoelerin1:
I pity your wretched life.

Not as wretched as these your fellow animals from the south-waste who were scuttling for common N500 from that Oba who denied af0nja culture and became Emir cheesy cheesy

Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by placeofallure(f): 10:48am On Jul 26, 2020
ipobarethieves:
sad sad sad sad KELVIN MICHAEL 28 yrs old ate his mother age mate snail..Fl@thead and "sez' sha. Same way dem caught Kanu on top of one prosti2

A Kelvin Michael could be a Yoruba man. We don't know in this case. The man, aside from having a marathon with the woman, might not have hurt her in any way. It's only God that knows in situations like this.
I have seen one with my own eyes that's why I'm saying this, thank goodness the woman didn't die and she later confirmed that the man didn't hurt her in anyway.
Marriages these days Ehn! A man you met barely a month ago and you're already tingling between the sheets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) / Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) / Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.